Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

Silver_Unicorn297

Gah, I have to re-do one of the cuffs @_@
Maybe I should just stick to my Envy cosplay...

Anyways, I'm so excited! Is anyone coming to the badge pick-up on Thursday. If so, will you be in costume?

Sora

I think you forgot to add Caineyamiyasha and her group, hellangel.
"Don't give me any orders."

ILuvHeijiHattori

about the donuts, Edward, If I make money fast, Ill bring some. Im already asking for donations. So far, I have $110 dollars T^T

jingko

ok figured out, that i'm not doing riza, (as i've all ready dyed the wig for kenshin) and will be doing roy! watch out ed's as i'm going to tease you like nothing other! bwahahahahaha!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

ranma12

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Well you could just make a small sign that says "glomp me" if you're desperate. You'll be covered in large warm otaku's in like 3 seconds.
yeah no kidding my bff was one of the crazy ones tho that did alot of glomping haha  but have any opf u guys seen "the glomp project"?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tE5Kpc55Fvk&search=glomp

ranma12

Quote from: "jingko"ok figured out, that i'm not doing riza, (as i've all ready dyed the wig for kenshin) and will be doing roy! watch out ed's as i'm going to tease you like nothing other! bwahahahahaha!
ohh great another roy *sneeks away*

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Well you could just make a small sign that says "glomp me" if you're desperate. You'll be covered in large warm otaku's in like 3 seconds.
yeah no kidding my bff was one of the crazy ones tho that did alot of glomping haha  but have any opf u guys seen "the glomp project"?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tE5Kpc55Fvk&search=glomp
Of course, it's impossible to not have seen it.

Silver_Unicorn297

Uhhhh...
O.O;
*is very glad that she is bringing in her voodoo doll of Ed*
Maybe the pins will scare away rabid glompers...

If not that, then my wig will choak them...

I hope that the rabid glompers do not get tangled in my wig. That would...
Be pathetic.

AnimeEmperor

Knowing them they'd probably like it.

Silver_Unicorn297

Maybe... but I doubt that the Ed/Envy fans will like it...
Or the Ed fans in general...

Pins are allowed, I hope?

AnimeEmperor

Just don't poke something that isn't the doll. XP

Silver_Unicorn297

Don't worry, I won't get too carried away with my role  :twisted:

AnimeEmperor

If you do i'll just take you into custody, just wait around while I draw my alchemic circle....those things take time.

Silver_Unicorn297

Pish. I'm Envy. No one can beat Envy ^_-

Actually, I was thinking of snipping off the sharps ends. It would make it... somewhat safer.

Oh, also... Question for everyone... Are we still going to hang out after the gathering and go to lunch or something?

AnimeEmperor

I'm up for it.

Although I thought we were going to have a bunch of snacks, so maybe some people wouldn't want to go out to eat.

........i'm up for it though. XD

jingko

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "jingko"ok figured out, that i'm not doing riza, (as i've all ready dyed the wig for kenshin) and will be doing roy! watch out ed's as i'm going to tease you like nothing other! bwahahahahaha!
ohh great another roy *sneeks away*

no, no sneeking away from the roys. we rule the world Bwahahahahahahaha!

and as for lunch thing i wouldn't mind. just need to know.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

K&K4ever

I haven't been updating because I've had to work on my finale project (drops Wacom pen because hand can't hold it anymore) But don't think you've lost me yet.  

I have taken that last steps before my costume is compleate.

Anyway see you guys there, I might not be able to say that later.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Sora

So your costume's almost done, K&K? Awesome.
"Don't give me any orders."

ININ

FMA post-gathering gathering at 1:30 P.M. is still a go ^_^  Anyone who wants to go, just stick around and we eat lunch together.  All FMA cosplayers are invited.

I'm going to buy regular pocky boxes instead of one Giant pocky box.  More regular pocky boxes to share with everyone  :)

Ska_Kitti

Jehuty will not be able to make it as Alphonse thi year. I don't have the time to finish him. :(
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay