Awww....what a shame. We're down an Al.
"Don't give me any orders."

K&K4ever

No big pocky and one less Al? (sniff)  :cry:
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Sora

At least the Pocky's still there (not the big one, but still).
"Don't give me any orders."

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "ININ"FMA post-gathering gathering at 1:30 P.M. is still a go ^_^  Anyone who wants to go, just stick around and we eat lunch together.  All FMA cosplayers are invited.

I'm going to buy regular pocky boxes instead of one Giant pocky box.  More regular pocky boxes to share with everyone  :)
Remind me when we're there or i'll forget. XP

And i'd rather have more pocky than big pocky. Sad about the Al though. T.T

hellangel

er, who are Caineyamiyasha and her group going as? *is too sick to go back and look*

Also, it looks like I can't make the FMA gathering, at least not in the beginning, since I'm going to the CLAMP gathering at 12 Noon.
I'll drop off my little brother at the FMA gathering, though- anyone have any ideas for a quick cosplay for him? (He's 10 years old.) I was thinking chibi Ed, but he doesn't look too great as a blond o__o

--------------Last update: May 24, 2006---------------

Meeing Information:

Time - 12:30 PM
Day - SUNDAY
Location - Front lobby of San Jose Convention Center (aka first floor entrance of the Convention Center)

Cast:

Elric Brothers:
(Armor) Al- fr33lanc3r, ILuvHeijiHattori's brother
(Human) Al- ranma12's friend (movie)
Ed- Leishu (goth kitty!), ININ, DSSAMV, ranma12, Cody pierce, Cody pierce's friend (movie), Edward Elric, JME2, Black Kawaii Kitty (Pride), ILuvHeijiHattori, swordman85

Military:
Roy- AbsolutelyCursed, jingko, ININ's friend
Hugues- Earthbounder
Havoc- Havoc-chan
Armstrong- Team Flex Member
Curtis- King Yama
Sheska- YamiMegumi (possibly)
Miscellaneous Officers- MeliCat (mini-skirt!), MeliCat's friend
Miscellaneous Alchemists- AnimeEmperor

Sins:
Envy- Team Flex Member (Hujo), Silver_Unicorn297, K&K4ever
Wrath- ILuvHeijiHattori's sister
Gluttony- Kuari's friend (maybe)
Greed- Team Flex member

Other:
Scar- Team Flex Member
Hohemheim- Team Flex Member
Isumi- Ska_Kitti, BSaphire
Winry- (maybe) Alistayre's cousin
Rose- Alistayre (ballroom dress)
Sigu- Team Flex Member

Miscellaneous:
The GATE- Robert-kun
Mouse Alchemist- supersaiyan Alex

WhispyMurmurs will be Lust or Isumi
Another one of Edward Elric's friends will Roy or Riza (possibly).
There will be additional people coming with K&K4ever
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

er, who are Caineyamiyasha and her group going as? *is too sick to go back and look*

Also, it looks like I can't make the FMA gathering, at least not in the beginning, since I'm going to the CLAMP gathering at 12 Noon.
I'll drop off my little brother at the FMA gathering, though- anyone have any ideas for a quick cosplay for him? (He's 10 years old.) I was thinking chibi Ed, but he doesn't look too great as a blond o__o

--------------Last update: May 24, 2006---------------

Meeing Information:

Time - 12:30 PM
Day - SUNDAY
Location - Front lobby of San Jose Convention Center (aka first floor entrance of the Convention Center)

Cast:

Elric Brothers:
(Armor) Al- fr33lanc3r, ILuvHeijiHattori's brother
(Human) Al- ranma12's friend (movie)
Ed- Leishu (goth kitty!), ININ, DSSAMV, ranma12, Cody pierce, Cody pierce's friend (movie), Edward Elric, JME2, Black Kawaii Kitty (Pride), ILuvHeijiHattori, swordman85

Military:
Roy- AbsolutelyCursed, jingko, ININ's friend
Hugues- Earthbounder
Havoc- Havoc-chan
Armstrong- Team Flex Member
Curtis- King Yama
Sheska- YamiMegumi (possibly)
Miscellaneous Officers- MeliCat (mini-skirt!), MeliCat's friend
Miscellaneous Alchemists- AnimeEmperor

Sins:
Envy- Team Flex Member (Hujo), Silver_Unicorn297, K&K4ever
Wrath- ILuvHeijiHattori's sister
Gluttony- Kuari's friend (maybe)
Greed- Team Flex member

Other:
Scar- Team Flex Member
Hohemheim- Team Flex Member
Isumi- Ska_Kitti, BSaphire
Winry- (maybe) Alistayre's cousin
Rose- Alistayre (ballroom dress)
Sigu- Team Flex Member

Miscellaneous:
The GATE- Robert-kun
Mouse Alchemist- supersaiyan Alex

WhispyMurmurs will be Lust or Isumi
Another one of Edward Elric's friends will Roy or Riza (possibly).
There will be additional people coming with K&K4ever
Upcoming events:

Silver_Unicorn297

Wrath? THen again, is your brother that evil?

Or maybe that one Ishablian boy? I can't remember what ep. he was from, but he's pretty cute and nice. He was the one who almost got killed, but his mother's locket saved him.
His outfit shouldn't take too much time to put together and you can solve the red eye color issue by giving him round sun glasses.

BTW... Does anyone know what time the convention starts on Friday?
Thanks.

((Guess who had a photo shoot today?))

hellangel

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"Wrath? THen again, is your brother that evil?

Or maybe that one Ishablian boy? I can't remember what ep. he was from, but he's pretty cute and nice. He was the one who almost got killed, but his mother's locket saved him.
His outfit shouldn't take too much time to put together and you can solve the red eye color issue by giving him round sun glasses.

BTW... Does anyone know what time the convention starts on Friday?
Thanks.

((Guess who had a photo shoot today?))

Nah, not Wrath - then I'd have to get him a long wig. The Ishablian boy is a viable choice, though...

The convention starts at like noon or something? The Con schedule's online now.
Upcoming events:

AnimeEmperor

Well since time is limited maybe just get a sandwhich board and put an alchemic circle on it. Then he'll go as....well, an alchemic circle XP.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Chibi scar xD

Con 2moro guys @_@

Im still looking for Wrath's skin tight shorts

ININ

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"
Quote from: "ININ"FMA post-gathering gathering at 1:30 P.M. is still a go ^_^  Anyone who wants to go, just stick around and we eat lunch together.  All FMA cosplayers are invited.
Remind me when we're there or i'll forget. XP

No worries.  Look for the Edward taking gathering pics . . . and cosplay pics during the convention  :wink: Nobody is going to be left behind.

hellangel, I may participate at the CLAMP gathering at 12:00.  Then I join everyone at the FMA gathering a little late XD

Silver_Unicorn297

((Wow, it's really difficult to type in gloves! I'm trying to stretch out the vintage gloves I got for one of my costumes. They shrunk a little in the wash I think...))

Hey, Hattori? Were you and/or your younger sister on Castro earlier today? I swear I saw someone who looked just like your sister in the photographs you showed us.

And Chibi Scar would be so cute! I vote for that one ^_^

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"

Hey, Hattori? Were you and/or your younger sister on Castro earlier today? I swear I saw someone who looked just like your sister in the photographs you showed us.

nh uh sorry. Im in school so I cant go out to the open spaces yet T^T

and im all the way in Oakland

Silver_Unicorn297

Odd...
Maybe I recognized her from someplace else...

*Hides in a box from embarassment*

Anyways... I just got an idea for a costume for Hellangel's little brother...
We have a Gate, right?
But... We don't have any of those little black creepy peoples that live in the Gate O.O

AnimeEmperor

Perfect idea, only it's too creepy to think about! :shock:

*shivers*

Silver_Unicorn297

Thanks ^^

Hey, does anyone know how busy the convention gets on Monday? Thanks.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Silver Unicorn I SAW YOU!!! xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

hellangel

Hey everyone, great gathering! Even though I wasn't there in character, the CLAMP gathering was nearby, so I watched the chaos ensue >=} See you all next year! (And, who knows, maybe I'll actually be cosplaying FMA next year for real!)

Also, PLEASE post pictures from the gathering! Thanks!
Upcoming events:

JME2

I want to apologize for missing the gathering. It didn't occur to me until the night before the convention that the 25 pounds I've lost since last year would impact the present state of my costume. By the time I realized this, my internet access was down and it was too late. So, I'll have to retire my Ed Elric. However, that doesn't mean I won't do another FMA cosplay somewhere down the line... :twisted:

bahamutknightzero

I want to say that it was fun at the gathering. Felt kinda odd being probably the shortest of the 6 Greeds there, but it was still fun. I do wish the rest of my friends that were in the Masquerade skit with me were there at the Gathering.