Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

Silver_Unicorn297

Yay Hohenhiem! Welcome to the boards!

---

Thanks ININ. Actually, I really liked your wig. It looked fine to me.

---

Anyways... I think if we collaborate together, we might pull off a really good skit.

bahamutknightzero

I also liked seeing Hohenhiem there, along with the other rare cosplayed characters there like the guy that was Armstrong and the guy that was Scar.

AnimeEmperor

Hey Hohoenheim you looked good enough that when I saw you I knew who you were supposed to be. Considering that's just how you were dressed and you weren't cosplaying I think next year you could really be excellent.

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/miniatures/Fullmetal_Alchemist/hohenheim.jpg

Change your hair a bit, get some glasses, and change your shirt and you're pretty much set.

RealLifeHohenheim

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Hey Hohoenheim you looked good enough that when I saw you I knew who you were supposed to be. Considering that's just how you were dressed and you weren't cosplaying I think next year you could really be excellent.

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/miniatures/Fullmetal_Alchemist/hohenheim.jpg

Change your hair a bit, get some glasses, and change your shirt and you're pretty much set.

I am already ahead of you. I am already finding what I need to make it better.
My Anime Con site:

http://www.lordire.net/Anime

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "RealLifeHohenheim"
Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Hey Hohoenheim you looked good enough that when I saw you I knew who you were supposed to be. Considering that's just how you were dressed and you weren't cosplaying I think next year you could really be excellent.

I am already ahead of you. I am already finding what I need to make it better.
That's the spirit! *thumbs up*

Nishi

Hey everyone, I'm kind of new here. I was movie version Ed at the gathering, and my friend was Al... We're from out of state and never really checked the forums, so we didn't know anyone there, but it was pretty cool! Always so awesome to see other FMA cosplay :D Thanks everyone who told us about the gathering, it was great, and we both had a lot of fun at the con.
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

AnimeEmperor

I really liked that you two were there. I was feeling a definite lack of movie characters, and I felt your presence validated our gathering. I thought we had an excellent variety in characters (I never expected to see an Armstrong, a Fuhrer, or most definately not a Hohoenheim) but you two really extended it.

ILuvHeijiHattori

and for the fun of it...

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"I'd like to act as Envy for it though...  I promise to get a better wig for next year. This one was evil 'til the end.
Or maybe Ed. I don't know if I may have enough time to create a new costume for next year.

Anyways, I have written a lot of stories before, but never an actual script. Maybe I can collaborate with someone on it?

I liked your wig. The gathering was awesome (all those yaoi moments took a lot of space off my memory card but was worth it). It was nice to meet some of the other people on the BB like ININ and Silver_Unicorn297

Silver_Unicorn297

Aww, thanks AbsolutelyCursed ^^
Yesh, it was fun meeting everyone.
I kind of wish I took pictures though... Everyone looked so great, and the poses were brilliant.

ILuvHeijiHattori

um... who was who @_@ only ones I knew were Silver_Unicorn and EdwardElric

i was teh fat Ed T^T

AnimeEmperor

I'm working on uploading all 300 of my pics, once they're up i'll post the link so we can all figure out who is who. I of course don't have any pictures of when it was the state alchemist's turns and anything that included us. But I have alot of us just standing around before and after.

bahamutknightzero

OK, got my photos today. I'll probably post them later, the photos include the Ed swarm and a certain "moment"

Silver_Unicorn297

The yaoi moments? Or is it the Greed transformation moment? That was great ^_^

bahamutknightzero

The yaoi one. I only took a photo of the final result of the Greed transformation and the mini fight he had with one of the Ed's

AbsolutelyCursed

I know I have some yaoi moments and the Greed transformation *that was awesome*

AbsolutelyCursed

I got those precious yaoi moments as well.

Silver_Unicorn297

*looks at pictures*
I am like... choaking everyone... ^_^;
Oh well.
And...
The yaoi ones are... interesting... but funny!

AbsolutelyCursed

Envy does have a lot of anger that needs venting