Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

Ska_Kitti

:P Bakachan asks only craft foam that you can get at Michaels. It's cheap and affordable.

I wish TAP could help me with Alphonse... lol. ^_^ Have fun Kankaze.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jehuty

Hellangel and Ska Kitti: Please GOD don't eat me...that's a rather large Alphonse...at least the people at the gathering will have a SNACK!!! Sounds yummy...I almost PREFER the refective Polystyrene, at least that way, I'll be cooking less, but I'll be saving Fanime hundreds of dollars in insulation by my sheer presence there...

To everyone else not looking to subsist on an Alphonse diet: So we're agreed??? The gathering is to be held at The Tech Museum, was it???

I really don't want to be a burden on the grouping, I'll go wherever is necessary to get this thing going...:)
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Ska_Kitti

Muahahaha sweetums. *glomps him* I'll make a cool costume for you ... literally! That way hellangel would only be able to choose from sashimi and/or raw eggs. Aside from that.... Tech Museum? I can have Alphonse pose by the ball structure they have there or something.

Why don't we go to the park as well? I think the fountains should be working as well that day and it's right across the street.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Leviathan

Hey everybody just wanted to say hi and hope everyone's costumes are coming along smoothly. I'm close to being finished. Just need Izumi's top. Otherwise everything else is ready.
So how'z everybody doing with their costumes? Well, I hope.  :)

hellangel

yay more people to add to the list! meaning the list is updated (or will be, after i put up this post).

and those automail pattern pieces would have been more helpful earlier in my automail-making process x__x oh well. i'm almost done with the leg ^-^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

oh, another thing: my little brother will not be wrath. he's decided he wants to be sasuke from naruto instead x__x silly naruto-obsessed boy o_O
Upcoming events:

Leviathan

Cool the leg's almost done...you go hellangel!! *flashes a thumbs up*
Ah dang no more Wrath huh? Oh well, why don't we just go around and find someone or something and transmutate them into another Wrath...mwhahaha! :lol:

HanyaanFaery

I might be able to loan someone my Wrath costume... ^^;; Anybody a size small willing to wear a borrowed Wrath outfit?

Rahu

Haru and I will probably be able to go. I'll be going as Envy and she as Wrath. Oh, and we'll have a Trisha Elric if I can convince my mom to cosplay, too ^.^
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

Ska_Kitti

o_o Another Trisha Elric? There's one person I know who's bringing their mom to go as Trisha from the cosplay.com boards. I think they're... eh... O.o Asakura on the cosplay bbs? Same person maybe? *pokes Rahu*
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Rahu

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"o_o Another Trisha Elric? There's one person I know who's bringing their mom to go as Trisha from the cosplay.com boards. I think they're... eh... O.o Asakura on the cosplay bbs? Same person maybe? *pokes Rahu*

Yep-yep, thats me ^.^  Asakura=Rahu. :D Rahu is the name I use at conventions.

hellangel

hi!! nice to have ya join us!!! i'll stick ya on the cast list once i get my laptop up and running *too lazy to go do that now*
Upcoming events:

Misao

Hahaha! I'm going to be Edward. =) Huh.. o_o It seems a lot of people going to be him. xPP but I think Im going to be the shortest.. ;_;

hellangel

that's okay, the more the merrier! and another edward means another short child to torment! wahaha!

anyway, the list has been updated- page 8.

also, the meeting is NOT at the tech museum. we'll be meeting in the lobby of the con center (the first floor). once we've all gathered, we can decide whether or not we want to troop off to some other place together.
Upcoming events:

Misao

Haha! Thanks hellangel! :)

.....YOU GUYS GONNA TORMENT ME? ;__________; -runs-

Okay! :D I'll find you guys there! ^.- Btw.. what day?

hellangel

Day: Saturday
Time: 12 Noon
Place: Lobby

(that info has been added to the cast list entry, page 8)
Upcoming events:

HanyaanFaery

Am I the only one who's going to be bringing other FMA costumes other than their gathering outfit? ^_^ (Because like hell I'm not wearing my Wrath costume, not after I FINALLY lost enough weight to look good in it!)

Rahu

Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Am I the only one who's going to be bringing other FMA costumes other than their gathering outfit? ^_^ (Because like hell I'm not wearing my Wrath costume, not after I FINALLY lost enough weight to look good in it!)

Nope. Provided They all get done in time, Haru, my mom, and I will will have other FMA costumes to wear to the con too, besides at the gathering.  That show has too many awesome characters for just one costume!

Misao

Quote from: "hellangel"Day: Saturday
Time: 12 Noon
Place: Lobby

(that info has been added to the cast list entry, page 8)

:) Okay!

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "Rahu"
Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Am I the only one who's going to be bringing other FMA costumes other than their gathering outfit? ^_^ (Because like hell I'm not wearing my Wrath costume, not after I FINALLY lost enough weight to look good in it!)

Nope. Provided They all get done in time, Haru, my mom, and I will will have other FMA costumes to wear to the con too, besides at the gathering.  That show has too many awesome characters for just one costume!
Yeah, seriously. I'll hit five actual costumes and one use as a prop by the end of the year. @_@ And I might end up making a sixth and maybe even seventh...