Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

Rahu

Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"
Quote from: "Rahu"
Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Am I the only one who's going to be bringing other FMA costumes other than their gathering outfit? ^_^ (Because like hell I'm not wearing my Wrath costume, not after I FINALLY lost enough weight to look good in it!)

Nope. Provided They all get done in time, Haru, my mom, and I will will have other FMA costumes to wear to the con too, besides at the gathering.  That show has too many awesome characters for just one costume!
Yeah, seriously. I'll hit five actual costumes and one use as a prop by the end of the year. @_@ And I might end up making a sixth and maybe even seventh...

Wow O.O And here I thought my 2 started, 2 planned was a lot XD;
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

Ska_Kitti

Team Flex has gotten their staffing hours. Alphonse will be there for the FMA gathering. ^_^
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Am I the only one who's going to be bringing other FMA costumes other than their gathering outfit? ^_^ (Because like hell I'm not wearing my Wrath costume, not after I FINALLY lost enough weight to look good in it!)

Nope. Provided They all get done in time, Haru, my mom, and I will will have other FMA costumes to wear to the con too, besides at the gathering.  That show has too many awesome characters for just one costume!
Yeah, seriously. I'll hit five actual costumes and one use as a prop by the end of the year. @_@ And I might end up making a sixth and maybe even seventh...

Wow O.O And here I thought my 2 started, 2 planned was a lot XD;
It's insane how many good characters there are and how many of them have good designs! If only the military uniforms were interchangable...but they AREN'T. Gah. So if I want to do both Fury and Sheska, I have to make two uniforms...grr! And also, I'm kinda crazy about height. I don't mind being too tall as long as the other cosplayers are relatively in proportion (since Wrath is supposed to be 4'8" or something and Ed's only 4'11", I've had to deal with Too Tall For Character), but it REALLY would bug me if I'm cosplaying a character that's supposed to be medium height or more, and half the Ed cosplayers would be significantly taller than me. Ah, the joys of being five foot two...I'm Fury-sized, yay!

Wow, I got REALLY off-topic. All hail HanyaanFaery, Queen of Off-Topic and Honorary Member of Roy Mustang's Useless Squad!

Erm, my friend who does metal work is trying to get some days off work so he can bring his Number 48 costume that he's working on right now to Fanime. (The design LOOKS crazy but it's surprisingly easy...and I mean REALLY surprisingly easy.)

Rahu

Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Erm, my friend who does metal work is trying to get some days off work so he can bring his Number 48 costume that he's working on right now to Fanime. (The design LOOKS crazy but it's surprisingly easy...and I mean REALLY surprisingly easy.)

Your friend is making a #48 costume out of metal? Wow...
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

hellangel

*does a dance* well, when you find out if he can make it, tell me and i'll add him to the cast list ^___^
Upcoming events:

Misao

BTW.. how tall is Edward by feet?

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "Misao"BTW.. how tall is Edward by feet?
4'11" according to the anime height sheet.

HE SO SHORT!!!!!!! *is shot*

Misao

HAHAHA!! WOOO! Im taller than him by 1 inch. 5 feet! B) Heh..heh heh heh.. +_+ I feel so tall now. -cough-

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "Misao"

HAHAHA!! WOOO! Im taller than him by 1 inch. 5 feet! B) Heh..heh heh heh.. +_+ I feel so tall now. -cough-

FMA is actually an awesome series for people on the shorter end of things...there are an amazing amount of relatively short characters. Ed may be one of the shortest, but Winry and Envy and Fury are only around 5'2".

Misao

Quote from: "Misao"

FMA is actually an awesome series for people on the shorter end of things...there are an amazing amount of relatively short characters. Ed may be one of the shortest, but Winry and Envy and Fury are only around 5'2".

wow.. o_o they are taller than me except edward, lol

hellangel

Upcoming events:

HanyaanFaery

shh...don't tell anybody else guys, but I'm plotting to bump my Fury costume up to Fanime...hehehehe!

hellangel

ooo. nice. so will you be fury for the meet?
Upcoming events:

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "hellangel"ooo. nice. so will you be fury for the meet?
I'm still trying to decide which of my costumes to do for the meet, actually! Ballgown Dante is my first choice because I don't think anybody else will have that. But it's so damn hard that I might not finish it! @_@ Then the next choices are Wrath and Fury, tied. After that, Ed, for there are soooo many Eds and my damn automail is broken beyond repair. *cries for her broken 100% steel automail*

hellangel

*pats you on head* here, eat some pocky *feeds you pocky*
Upcoming events:

ShadoWolf*3

Quote from: "Sachiko"ERm, it's just that the anime is /*SO*/ popular right now, I'm just wondering is anybody gonna cosplay as someone from FMA? XD

Ur right the anime is sooooo popular... i love it... if i can find a convention soon, my friends and  i were going to do FMA, my fav. character is Edward Elric, so i'd cosplay him... :D
CHEESY LLAMAS EILL RULE THE WORLD!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha,
Mwa-ha-ha-ha,
Mwa-ha-ha-ha,
MEOW!

Power to the short people!

Alphonse Elric

read my other post ull c y i would b al! im as tall as ed exactly but i can make a full sized al costume and special sandals 2!

hellangel

yay, more people!!! *dances*

...eh. will update list...
Upcoming events:

HanyaanFaery

*cries* Dante Ballgown isn't going to make it to Fanime, methinks. I ran out of money for the costume. (Even at 40% off, 18 yards or so of casa satin really hurts my wallet.)

Looks like I'll end up as Wrath or Fuery for the gathering instead.