Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

ININ

Hi, everyone.  I wanted to greet everybody.  It's been a while since I posted at the FMA cosplay.  There is 30 days remaining to the convention.  How is everyone feeling towards Memorial Day weekend?

For those still making their costumes, I hope they are completed before the convention.  HanyaanFaery, sorry to hear about Dante Ballgown.  I know you going to be a great Wrath or Fuery. :)

okitasan

I will be there as Roy!

I can't wait till Fanime XD
Prince of Tennis Musical cosplay group

hellangel

...isn't "Fuery" spelled "Fury"?.....?__?

eh, since we dont have much to talk about....how's everyone liking the dub? personally, i think they're doing a pretty good job, and the hilariously translated lines are (mostly) appropriately funny. as in, the lines are funny, but in character and in the right moment....
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

Quote from: "okitasan"I will be there as Roy!

I can't wait till Fanime XD

Yay! More Roy to boss Ed around...

I hope this is the newest list o_O Uh, tell me if you can't find your name/character on here, cuz i lost the other list (if there *was* another list ^^")

****last update: May 1****

Day: Saturday
Time: 12 Noon
Place: Lobby

Cast (Alphabetical order!)

Al- someone in red’s group, Senritsu’s friend (?), Jehuty, digimel11 (restored version)
Edward Elric- hellangel (relaxed version), ININ, someone in Saitou’s group, MidNightDream, Kanzake, Misao, Inu_Ranma (young version)
Envy- Saitou, Senritsu, Rahu
Gluttony- Senritsu’s friend (?)
Hughes- red
Isumi- Leviathan
Lust- someone in Saitou’s group
Number 48- HanyaanFaery’s friend
Riza Hawkeye- okashiiusagi (?)
Roy Mustang- alostblackcat (?) (Sunday (?)), someone in red’s group, Evangelion Xgouki, okitasan
Scar- someone in Saitou’s group
Trisha- Rahu’s mother
Wrath- Haru
Winry- someone in red’s group

HanyaanFaery will be Wrath or Fury
Upcoming events:

Ska_Kitti

*singing like oscar mayer song* My husband has a first name.. it's J-e-h-u-t-y... XD Jehuty's my hubby.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Misao

Yay! :D About less than one month til Fanime~! -did a voodoo dance-

digimel11

hey! for the longest time i was pondering what other costume i should do for fanime (naruto being my other) until one day i found a certian pic from FMA and i just knew i had to do it. sooo with any luck...i'll be dressed a Al from the new upcoming movie!!!! i'm soo incredibly excited about this costume that i'm guna try everything to make sure it works! I LOVES ARU!!!! ^_^ soo giddy...sooo if i can get this together i'll be at the gathering! ::crosses fingers and gets sewing::
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

hellangel

yay restored!al is coming~~~

is it just me, but does restored!al look like ed?

(i changed the font color because it's potentially a spoiler ^^")
Upcoming events:

digimel11

Al is still squishy cute!! he's my absolute favorite and that's why i'm giddy that i can do this costume! ^_^

hellangel

good thing his outfit is relatively easy. get sewing!!!  :D
Upcoming events:

digimel11

digimel11

sorry to double post but i noticed that the manditory meeting for Der Cosplay on saturday seems like it's gunna interfere with the FMA gathering...hmmm

Rahu

My mom'll be Trisha for sure, I've started her costume. ^^ (w00t, look at me try to sew!)

As soon as i'm sure I can make it, I'll let you know what her other costume is. Its gonna be kinda hard though, and Fanime is coming up fast. Really fast. Really, REALLY fast.
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

hellangel

Quote from: "digimel11"sorry to double post but i noticed that the manditory meeting for Der Cosplay on saturday seems like it's gunna interfere with the FMA gathering...hmmm

yeah. anyone want to change the time?
Upcoming events:

digimel11

according the big list of meet ups..there are no other meetings at 11 in saturday...soo maybe just push it back earlier? i dunno. maybe the manditory meeting can change cuz we were here first? hmmm

Ska_Kitti

Oh... I forgot to add to your list hellangel. I'm making young Edward for my friend  Inu_Ranma. ^_^
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

list updated

do we want to change our time to 11 am, then?
Upcoming events:

Evangelion Xgouki

Looks like the cosplay contest has been moved to Sunday according to the main page.

hellangel

yes, but there's going to be a performers' meeting around noon on saturday
Upcoming events: