Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

BSaphire

Hey there Hellangel :D

I see that your up on the info about the maditory DerCosplay meeting on Saturday. Let me know if you move your gathering time back a bit.... I know how it goes, had to post about the extended time for the YYH gathering cause  a group of us are doing that YYH skit in dercosplay and the rehersal is Sun. @ 1pm.

Any how, I was just checking to see if you guys had the info, but of course you are on top of it and keeping things on track :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

digimel11

i think we should move it back to 11. that way everyone would have plenty of time for pics and to get to the meeting. i just wish they'd announce a set time for the meeting already..>_<
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

hellangel

Quote from: "BSaphire"Hey there Hellangel :D

I see that your up on the info about the maditory DerCosplay meeting on Saturday. Let me know if you move your gathering time back a bit.... I know how it goes, had to post about the extended time for the YYH gathering cause  a group of us are doing that YYH skit in dercosplay and the rehersal is Sun. @ 1pm.

Any how, I was just checking to see if you guys had the info, but of course you are on top of it and keeping things on track :)

yup yup! it hasn't been moved yet, but if we need to (which we probably do), we'll most likely move to 11 am. the matter is still being discussed ^___^ *nudges FMA group members*
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

Alphonse is good to go in the morning/early afternoon. Our slave labor doesn't start until 6pm on Saturday. : ) Not too early though. My husband needs his beauty sleep.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

HanyaanFaery

Does anybody want me to bring an old-style phone?

Hey, it's FMA, the whole fun is to have random props like a 1920's style desk phone!

Rahu

Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Does anybody want me to bring an old-style phone?

Hey, it's FMA, the whole fun is to have random props like a 1920's style desk phone!

You know, that might be cool to have if we have a Hughes cosplayer, since I know there'll be plenty of Envys around. Y'know, like in that one scene...

And even if there isn't a Hughes cosplayer...What character DOESN'T use phones?
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "Rahu"
Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"Does anybody want me to bring an old-style phone?

You know, that might be cool to have if we have a Hughes cosplayer, since I know there'll be plenty of Envys around. Y'know, like in that one scene...

And even if there isn't a Hughes cosplayer...What character DOESN'T use phones?
Phones are EVERYWHERE in FMA! and I mean EVERYWHERE!

I'm hoping to make my bf a Hughes costume although he might end up as plainclothes!Hughes.

digimel11

if he's gunna be hughes, don't forget his photos of Elysia-chan! ^_^

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "digimel11"if he's gunna be hughes, don't forget his photos of Elysia-chan! ^_^
We already have that one covered. I'm going to stand in for Elysia-chan.

You see, there's this studio picture of me taken when I was like 6, where I have my hair blonde and in pigtails and I'm grinning and wearing a dress with flowers on it... ^________^

hellangel

i believe we do have a hughes.
Upcoming events:

Evangelion Xgouki

Quote from: "hellangel"i believe we do have a hughes.

Alright!  Can't have an FMA gathering without the overly-obsessed-about-my-daughter Hughes  :D .  Plus it'll be cool to get some group shots, since I'll be going as Roy.

Ska_Kitti

LMAO a Hughes? EBK is making reservations for a photo shoot. :P I reserved my Alphonse and Edward for 1130am. I suppose if people want to recruit EBK for our photoshoot he can do that perhaps...
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

digimel11

hooray for having time to start my Al costume!!!! boo for 3 more finals to do...>_<

i hit the jackpot at Salvation Army last friday and found the perfect pants, shoes and a shirt to cut up and make pretty! i got a wig too...i just need the gloves and to make the jacket! i'm sooo excited!!  aaa fun fun!
can't wait!

Rahu

Quote from: "digimel11"hooray for having time to start my Al costume!!!! boo for 3 more finals to do...>_<

i hit the jackpot at Salvation Army last friday and found the perfect pants, shoes and a shirt to cut up and make pretty! i got a wig too...i just need the gloves and to make the jacket! i'm sooo excited!!  aaa fun fun!
can't wait!

Yay! Cookies for you for bringing life back to the FMA forum! (this one AND the one on cosplay.com were both kinda dead)

My mom's Trisha Elric costume is almost done, and i've done more work on her other costume. She hasn't done anything more on my Envy costume so far though, but she has been working a little on my Edo costume though.  Can we get it done in time? Lets find out!

Oh, and is the gathering going to be at 11, or is it going to be at 12 still?
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

hellangel

12 noon.

also...i'm probably going to drop my edward cosplay this year! i don't think i'm going to finish the automail in time...damn those sudden end-of-the-school-year projects! i'll still be at the meet up, though ^___^
Upcoming events:

Ska_Kitti

According to some rumors, there's a Der Cosplay meeting on Saturday at noon. If that's true, Alphonse will be late unless I can be a rep for our group or something.

BTW, Alphonse completion= 68%
Wish me luck! I'll need it!
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

BSaphire

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"According to some rumors, there's a Der Cosplay meeting on Saturday at noon. If that's true, Alphonse will be late unless I can be a rep for our group or something.

Good Luck!!
When I asked boots01,I was told noon. If your gathering is going to stay @ noon then I will most likely not be able to shoot the gathering *Crys loudly

I SOOOOO want to Shoot this gathering!!! Can it be changed to Saturday @ 11 am?  I'm bringing my new 8 MP to shoot the gathering and I will be selling 24" X 36" (poster size) prints of the gatherings. After all, this is my 1 yr anniversary for photography  :D  Wanted to offer a little something more. (I might just keep a good pic and make a poster for ME!! I luv FMA!!! Oh, and I am doing the free photoshoots at the gatherings, just using the 4 MP for that.

Let me know....
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

okitasan

So is this der cosplay meeting at 12 confirmed or is the time still pending?
Prince of Tennis Musical cosplay group

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "BSaphire"
Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"According to some rumors, there's a Der Cosplay meeting on Saturday at noon. If that's true, Alphonse will be late unless I can be a rep for our group or something.

Good Luck!!
When I asked boots01,I was told noon. If your gathering is going to stay @ noon then I will most likely not be able to shoot the gathering *Crys loudly

I SOOOOO want to Shoot this gathering!!! Can it be changed to Saturday @ 11 am?  I'm bringing my new 8 MP to shoot the gathering and I will be selling 24" X 36" (poster size) prints of the gatherings. After all, this is my 1 yr anniversary for photography  :D  Wanted to offer a little something more. (I might just keep a good pic and make a poster for ME!! I luv FMA!!! Oh, and I am doing the free photoshoots at the gatherings, just using the 4 MP for that.

Let me know....

24x36? XD Movie poster size! *kefka laugh*

Anyways, in a spur of the moment, I'm going to try and go as Izumi-sensei so I can fit in with my group.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Misao

Woo! Next week is fanime! :) darn.. i havnt got edwards boot, the watch, and get my hair blonde.. -_- so then ill be edward with black hair. xD