Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

Rahu

Quote from: "Misao"Woo! Next week is fanime! :) darn.. i havnt got edwards boot, the watch, and get my hair blonde.. -_- so then ill be edward with black hair. xD

You'll proabably be MORE popular as the black-haired version, lol.
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

Ska_Kitti

>_> I think hellangel should post the gathering list on this page so we don't have to hunt for it.. *nudge*
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ININ

In addition to cosplaying as Edward Elric, I'm going to take cosplay pictures.  If I see another Edward walking around, I'm going to say "There's an Edward twin, can I take your picture?"  Yeah, the joke is stupid.  I can't think of anything better.   :lol:

At the gathering, wherever we take photos and when I'm not posing, I'm going to be taking pictures.  I am going to select one or two photos to display on my web page.  The other photos I share with us FMA cosplayers exclusively.  After the convention, I ask anyone interested to email me your email address so I can send the photos.  I post my email address on the forum after the convention.

When anyone sees an Edward taking pictures, it's me, "Photo Ed."

Misao

Quote from: "Rahu"
Quote from: "Misao"Woo! Next week is fanime! :) darn.. i havnt got edwards boot, the watch, and get my hair blonde.. -_- so then ill be edward with black hair. xD

You'll proabably be MORE popular as the black-haired version, lol.

haha..  xD lol maybe..  :?

Misao

Quote from: "ININ"In addition to cosplaying as Edward Elric, I'm going to take cosplay pictures.  If I see another Edward walking around, I'm going to say "There's an Edward twin, can I take your picture?"  Yeah, the joke is stupid.  I can't think of anything better.   :lol:

At the gathering, wherever we take photos and when I'm not posing, I'm going to be taking pictures.  I am going to select one or two photos to display on my web page.  The other photos I share with us FMA cosplayers exclusively.  After the convention, I ask anyone interested to email me your email address so I can send the photos.  I post my email address on the forum after the convention.

When anyone sees an Edward taking pictures, it's me, "Photo Ed."

LOL!  Wooo! Okay then. :)

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "My email""That being said, everyone must attend the Saturday meeting and the rehearsal on Sunday.  If your group does not attend either the meeting or the rehearsal, it will be dropped from the list of performing groups.  Saturday's meeting will take place from 12:00pm (noon) to 1:00pm in Video Room 1."

Um well yes. I got this today. That means that the gathering MUST be moved.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Rahu

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"
Quote from: "My email""That being said, everyone must attend the Saturday meeting and the rehearsal on Sunday.  If your group does not attend either the meeting or the rehearsal, it will be dropped from the list of performing groups.  Saturday's meeting will take place from 12:00pm (noon) to 1:00pm in Video Room 1."

Um well yes. I got this today. That means that the gathering MUST be moved.

So the gathering is going to be at 11 then?

okitasan

Only a few more days till the convention!  lets get on this, what time are we moving the gathering to?
Prince of Tennis Musical cosplay group

Lt.Hawkeye

'll be a tthe con cospalying as Lt.Hawkeye, my fiance will be going as Mustang, and my best friend is going as Scar. I've posted on the genreal board about the fan table for FMA I'm going to be hosting in Artists Row, but I thought I'd mention it here too. Everyone cosplaying as FMA characters make sure to stop by so I can take your picture and post it on our site!

Hawkeye
Assisstant Site Manager, FMA Warcry
http://fma.warcry.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Hawkeye
Assisstant Manager, FMA Warcry
e-mail: [email protected]

Kotohonou

I'll be there as Ed(with a *cough*battle damaged coat... it got in a biking accident...)! Erg, I was going to make better automail, but my other activites kept me busy, so I'll only have the arm parts and not the hand. I am lazy lazy lazzzzy!
"From the first day I knew you, my hell was drowned in music."~Sousei no Aquarion

Ska_Kitti

I guess the gathering will be at 11am if that's alright with everyone here. : )
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

okitasan

Prince of Tennis Musical cosplay group

ININ

Lt.Hawkeye

Hey I was wondering if its possible for all you FMA cosplayers to come by Artists Row on one of the days so I can do a massive group picture for the web page?

Hawkeye
Assisstant Site Manager, FMA Warcry
Hawkeye
Assisstant Manager, FMA Warcry

Rahu

11 sounds good for my group, too.

Ska_Kitti

Alrighty then!! 11am it is! I guess I should put a list up of those who are cosplaying FMA in hellangels place. :P

List on Alphabetical Order

Al- someone in red’s group, Senritsu’s friend (?), Jehuty, digimel11 (restored version)
Edward Elric- hellangel (relaxed version), ININ, someone in Saitou’s group, MidNightDream, Kanzake, Misao, Inu_Ranma (young version)
Envy- Saitou, Senritsu, Rahu
Gluttony- Senritsu’s friend (?)
Hughes- red
Isumi- Leviathan, Ska_Kitti
Lust- someone in Saitou’s group
Number 48- HanyaanFaery’s friend
Riza Hawkeye- okashiiusagi (?)
Roy Mustang- alostblackcat (?) (Sunday (?)), someone in red’s group, Evangelion Xgouki, okitasan
Scar- someone in Saitou’s group
Trisha- Rahu’s mother
Wrath- Haru
Winry- someone in red’s group

HanyaanFaery will be Wrath or Fury
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

i'm not dead. really.

Kotohonou added to the list.

Lt. Hawkeye: i'm sure we can stop by artist row when we gather ^___^ do you guys want to change the gathering place to Artist Row instead? like, that empty place in front of the dealer's room entrance...

****last update: May 24****

Day: Saturday
Time: 11 AM
Place: Lobby

Cast (Alphabetical order!)

Al- someone in red’s group, Senritsu’s friend (?), Jehuty, digimel11 (restored version)
Edward Elric- ININ, someone in Saitou’s group, MidNightDream, Kanzake, Misao, Inu_Ranma (young version), Kotohonou
Envy- Saitou, Senritsu, Rahu
Gluttony- Senritsu’s friend (?)
Hughes- red
Isumi- Leviathan
Lust- someone in Saitou’s group
Number 48- HanyaanFaery’s friend
Riza Hawkeye- okashiiusagi (?)
Roy Mustang- alostblackcat (?) (Sunday (?)), someone in red’s group, Evangelion Xgouki, okitasan
Scar- someone in Saitou’s group
Trisha- Rahu’s mother
Wrath- Haru
Winry- someone in red’s group

HanyaanFaery will be Wrath or Fury
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

o_o le gasp hellangel!!! *shakes her to ensure she is alive for real* :P You forgot to add me to the list. I'm going to try to go as Izumi-sensei.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

HanyaanFaery

You better take me and the Number 48 off the list...I'm awfully sorry.

I might MIGHT make it, but it's highly doubtful. Last-minute senior year school stuff is most likely keeping me away from fanime. (And I kinda think I need to graduate more than go to a con...)

Rahu

Quote from: "HanyaanFaery"You better take me and the Number 48 off the list...I'm awfully sorry.

I might MIGHT make it, but it's highly doubtful. Last-minute senior year school stuff is most likely keeping me away from fanime. (And I kinda think I need to graduate more than go to a con...)

Graduation more important than Fanime? Ludicrus! Ok, well, maybe not, but...You HAVE to make it, I need to worship you in person for helping me out so much!