Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

okitasan

I'm glad we changed the time!  I let the people on cosplay.com know about the change
Prince of Tennis Musical cosplay group

Lt.Hawkeye

Quote from: "hellangel"i'm not dead. really.

Kotohonou added to the list.

Lt. Hawkeye: i'm sure we can stop by artist row when we gather ^___^ do you guys want to change the gathering place to Artist Row instead? like, that empty place in front of the dealer's room entrance...
quote]

Great! I look foreward to seeing you all there.
Hawkeye
Assisstant Manager, FMA Warcry
http://fma.warcry.com
e-mail: [email protected]

hellangel

currently, the official meeting place is STILL the LOBBY. do you guys want to make the change to ARTIST ROW instead?

****last update: May 24****

Day: Saturday
Time: 11 AM
Place: Lobby

Cast (Alphabetical order!)

Al- someone in red’s group, Senritsu’s friend (?), Jehuty, digimel11 (restored version)
Edward Elric- ININ, someone in Saitou’s group, MidNightDream, Kanzake, Misao, Inu_Ranma (young version), Kotohonou
Envy- Saitou, Senritsu, Rahu
Gluttony- Senritsu’s friend (?)
Hughes- red
Isumi- Leviathan, Ska_Kitti
Lust- someone in Saitou’s group
Riza Hawkeye- okashiiusagi (?)
Roy Mustang- alostblackcat (?) (Sunday (?)), someone in red’s group, Evangelion Xgouki, okitasan
Scar- someone in Saitou’s group
Trisha- Rahu’s mother
Wrath- Haru
Winry- someone in red’s group
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Leviathan

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"o_o le gasp hellangel!!! *shakes her to ensure she is alive for real* :P You forgot to add me to the list. I'm going to try to go as Izumi-sensei.

WOOT another Izumi-sensei. And now there are two.  :D Okay so the time has been moved 11 then? Okay that's cool.

Rahu

I don't know my way around Fanime, but my thoughts are that maybe the lobby would be better, because it's probably bigger and easier to find. And we can move to the artist row afterwards. But either works, for me at least.
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Leviathan"
Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"o_o le gasp hellangel!!! *shakes her to ensure she is alive for real* :P You forgot to add me to the list. I'm going to try to go as Izumi-sensei.

WOOT another Izumi-sensei. And now there are two.  :D Okay so the time has been moved 11 then? Okay that's cool.

On my final run to Goodwill tomorrow, I'll be picking up the necessities for Izumi-sensei and making them at home in about half an hour as that as long as it'll take me to hem the shirt and construct the petal pushers. :P I have the hair for it. The only construction will be to braid my hair, but I can't see her tattoo on her chest though. I'll just go without it. *shrug* If only I were taller..
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ININ

Quote from: "Rahu"I don't know my way around Fanime, but my thoughts are that maybe the lobby would be better, because it's probably bigger and easier to find. And we can move to the artist row afterwards. But either works, for me at least.

I think the meeting place should remain in the lobby to avoid further confusion.   :) And there are probably going to be new people who never attended last year.  The time is changed from 12:00 PM to 11:00 AM.

The artists row is only a very small walk above the stairs from the lobby or registration area, assuming the artists row stays in the general second floor area from Fanime Con 2004.

frenchhornfreak

out of curiosity

has anyone ever seen a rose cosplayer?

alostblackcat

i haven't been here for so long!! >.<

i'm not going as roy mustang but my boy friend is going to be...

we'll be there sunday though but i hope you guys have fun!

EDIT: BTW my hair is exactly like rose's right now and i DO have her costume... just haven't worn it to a convention yet

Leishu

Woo! I got mentioned! *explodes*
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

HanyaanFaery

Hehe, I think I"m back in as Wrath. I think. It all depends on if I can get enough homework done. I talked to my teachers and they reduced the amount of stuff due right after Fanime which gives me the chance to go! WHEEE!

alostblackcat

i'm lucky

i have "final preparation week" right after fanime

everyone refers to it as "Dead week" because we don't do anything

but it does mean a load of work before fanime

hellangel

okay, we'll keep the meeting place at the large lobby downstairs, then move if we want to =3

****last update: May 26****

Day: Saturday
Time: 11 AM
Place: Lobby

Cast (Alphabetical order!)

Al- someone in red’s group, Senritsu’s friend (?), Jehuty, digimel11 (restored version)
Edward Elric- ININ, someone in Saitou’s group, MidNightDream, Kanzake, Misao, Inu_Ranma (young version), Kotohonou
Envy- Saitou, Senritsu, Rahu
Gluttony- Senritsu’s friend (?)
Hughes- red
Isumi- Leviathan, Ska_Kitti
Lust- someone in Saitou’s group
Riza Hawkeye- okashiiusagi (?)
Roy Mustang- alostblackcat's boyfriend, someone in red’s group, Evangelion Xgouki, okitasan
Scar- someone in Saitou’s group
Trisha- Rahu’s mothe
Wrath- Haru, HayaanFaery
Winry- someone in red’s group
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

The gathering went well! I wish I was there on time... x_x Next year I'll make AL more sturdy.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

alostblackcat

lol

i think i saw you repairing your al costume on sunday outside the kung fu booth

it was really nice though

Ska_Kitti

I had to do ALOT of repairing on him. Luckily I can make him better... faster... stronger!!! *win pose entered here*
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Leviathan

Yay it was a blast. There were a lot of FMA people there. Great pictures too. And we ended up having 4 Izumi's. That was awesome  :D

firegoddessnerys

I was there taking lots of pics (was with Leviathan who was dressed as Izumi :)) Everyone had really great costumes...

A Tale as Old as Time

Rahu

The gathering was a little akward, but it was fun. We kinda had three separate groups though. There was the first group that formed, with one or maybe two of each character, but a lot of us weren't in it because we had just gotten there, or were setting our stuff down,getting organized, or something like that. Then there was the group where the characters and pairs of characters were called out (Izumis and Wraths, Edwards, Military, Homunculus, etc) AND there was Sana and her group. Tons of fun, just, like I said, kinda akward.
Forever searching for that unattainable dream...

ININ

The gathering was fun.  I have over 100 pictures of the gathering.  I really want to share the pictures with everyone.  I'm not sure how I'm going to do it.  Maybe mail the pictures on a CD, select ten best pictures and email to those interested, or something else?  I don't know.  The week after Fanime is really busy for me, and I'm still tired.  I think of something and let everyone know.

And it was nice to see some cosplayers from past conventions. :)