Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

hellangel

Okay, so I'll schedule it for that until someone reports a conflict ^___^

------------

Last update: March 8, 2005

Meeing Information:

Time - 11 AM
Day - Saturday
Location - Front lobby of San Jose Convention Center (aka first floor entrance of the Convention Center)

Cast:

Elric Brothers:
(Armor) Al- Jehuty, fr33lanc3r, ILuvHeijiHattori's brother
Ed- Leishu (goth kitty!), ININ, DSSAMV, ranma12, Hellangel (injured), Cody pierce, Cody pierce's friend (movie), Edward Elric, ILuvHeijiHattori

Military:
Riza- jingko (possibly)
Roy- AbsolutelyCursed
Hugues- Team Flex Member, Earthbounder
Armstrong- Team Flex Member
Curtis- King Yama
Miscellaneous Officers- MeliCat (mini-skirt!), MeliCat's friend

Sins:
Envy- Edward Elric's friend (boy, doesn't that sound ironic o_O), Team Flex Member
Wrath- ILuvHeijiHattori's sister

Other:
Scar- Team Flex Member, Lisu's brother, swordman85 (possibly)
Hohemheim- Team Flex Member
Isumi- Ska_Kitti, BSaphire
Mouse Alchemist- supersaiyan Alex
Winry- (maybe) Alistayre's cousin, Edward Elric's friend (possibly)
Rose- Alistayre (ballroom dress)
Sigu- Team Flex Member

WhispyMurmurs will be Lust or Isumi
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Sora

Hey! I found a possible Winry. She said that if she can make it to Fanime, she'll do it.
"Don't give me any orders."

hellangel

coolness, I've added her.

does she need a ride or something?
Upcoming events:

Sora

No, not that. It's more of whether her parents would let her attend than anything else. They don't trust her staying overnight without them there.

hellangel

she can do the daily commute (I did that one year, then decided it was more worth it to get a hotel room. There's really no point of going home at 6:30 AM when you're just going to come back at 9 AM ^^")

well...uh...her parents can just stay the night at the hotel with her...my friend's mother did that once, just came in the evening to stay the night and then took off after breakfast...It was nice because she paid for our meals =D
Upcoming events:

Sora

Her parents refuse to stay with her, since they're not interested. So, she's kinda at a dilemma.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Try to get your parents to talk to hers or something and try to help them change her parents mind.

QuoteEnvy- Edward Elric's friend (boy, doesn't that sound ironic o_O)
xD

and my sister doesnt wanna be Nina anymore. She wants to be Wrath, since she looks more like him than Nina.

BSaphire

Just wanted to let you know that Izumi & Sigu are a definate. Costume's are done and I am currently working on Izumi's wig!!!

Also, the FMA gathering has been posted to the list!!! Thanks.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "BSaphire"Just wanted to let you know that Izumi & Sigu are a definate. Costume's are done and I am currently working on Izumi's wig!!!

Also, the FMA gathering has been posted to the list!!! Thanks.
Cool, I wanna make a wig. I need one for Ed, since I was born with natural dark brown hair. T^T I saw a wig for 20 bux tho! *goes and buys*

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Sora

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Cool, I wanna make a wig. I need one for Ed, since I was born with natural dark brown hair. T^T I saw a wig for 20 bux tho! *goes and buys*

Aww....where'd you get that Edo wig?

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Cool, I wanna make a wig. I need one for Ed, since I was born with natural dark brown hair. T^T I saw a wig for 20 bux tho! *goes and buys*

Aww....where'd you get that Edo wig?
at a beauty supply shop. I wonder how I look like as a blonde? I would look weird cuz I have tan skin T^T

swordman85

Well I should definatly be coming to fanime.  I'm not sure if I can be scar on saturday though. I'm wanting to grow my hair long to be hige off "wolf's rain" so I can be in DerCosplay on Sunday and I was thinking of hacking it off that night so I could be Scar on Monday...I'm really not sure what to do.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "swordman85"Well I should definatly be coming to fanime.  I'm not sure if I can be scar on saturday though. I'm wanting to grow my hair long to be hige off "wolf's rain" so I can be in DerCosplay on Sunday and I was thinking of hacking it off that night so I could be Scar on Monday...I'm really not sure what to do.[/quoteI think it would be cool to see a scar. If u do do scar, will you have the tattoo?

swordman85

Well Of course.  The Tatoo is very important...mine will probably just be done with marker but still.  Of course I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the jacket he wears.  I'm afraid I'm gonna work on this costume and wear it on monday and no one will see it.

JME2

If my attemps to do Hitsugaya over with Bleach fails, then I have a rather amusing back-up planned. I take the basics of Ed's costume, throw in bullwhip, fedora, etc. and  voila -- you have Indiana Ed and the Temple of Small Stature... :twisted:  8)

Sora

Quote from: "JME2"I take the basics of Ed's costume, throw in bullwhip, fedora, etc. and  voila -- you have Indiana Ed and the Temple of Small Stature... :twisted:  8)

Just thinking of that title gives me the giggles. *giggle*

ILuvHeijiHattori

Hehe, hey, am I gonna be the only female Ed?

Oh and I got a question that might creep u guys out. Im taking my camcorder. Can I record a scene of me kissing an Edward in the cheek? I know it sounds weird, but its been my dream to kiss Ed in the cheek @_@

Sora

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Hehe, hey, am I gonna be the only female Ed?

Oh and I got a question that might creep u guys out. Im taking my camcorder. Can I record a scene of me kissing an Edward in the cheek? I know it sounds weird, but its been my dream to kiss Ed in the cheek @_@

I guess you'll just have to see, ne? And, I wouldn't mind (the kiss Ed on the cheek thing).

Ska_Kitti

omfg... I just saw the movie today. I wish I could make "Automail Wrath". I can hardly wait to see everyone at the gathering!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay