Roxas Wanted (Fanime 2014) - nvm

Started by King Shu, May 31, 2013, 09:24:57 PM

King Shu

UPDATE 2014: nvm... it doesn't look like Xion and Roxas will make it this year ;(

Xion and I are looking for Roxas, got it memorized?

To make a long story short, Xion and I met this year at Fanime, and we're looking for a third member of our group for Fanime 2014 or maybe sooner. Xion is taken, I'm working on an Axel cosplay, so we need a Roxas. Please pass this on if you know of a Roxas who might be interested.

Who we're looking for:
- A friend. We want someone who might want to hang out with us even when we're not cosplaying.
- A girl. Girls only, sorry guys. We don't hate you. We're just proud of being female gamers.
- A Kingdom Hearts Fan. Because... well, its just not fun cosplaying someone you're not obsessed with.
- Someone who has or is getting her own Organization 13 Roxas cosplay.
- Someone between 5'2" (Xion) and 5'11" (Axel). This can be with or without heels.
- Someone who lives in or close to the Silicon Valley

Your awesomeness will increase if you:
- Have a keyblade. Because fighting scenes are fun.
- Love sea salt ice cream. =9
- Have an ice cream maker (to potentially make said sea salt ice cream)
- Aren't too afraid of heights. (Ledge sitting is a hobby of Xion and mine)
- Are willing to carry and politely hand out marbles. =3
- Are good enough at riding a skateboard to burn Hayner with some serious mocking. >D
- Participate in and win five rounds of Struggle to pass initiation into this elite group.
- Have a good sense of humor and can tell which points in this list are jokes. 8)

Contact us by posting or sending a message to this account. It might take me awhile to check, so please be patient with me. >.<

SkylerKarashi

omg!!! youve helped fill in a cosplay for me to buy for fanime. xD if you dont mind me being your roxas that is.  :) live in san jose, im a girl, ive played all the kingdom hearts games (never finised them though,) 5'6". and i could get my cosplay in pretty quickly. haha. :3
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

King Shu

Hey! =)

That's totally cool. It's going to take me awhile to get my Axel cosplay together. We just thought it might be fun to go for a photo shoot or something before Fanime if we find the time and money. 8)

I forgot to mention though that we were hoping to cosplay together at least two days together next year at Fanime. The cosplays listed in your signature look really ambitious, and I don't know if you'd want to spend so much time cosplaying Roxas. But if you are, we should talk some more and see if you would actually want to hang out with Xion and I. xD

SkylerKarashi

haha, since my cosplays arent set and final yet, i should be able to hang for two days.  :) the only thing is i will be trying to host a gathering next year, and im not sure when that will be. but it would be super fun to be part of the trio. and i always like hanging with other cosplayers, so im willing to adjust my cosplay list. xD :3
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

King Shu

lol, cool =)
Boy, wouldn't that be a blast if Roxas was in charge of the Kingdom Hearts Gathering with Axel and Xion "assisting" him? xD

Anyway, I'll start up a PM with Xion so you can get to know us a little better. 8)