Which game caught your interest at E-gaming station?

Started by OniCourseMusha, June 03, 2013, 12:45:20 AM

OniCourseMusha

So I like to ask you which game caught your interest at E-gaming station?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

PinkHairSasuke

From my scan of the games available, I noticed a lack of Naruto Storm 3. That was what mostly caught my attention.

Dracil

Artemis.  I didn't expect it to actually get set up at Fanime.

c2chaos

I saw Project Diva F on one of the consoles but when I came back the next day, it was gone and the tournaments were up where it was. I was most disheartened. Oh well, at least I wont have t wait too long to get my chance again. :D

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: c2chaos on June 08, 2013, 09:09:22 PM
I saw Project Diva F on one of the consoles but when I came back the next day, it was gone and the tournaments were up where it was. I was most disheartened. Oh well, at least I wont have t wait too long to get my chance again. :D
I downloaded the Trial Version on my PS3, pretty good game.

lanislori

Project DIVA F caught my eye, as well. Totally excited for the N. America release.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: lanislori on June 10, 2013, 01:17:54 PM
Project DIVA F caught my eye, as well. Totally excited for the N. America release.
E3 confirmed a NA release?

lanislori

I'm not sure it was announced at E3, but there was this Facebook poll of some sort some time ago asking for support to release it in N. America. It looks like it was approved.

http://miku.sega.jp/info/0595

And there's going to be ANIMAL CROSSING VILLAGERS. IN SSB. That's adorable.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: lanislori on June 11, 2013, 11:01:26 AM
I'm not sure it was announced at E3, but there was this Facebook poll of some sort some time ago asking for support to release it in N. America. It looks like it was approved.

http://miku.sega.jp/info/0595

And there's going to be ANIMAL CROSSING VILLAGERS. IN SSB. That's adorable.
Looks like it might be a PSN download like One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2. The memory capabilities of my system need an upgrade now haha

The Villager will own all! He is top tier!

lanislori

The physical copy is released June 11 and 12. The digital copy should be out in August. (Maybe landing on Miku's birthday?)

I love how eternally happy the Villager's face is. Unless he trips. Then everyone gasps simultaneously.
THEN HE FREAKING CATCHES BALLS OF FIRE. This addition makes me so happy :' D

PinkHairSasuke

The fact that they included how you save items on Animal Crossing as an attack for the Villager is awesome. Any attack he catches, he can use later. If I remember correctly though, they said he can only hold one at a time. Either way, pure awesomeness! The Wii Fit Trainer, she will be my main haha

lanislori

Wait. Using the fireball example, he can use the fireball he catches in SSB in Animal Crossing or within SSB?
So cool :'D

More of an incentive to get a 3DS.

PinkHairSasuke

He can use it in battle within SSB. It's a one shot thing though, he doesn't suddenly have a million fireballs haha

My thoughts exactly. I don't even have a 3DS yet!

lanislori

I imagine he pulls it out as leaf first.

Man, when I was Fanime, I whipped my DS out thinking that there was going to be a whole Pictochat party.
There was no Pictochat party.

PinkHairSasuke

You should've started a Pictochat party! I didn't even use my DS at Fanime and I had it with me haha

lanislori

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on June 17, 2013, 03:03:29 PM
You should've started a Pictochat party! I didn't even use my DS at Fanime and I had it with me haha
Oh shoot. Maybe hold up signs and whatnot. And beach chairs.

Increasing the rate of introvertedness : D

PinkHairSasuke

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes