Who's-who in the Forum Games Kingdom

Started by Lucifargundam, June 04, 2013, 11:12:00 PM

limDsage

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 10, 2014, 02:44:21 PM
Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 10, 2014, 01:19:12 AM
Quote from: Torai on March 09, 2014, 11:47:13 PM
If it's just me and another who aren't 21+ I don't think you guys need to take time out of your days to plan for that- we can hopefully cross paths at the convention and high-five or something. ;w; 
The 21+ starts off at a bar, but it doesn't have to stay there. The drinks at Tanq are a bit higher than norm- but tolerable; also, there isn't any real good appetizers there so atm it's likely to head on over to some food place that also serves drinks (eg. pizza, bbq, etc).
I was about to say that in some capacity. Maybe SmokeEaters would be a better spot and if we do this on Day Zero we'd have no rush in getting back to the con and we can chill all night drinking and eating wings.
Also lim's paying for the beer :)

I'm kind of partial if SmokeEaters would be on Day Zero since I won't be in San Jose until Friday afternoon (I live and work at South SF.)

We'll see what happens. But yep, beer's on me. :D

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Lucifargundam

Quote from: limDsage on March 10, 2014, 02:57:34 PM
If it's just me and another who aren't 21+ I don't think you guys need to take time out of your days to plan for that- we can hopefully cross paths at the convention and high-five or something. ;w; 
The 21+ starts off at a bar, but it doesn't have to stay there. The drinks at Tanq are a bit higher than norm- but tolerable; also, there isn't any real good appetizers there so atm it's likely to head on over to some food place that also serves drinks (eg. pizza, bbq, etc).
I was about to say that in some capacity. Maybe SmokeEaters would be a better spot and if we do this on Day Zero we'd have no rush in getting back to the con and we can chill all night drinking and eating wings.

I'm kind of partial if SmokeEaters would be on Day Zero since I won't be in San Jose until Friday afternoon (I live and work at South SF.)

I'll be there on Day 0, but some important people wont be- Joker included. So the offical 21+ will likely be on friday or saturday... depending on which is least busy at night(dances, swapmeet, etc)...

Mod edit: its called a dance

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 12, 2014, 03:16:42 AM

I'll be there on Day 0, but some important people wont be- Joker included. So the offical 21+ will likely be on friday or saturday... depending on which is least busy at night(dances, swapmeet, etc)...

It's going to have to be Friday for me. I'm booked Saturday night.

limDsage

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 12, 2014, 11:32:06 AM

Friday works for me!

Lucifargundam

Quote from: limDsage on March 12, 2014, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 12, 2014, 11:32:06 AM

Friday works for me!
Friday DOES seem like the proper day to go drinking...

limDsage

Friday is the end of the work week, after all.

Lucifargundam

Friday is the most important day of the week of the Royal calendar, and it is important that everyone someone repays their debts by the end of the month.(why? financial security and helpful habit).

limDsage

Bills. You gotta love them. The Royal Treasurer will be pissed if we don't pay our dues.

On a side note, I would like to upgrade my title from royal joker ranking to "Big Boss Joker." If you need proof that I have earned this rank, here you go:

sjamison1427

Friday evening also works for me seeing as my flight leaves Thursday and arrives Friday morning.

Quite correct limDsage, all bills must be paid in a timely manner to avoid falling into debt. Debt is a nasty business, and I extend my hand to any member of the Royal Kingdom seeking financial advice in such matters.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

Lucifargundam

Quote from: limDsage on March 14, 2014, 09:40:51 AM
I would like to upgrade my title from royal joker ranking to "Big Boss Joker."
Done.
Quote from: sjamison1427 on March 14, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
Quite correct limDsage, all bills must be paid in a timely manner to avoid falling into debt. Debt is a nasty business
We don't want to end up in debt to other nations like some OTHER countries we know...

heeroyuy135

Quote from: sjamison1427 on March 14, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
Friday evening also works for me seeing as my flight leaves Thursday and arrives Friday morning.

Quite correct limDsage, all bills must be paid in a timely manner to avoid falling into debt. Debt is a nasty business, and I extend my hand to any member of the Royal Kingdom seeking financial advice in such matters.
As the Econ Advisor, I'd suggest that we diversify with bonds

limDsage

I have amassed funds as a Joker mercenary. I think I will donate some.

Lucifargundam

If we had enough money, we could have special Kingdom Badges for the con... though obviously they wouldn't count as attendance badges 'cuz that's too much hassle.

sjamison1427

Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 15, 2014, 06:38:28 AM
We don't want to end up in debt to other nations like some OTHER countries we know...
This is very true. Strong Kingdoms are financially independent Kingdoms. The nations riddled by debt are nations open for conquering I say.

Also addressing the topic of "Kingdom Badges", I am fully on board with this idea. It would be a great way to spot each other at the meetup on Friday night.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

limDsage

Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 16, 2014, 06:33:56 AM
If we had enough money, we could have special Kingdom Badges for the con... though obviously they wouldn't count as attendance badges 'cuz that's too much hassle.

I say yes to the Kingdom Badges. Let's do it!

Lucifargundam

Quote from: limDsage on March 16, 2014, 11:22:45 AM

I'll see how cheaply i can get them made- if at all.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 16, 2014, 07:21:08 PM
What if donated to get some good looking ones? I remember back when I got my first Fanime Forums badge I paid a bit to get a really nice one

Lucifargundam

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 16, 2014, 08:41:25 PM
What if donated to get some good looking ones? I remember back when I got my first Fanime Forums badge I paid a bit to get a really nice one
I was already hoping to get badges with individuals' avatrs/screennames/ranks on them.  Atm im just browsing through suppliers.  More money donated = better/sooner quality badges.

limDsage

Quote from: Lucifargundam on March 17, 2014, 12:24:30 AM
Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 16, 2014, 08:41:25 PM
I was already hoping to get badges with individuals' avatrs/screennames/ranks on them.  Atm im just browsing through suppliers.  More money donated = better/sooner quality badges.

When are we expecting the badges? Where do we pick it up? Do we need to stand in line for this too?

sjamison1427

I also offer monetary donation in regards to the badge. I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting a custom-made Kingdom badge for free. Let me know how best to pay you and I'll make good on my end.

In regards to picking up the Kingdom badges, what time and day do you gentlemen think would be best? I toss my vote in for any time Friday!
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]