Guests I Want For Fanime 2014!!!!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, June 08, 2013, 09:21:46 AM

WhentheAngelscry

I'm putting this here and in the musicfest thread because clockwork alchemy doesn't have it's own forums. Can we get Steam Powered Giraffe back next year? Maybe have a show where they preform at the San Jose Convention Center? They were a major highlight.

Gabbyeva54

Hello guys, I just wanted to make a suggestion for a guest I would want to see.

J. MICHAEL TATUM.

He is seriously my role idol, it would be great to see him here, and lots of people love him, and who he voice acts. I think he would be a great addition to the Fanime 2014 guest list, please consider him? c:

~Bow ties are cool~

Metsu golden

Maybe we could have Troy Baker or Nolan North come down.

aurabores

Monika Lee, Amie Lynn, and Jessica Nigri.

VOWhitneyJay

So I heard about these amateur voice actors, and they all work for the same production studio, which comes out with a bunch of cool fandubs and stuff.

http://crystaldreamproductions.webs.com/: Crystal Dream Productions has been around since 2008, and they work with actors such as Whitney Jay, Matthew Garland, Bryce Buckley, and many others. Here is what they posted on their web-site.

Welcome to Crystal Dream. We are home to a multitude of VA talent and we hope you enjoy your stay. Our services include finding you workshops, companies to work for, and even how to contact your local union office in your state. Unfortunately we are not able to assist those outside of the United States. Be sure to check back to see if our policies have changed! We may even be coming to your state to hire you as one of our crew and become part of the Spectrum Experience!

Right now, we are new, and rather small, but our dream is to grow and expand so one day we can buy rights to anime and produce it to the public while also being able to hire, and someday pay, the amazing talent we sign on to be a part of Crystal Dream. Crystal Dream right now is taking submissions from all kinds of voice actors, and while we may be only doing fandubs and small stuff now, we hope you will still join up with us. We'd love to have all of you!

So I think it would be cool to have them there! :D

+1 for Crystal Dream Productions.

Danteva

I think crystal dream would be a good idea to see.

LeafKnight

VABryceBuckley

I think it would be awesome to have Crystal Dream Productions come out and showcase a panel of awesome tips and tricks on amateur voice acting and even professional voice acting too. So if you guys want to have these guys come out and show you all what there made of? Then I think you should invite them.

sysadmin

Well, two people both post identical text promoting their voice acting website.

That's a little suspicious

VABryceBuckley

I'm sorry bout that whole little confusion in my last post. I fixed it up so there shouldn't be anymore problems. I hope?

ewu

Quote from: VABryceBuckley on September 17, 2013, 09:03:13 PM
I'm sorry bout that whole little confusion in my last post. I fixed it up so there shouldn't be anymore problems. I hope?

Well when four posts (seemingly) from different users (each with that being the one and only post for that accout) all support the same VA website and the first and forth post do it with the exact same text, there is something suspicious....Not sure editing the text to be different will change that.....
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

VABryceBuckley

Quote from: ewu on September 18, 2013, 12:16:07 AM
Quote from: VABryceBuckley on September 17, 2013, 09:03:13 PM

Well when four posts (seemingly) from different users (each with that being the one and only post for that accout) all support the same VA website and the first and forth post do it with the exact same text, there is something suspicious....Not sure editing the text to be different will change that.....

I see what you mean and again i do apologize for that. Though what i trying to say is that i'm trying to help my friend who VOWhitneyJay (who posted the original idea of having Crystal dream Productions come to fanime next year) get the team out to Fanime since we are apart of the same group itself. I didn't mean to post the same thing even though that won't change it, no matter what I do, and I know about the mistake I made. Just please don't take this the wrong way? and thin that were doing anything suspicious cause truly were not trying, nor have the will to so so.

MikeColle

capybaratime

I would love to see Reika! She's a Japanese cosplayer and attends many cosplay events throughout Asia. This year she will be a guest at Anime Matsuri in Texas.
You can view her cosplays here: http://worldcosplay.net/member/87/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reika/315573555144954
Five year attendee
2014 Cosplays:
-Secret Cosplay
-Secret Cosplay from the Hobbit/LOTR

mhikaru

Seconding Reika!  Her cosplays are just so well crafted and gorgeous to boot.

Daisuke Ono would be amazing to have as well.  I love how he can change his voice and atmosphere for so many characters.

And Wit Studio!  I'd love to hear from the director on some of their choices for Attack on Titan.  (As an added bonus, having Isayama there would be crazy amazing!)

jetspectacular

Third vote for REIKA!!!

She's very different from most Cosplay Guests in America because of her crossplaying and theatrical approach, and she is wildly successful in the industry *because* of it!!

Shaf_AKA

Quote from: mhikaru on October 03, 2013, 11:39:55 AM
Seconding Reika!  Her cosplays are just so well crafted and gorgeous to boot.

Daisuke Ono would be amazing to have as well.  I love how he can change his voice and atmosphere for so many characters.

And Wit Studio!  I'd love to hear from the director on some of their choices for Attack on Titan.  (As an added bonus, having Isayama there would be crazy amazing!)

Count me in for Reika!!

I think this user has great taste. I agree with all three of their suggestions. Reika is pretty amazing as is Mr. Ono. I think the convention center might explode from all the attendees if the director for SnK showed up. It may not be realistic, but hey, when you dream, dream big!

HetChrome

Another vote for Reika, even doubly awesome if Kaname would come with her.
Also hoping for Yuegene (cosplayer) and Touya Hibiki (cosplayer) (though unlikely? haha)

A vote for Miyano Mamoru (voice actor, singer)!

Gabbyeva54

I myself would love to see J. Michael Tatum here,that would be amazing other guests I would like are Todd Haberkorn, and Vic Mignogna, gosh I'm blanking right now.
~Bow ties are cool~