MOVED - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Gathering 2014

Started by MaigoLily, June 08, 2013, 01:39:58 PM

xxToki

I'll be cosplaying as Christa with my girlfriend as Ymir, and my friend as Levi. c:
*Fanime'14 Plans ;;
Christa Renz from Attack on Titan
Haru (ballgown) from The Cat Returns
Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa
Kou Matsouka (fanmade ED outfit) from Free!

kuromiluminous

I shall be Armin and my friend TofuNinja will be Levi and Setsu Kirian will be Christa!
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

demetria656

Put me down for Sasha~
((I am still not sure if I should do Eren or Hanji as well.))
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

capybaratime

Five year attendee
2014 Cosplays:
-Secret Cosplay
-Secret Cosplay from the Hobbit/LOTR

stitchez

Still debatting on who Imma bring/who I can finish on time but I'll try and show up either as Erwin or Annie depending on my group.

Langarang

Hi there!
  I'm apart of a cosplay group (https://www.facebook.com/EllipsisCosplay) from Boise, Idaho who would love to attend the gathering this next year :) If you want to put us down we officially have our Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Reiner, Annie, Ymir, Christa, and myself as Sasha. We're really looking forward to meeting everyone! Cheers!  :D

Irvy

I'll definitely be coming as Annie!

My boyfriend, Gunslinger56, is coming as Reiner; my group, Ellipsis Cosplay, will also be there. <3 

finnieon

Weiss (RWBY)
kurumi (Date a live)
Celestia (danganronpa)
nonon jakuzure (kill la kill)
Nagisa (FREE!!)
White Rock Shooter (BRS)

finnieon

Quote from: kuromiluminous on August 30, 2013, 06:53:03 PM
I shall be Armin and my friend TofuNinja will be Levi and Setsu Kirian will be Christa!
I'm not doing christa anymore
Weiss (RWBY)
kurumi (Date a live)
Celestia (danganronpa)
nonon jakuzure (kill la kill)
Nagisa (FREE!!)
White Rock Shooter (BRS)

snowbunnie

TheMaKaKi

Edit 10-27: Would like to go as Mikasa OR Sasha, they are my faves :D and I look the most similar to them...short, black hair or by Fanime time, my hair would be mid-length and easily dye-able to brown. I can go as Sasha if I can find a Mikasa/Eren/Armin, etc. to be my cosplay partner :]

Is there an active Attack on Titan cosplay group/gathering in the Bay Area/San Jose to work on the costumes?? I lack in sewing machines and n00bie XD
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

MaigoLily

Hi TheMaKaKi,
Indeed, we do have a Facebook group called Shingeki no NorCal. As of the current, we have not had any meet ups to work on cosplay, but we are considering one in the near future. Feel free to join! You can ask for help and advice or get in contact with anyone who may live in your area.

Anyone else who is interested should join as well!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295965210542899/

Kudos to anyone who can find me on FB, it should be relatively easy.
-MaigoLily

BitsOfChoBits

ohh i like! a meetup on cosplay diy would be cool

Rhoswen

Quote from: Pologirl on July 29, 2013, 01:00:01 PM
Started on my 3dmg so hopefully I'll be there. I have plenty of time too. Might go as Zoe. Can't wait :)
Hanji is here for sure ^.^
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Feori

I will be going as Levi in some shape or form....might possibly be Lolita Legion Fem!Levi or might just be regular Levi ^^

K.O.D

(( Aaa, i'm so happy that there is going to be a gathering at Fanime. <3 Thank you so much for putting this together! <3 ))

I'll be going as Historia and my girlfriend will be going as Ymir. c:

MaigoLily

You're welcome! I'm always happy to see everyone gather 'round and have fun! Of course, none of this can happen without all of you, so if there is anything you would like to see at the gathering (photography order and such), please do tell me and I will do my best to make it happen! If any of you have a megaphone or know where to find one, that'd really help me out.

Good Luck to all on finishing your cosplay! We have a little less than 1/2 a year left. (And I haven't started yet, as always ^ ^") I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you! Please do not be afraid to talk to/contact me, I think I am around the same age, if not younger than most of you. I swear I'm not scary! I'm always looking for suggestions and ways to improve.

Feel free to contact me for anything through this forum or through the following AOT/SNK Facebook groups:
Shingeki no Norcal: https://www.facebook.com/groups/295965210542899/
Shingeki No Kyojin Cosplay Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160998004082028/
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan): https://www.facebook.com/groups/548723771845265/

Thanks for all the support!
- MaigoLily

msjeeq

Hey it's Darlene ^^ and I'll be going as Jean and my bro will be going as Eren

Dathamster

I'll be attending!! But as for now the character is undecided :)
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

MelissaStar