MOVED - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Gathering 2014

Started by MaigoLily, June 08, 2013, 01:39:58 PM

mikasa-san

FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Sebbyxciel123

Hanji Zoe! ^^

My friends are cosplaying Sasha and Christa as well.

mikasa-san

So many Hanji's! <3

I'ma have to get pictures with you all  :D
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

obliviousedward

I too will be attending as Hanji! :3

*checks list*

...OH GOD THERE'S GOING TO BE SO MANY OF US, HALP. HIDE YO TITANS, HIDE YO SHIFTERS
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

mikasa-san

I feel sorry for any Eren cosplayers. "EREN CAN I TOUCH YOUR AAAAAARM?!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pH54GsH-0M

hahaha XD sorry just had to go there  ;D
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

obliviousedward

FFFFFFF OMG YES. xD

I'm super excited too because one of my best friends made me this tiny little Colossal Titan plush for my birthday last year and I'mma carry him around in my pocket and snuggle him and gloat in front of the other Hanjis and stuff, buahaha. 8D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

mikasa-san

Quote from: obliviousedward on February 05, 2014, 02:13:51 PM
FFFFFFF OMG YES. xD

I'm super excited too because one of my best friends made me this tiny little Colossal Titan plush for my birthday last year and I'mma carry him around in my pocket and snuggle him and gloat in front of the other Hanjis and stuff, buahaha. 8D
FWAAAAAH!!!! That's the cutest thing ever zomg! I saw so many cute things people made on Etsy for AoT... gaaaah I just want to throw all of my money at teh screen @___@
http://www.etsy.com/market/colossal_titan

FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

keitoghostie

If I knew there would be so many Hanjis I would've tried to go with someone else but now I'm locked in because I love Hanji too much (that video is a testament to their character I just yes)
also I have the Colossal Titan Nendoroid which I'm considering bringing!!

mikasa-san

The more Hanji's the better I say. Also you're the one hosting that cosplay meetup thing in March correct? I'ma try to go to that!  :)
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

keitoghostie

I am!! I'll probably contact the community center next week to get more info but I'm glad you're coming (I'm worried about not having enough people attending haha)

Tenya

Quote from: mikasa-san on February 05, 2014, 09:08:58 PM
The more Hanji's the better I say. Also you're the one hosting that cosplay meetup thing in March correct? I'ma try to go to that!  :)

Wait, what is this thing in March?

keitoghostie

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18904 !!

I wanna give people a chance to work on cosplay in a social environment - it's not necessarily geared towards any fandom in particular (although I'm working on a SnK meetup centered around ZIPLINING hopefully over this summer!)

Tenya

Quote from: keitoghostie on February 05, 2014, 11:33:08 PM
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18904 !!

I wanna give people a chance to work on cosplay in a social environment - it's not necessarily geared towards any fandom in particular (although I'm working on a SnK meetup centered around ZIPLINING hopefully over this summer!)

Awesome! The social cosplay construction day sounds fun, but it pales in comparison to the ziplining thing. Holy crap that sounds ridiculously great! I hope I'm around for that!

byronoku

I'll definitely do all I can to attend this gathering, I'll be cosplaying as the Armored Titan. I hope to see more titan shifters.

mikasa-san

Got my Hanji Zoe cosplay done and ready to go!

Just thought I'd share ^_____^
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Eliteslayer

I've got my Jean cosplay ready, so I may be able to make it, it just depends on when this gathering is.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

obliviousedward

Quote from: Eliteslayer on February 10, 2014, 08:07:09 PM
I've got my Jean cosplay ready, so I may be able to make it, it just depends on when this gathering is.

Saturday at 1:30pm, the first post says. (But it also says "subject to change," so... *shrug*)

Quote from: mikasa-san on February 10, 2014, 06:30:57 PM
Got my Hanji Zoe cosplay done and ready to go!

Looking good, fellow Hanji! (oh man I still have a ways to go with mine, haha)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

keitoghostie

as long as we're sharing:

I need to fix the wig and I don't have all the components in this picture but I have the makeup down for Hanji!! very excited!!!
Good luck to everyone!

mikasa-san

Quote from: keitoghostie on February 10, 2014, 10:23:57 PM
as long as we're sharing:

I need to fix the wig and I don't have all the components in this picture but I have the makeup down for Hanji!! very excited!!!
Good luck to everyone!
Epic!!! Any tips for hair styling in general? I can't seem to get my bangs to want to stay in the correct anime position, I have thought about using bobby pins maybe?

Also you are so pretty ^___^
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

keitoghostie

Thank you omg (I'm blushing, bro)

Mine is being fairly obedient but I've heard good things about got2b glued hair styling products! Bobby pins might work as well!