MOVED - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Gathering 2014

Started by MaigoLily, June 08, 2013, 01:39:58 PM

MaigoLily

Thanks for the heads up CielloRegalo, when the date comes, please confirm your attendance again. I'll try to save you a spot near the front so you can get some nice photos!

shiyamiro

MayonakaBaka

I'll be attending as Bertholdt! Also, this is going to be my first time cosplaying and i'm really excited!

HaruChan

I'll be attending as Angel!Carla Jaeger! 8D Can't wait to see everyone there!
2014 Cosplay Line Up
Thrusday:??
Friday: June Calendar (DHMIS)
Saturday: Angel!Carla Jaeger(SNK)
Sunday:Gretel!Leafeon(Pokemon)
Monday:??

Hinata

Got most of my cosplay already but a part of me want's to go as Nanaba instead, if I did would I be aloud to go as her? I don't look much like her at all I just really like her lol.
Meow!

MaigoLily

If you really want to, please do come as Nanaba! Most of us here probably don't look exactly like a character, but as long as you are having fun. And you'll be the first person to sign up as Nanaba!

Tenya

Just realized I'm still listed as undecided in this thread.
I'll be coming as Marco, not Jean.

Hinata

;D Okay I will do Nanaba ^_^ She is my all time favorite girl. All I need is to get a wig for her, the shirt will be easy hehe.
Now I'm more excited :D Not looking forward to putting the straps/harness on though lol.
Meow!

MaigoLily

Please remember to check the list to confirm I put you in the right list! Spread the word and tell your friends to join too!
We also need a Colossal Titan, because what gathering would be complete without a Colossal Titan? I look forward to seeing you all in about 2 months! Gotta get working on all the cosplays~
- MaigoLily

Firemage1000

2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Dagger-6

I'll be going as Ymir and my friend who utilizes the handle ArcticTale will be going as Christa.

dewitts

MaigoLily

Quote from: MaigoLily on June 08, 2013, 01:39:58 PM
Posts may contain spoilers! Read at your own risk, better yet, catch up to the most recent chapters/episodes.

We have a Facebook group for Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan cosplayers in Northern California!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295965210542899/

ATTENTION: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Gathering Information: Official
Day: Saturday
Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
MP/L: Plaza de Cesar Chavez (Fountain area across the street from the Fairmont Hotel)

Estimated # of attendees: 90-100+

List of Attending:
Eren Jaeger: Hintata's BF?, Kris10chan?, EllipsisCosplay, msjeeq's brother, MelissaStar, Jessica, (fem!eren?) dewitts
Mikasa Ackerman: yumicchi88?, Titan Desu, Mi Feng, shizunoshana, EllipsisCosplay, mikasa-san, Gabby, Kiba, samichuno
Armin Arlelt: kuromiluminous, EllipsisCosplay, tracygraves's friend?, (PJ! Armin) Jemes, nateb39007?
Bertholdt Fubar: MintyPocky, aonokitsune
Reiner Braun: Gunslinger56
Annie Leonhardt: Irvy, gbx
Rivaille: MaigoLily, xxToki's friend, TofuNinja, Feori, Melissa, (Fem!) victoria, napalm9
Erwin Smith: SuperSchwiizer
Ymir: xxToki's gf, K.O.D's gf, Dagger-6
Historia (Christa) Reiss: Riri?, xxToki, K.O.D, ArcticTale
Sasha Braus: demetria656, Langarang, Setsu Kirian, Caitlin, samichuno's sister, pitin
Jean Kirschtein: EllipsisCosplay, msjeeq, tracygraves's friend?, (Horsey! Jean) samichuno's bf, napalm9
Conny Springer: EllipsisCosplay
Hanji Zoe: keitoghostie?, Pologirl, capybaratime, gbx's friend, tracygraves's friend?, mikasa-san, Cosplayer Alex, Sebbyxciel123, obliviousedward, DangerHeart's friend, Kahluah, napalm9's friend
Marco Bodt: Kat-Rei, Seismogenic
Petra Ral: Katelyn, (angel!Petra) sierrastop, DangerHeart, Kelly
Nanaba: Hinata
Carla Jaeger: (Angel!Carla Jaeger) HaruChan
Original/Generic Character:
Generic Titan:
Titan Shifters:
-Rouge Titan: HeyItsMeeEE?, Rhys Cosplay
-Female Titan: tracygraves, heathuhrene, Firemage1000
-Colossal Titan:
-Armored Titan: King Ding, byronoku
-Dancing Titan:
Undecided: stitchez (Erwin, Annie?), snowbunnie (Mikasa/Sasha?), TheMaKaKi (Mikasa/Sasha?), Dathamster (?), DangerHeart (Petra/Christa?), Daniel (Erwin/Colossal Titan?), Blake?, Jazmin (Mikasa/Petra?), Sketch?, Laya?, shiyamiro (Jean/Marco?)

If I missed your character, tell me and I'll add you. If you have a ? next to your name, I am not sure if you are going or not. So please confirm with me again. If you put a group, I put them as "your name"'s friend, if they have an account, tell me and I'll change it. Names with a * next to it do not have accounts.

Shingeki no Kyojin

Photography Order: TBD

Photographers: If you are posting up pictures from the gathering, please tell us where to find them. We would love to see the pictures.

Special Appearances: TBD
Elements of Wushu - They are a team of trained chinese martial artists based in chinese wushu/kungfu. They'll be giving us an awesome opening performance to the Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa. Please make sure you come a little earlier to catch their performance.
Rhys Cosplay - He is a cosplayer from England who moved to Hong Kong. He's making his first US convention appearance at Fanime 2014, so be sure to catch him around.

I started this random thing called a "wandering group" where before and after the gathering, we all wander around the convention in a group. You are free to join and leave whenever you want, just start by finding me or a group of SnK people and we can go from there. If you have nothing to do, join us and have fun!

keitoghostie

Just wanted to confirm, I will definitely be attending as Hanji and I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!

mikasadanchou

I'll be showing up as Mikasa as well! The more Mikasas the better :)

kunoshiryuun

KellBean

I'll be coming as Hanji.  I should have the cosplay by that time.
Fanime Cosplays

Black Widow - Civil War/Winter Soldier
Nami (Time Skip) - One Piece
Nanami (Formal Kimono) - Kamisama Kiss
Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

kit rose

I will be attending as Annie! I'm a tiny girl with a bitchface; easy to spot.
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

RenRentheGreat

takaomi47

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it but if I do, I'll be Sasha Braus (either her default outfit or her more casual outfit, I'm not sure yet)