Ace Attorney Gathering 2014 (Official)

Started by Dare9179, June 15, 2013, 05:42:13 PM

Dare9179

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day:Saturday
Time:2pm
L:
G7, by the Hilton side

Okay everyone. This is my second year running a gathering but my first with Ace Attorney. The official date has been posted. It is going to be at the Hilton side where the trees are at and away from the protesters. I'm also allowing Professor Layton characters to stop by since the crossover game.

Here is the official Facebook Gathering page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/229375207215026/

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney characters:
                                                    Phoenix Wright - Atikal's friend
                                                                           the original baka
                    (Takarazuka version of Phoenix Wright) - Kutan
                                                    Maya-the original baka's girlfriend
                                                    Mia Fey - Kyley
                                                    Miles Edgeworth - Atikal

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All characters:
                                                                        - the original baka
                    (Takarazuka version of Phoenix Wright) - Kutan
                                                    Maya - the original baka's girlfriend
                                                    Mia Fey - Kyley
                                                    Miles Edgeworth - Atikal

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations characters:
                                                                         - the original baka

Mia Fey - Kyley
                                                     Jean Armstrong - Kyley's Husband
                                                     Miles Edgeworth - Atikal

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney characters:
                                                         Apollo Justice - Kutan's friend
                                                         Trucy Wright - Robbel

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth characters:
                                                                  Miles Edgeworth - Atikal

Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth characters:
                                                                     Miles Edgeworth - Atikal

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies characters:
                                                                                        - the original baka
                                                                    Apollo Justice - Kutan's friend
                                                                    Athena Cykes - Kutan's friend
                                                                    Robin Newman - DarkFujin
                                                                    Miles Edgeworth - Atikal

Gyakuten Saiban Live Action Movie characters:
                                                                           - the original baka
                                                       Miles Edgeworth - Atikal
                                                       Mia Fey - Kyley

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
                                                                            - the original baka
                                                       Espella Cantabella - Hanha

Professor Layton Characters:
                             Espella Cantabella - Hanha

Photography Order:
*sample*
Group Shot
Main Characters
Heroes
Villains
Group Shot
Requests

Nina Star 9

Ooh, I'm glad that the Ace Attorney gathering is coming back, especially with the new game!

I don't know what my plans are yet for next year, but just as a precaution: is Ghost Trick cosplay also welcome? In case I decide to bring back my Memry cosplay? (If I do anything next year it'll probably be either Calisto Yew or something from 5, but just in case...)

Dare9179

Sorry but only Ace Attorney game characters(from the main games, Apollo Justice, and Investigations) or Professor Layton characters(because of the crossover game).

Atikal

I will be there! Either as Miles Edgeworth or Trucy Wright!

Dare9179

Robbel

Dare9179

DarkFujin

I will be Robin Newman at the gathering this year

DaKree~

I might be able to come as Luke Triton~ Hope other Prof. Layton characters can make it. :)

Hanha

Would you accept a Mahoney/Espella from the crossover game?  :D despite it not being localized and all

Dare9179

Yes, since it's part of the Layton crossover game. I'm accepting all Layton characters even if they weren't in the crossover game. Please check out the Facebook page and I'm accepting request for the gathering. Also check out the survey that is being conducted on the this page. Message me if you have any questions.

Atikal

My friend will be coming and cosplaying as Phoenix Wright! :)

Kyley

I'll be there as Mia Fey and my husband is going as Jean Armstrong.

Dare9179

Atikal

A bit of an update: I can't finish my Trucy Wright cosplay in time, so I will be attending as Edgeworth :)

Dare9179

okay, thank you make sure to pm me if any of guys are interested in a private photoshoot before the gathering.

Dare9179

OtaKev

Hey wanted to let you guys know that my girlfriend and I would like to join in this gathering. We'll be cosplaying as Phoenix and Maya  :D

Dare9179

thank you so much, the list is getting bigger!

Kutan

I will most likely be able to attend as Takarazuka version Phoenix Wright :) and have friends coming as Apollo Justice and Athena Cykes.