What do you want to see?

Started by dajoo, June 21, 2013, 12:05:25 AM

Kahluah

I would defiantly love to see videogame vendors and light novel translations.

Purelovely

I hope there are plenty of vendors who have some of the new Sailor Moon merchandise.
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:
Fri: No cosplay
Sat: ??
Sun: No cosplay
Mon: No cosplay because I'm going to Disneyland!

djmonolith

SRDX figures!  I would love to see some older pvc!
This is my signature.

Dajoo

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm reading this. I'm happy to announce we should have a couple of videogame/software vendors including MangaGamer. Kinokuniya Bookstore will also be joining us this year.
Dealers Head       2012-2016
Item Check Head  2014
Dealers Staff        2009-2011
Vid Staff              2005-2008

Exhibits Staff AOD 2014-20 ??? ???

sjamison1427

Quote from: Shinsengumi on February 04, 2014, 02:01:24 PM
A video game dealer would be great since we haven't seen those in years.
I second this. In fact, I'd really like to see a vendor selling classic and old-school video game consoles and systems, as well as video game soundtracks.

I've seen the rare anime soundtrack vendor, which I've rather enjoyed, but thought that the Dealer's Hall could use the odd video game booth with various odds and ends.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: sjamison1427 on March 14, 2014, 09:26:05 PM
I'd really like to see a vendor selling classic and old-school video game consoles and systems, as well as video game soundtracks.

Your best bet for that kinda stuff might be the Swap Meet and a WTS thread.

Dajoo

Regarding the old school video games. I was actually able to track down a vendor to join our show. I do not know if they cary sound tracks though.
Item Check Head  2014

sjamison1427

Quote from: Admiral Donuts on March 15, 2014, 12:30:37 AM
Your best bet for that kinda stuff might be the Swap Meet and a WTS thread.
I've found quite a few things through Swap Meet, that is very true. Is Swap Meet this year still scheduled on Thursday and Friday like it was prior years?
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

SatoshiS

Anime sheet music and some actual current anime CD's would be great

heeroyuy135

Hopefully some Persona 3 Movie merch, including the water gun Evoker

kuorra

I would really, really LOVE too have Good Smile Company in the dealer's room. Anyone agree? ;D

I mean, who isn't a fan of Good Smile Co and they're great work??  ;D

Kalledom

Kuroko no Basket merch would be highly appreciated: keychains, plushies, posters, prints, even figures. I understand it was fairly popular last year but that had something to do with the anticipation of the anime's second season airing, which we don't have this year.

A larger variety of pillows and dakimuras would also be fantastic. Somehow the 4-5 different designs I spotted last year all contained scantily-clad females around 15-20 years of age and large busts. Variety, indeed.
2014:
Saturday 5/24: Kuroko (Kuroko no Basket)
Will be in Dealer's Hall early afternoon, Artist Alley late afternoon.

Haseo

I really want to see Shakugan no Shana related things cause I love the series but saw almost nothing at dealers hall :(

Dawngirl9

My friend says that she'll only go to the convention if there's video game vendors. Are there any, though? I've never gone before, so I don't know.

EJAY420

Sadly fanime has been crapping out on video gaming anything in the dealers hall. I really hope this year is different. Last thing i bought anything video gamish was a pink psp in 2007.   Thats kinda sad. Enough about the deadful past, i hope this year it redeems itself.
Most Impressive.

Dajoo

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 14, 2014, 10:33:43 PM
Sadly fanime has been crapping out on video gaming anything in the dealers hall. I really hope this year is different. Last thing i bought anything video gamish was a pink psp in 2007.   Thats kinda sad. Enough about the deadful past, i hope this year it redeems itself.

This year we have the return of Manga Gamer for your eroge needs.
We also have Once Upon A Video Game and Hot Toys joining us for classic and import games.
I hope this "redeems" us.  ;D
Item Check Head  2014

kookiekween99

Quote from: Dajoo on March 11, 2014, 12:07:04 AMKinokuniya Bookstore will also be joining us this year.

I love Kinokunya! It's always been one of my favorite things about Japantown. I'll be sure to look for them specifically when touring DH this year. ;)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Lulu B.

Quote from: Dajoo on May 14, 2014, 11:24:32 PM
This year we have the return of Manga Gamer for your eroge needs.
We also have Once Upon A Video Game and Hot Toys joining us for classic and import games.

I'm excited about Manga Gamer, but what about imported eroge? I heard Hen Da Ne carries them, but it sounds like they aren't coming this year...

EJAY420

Im sooooo blowing my saved money on video games. Also pocky stix. :-)
Most Impressive.