Post Fanime Thank You! Extended Family Disney

Started by maikiritori, July 01, 2013, 04:56:12 PM

maikiritori

Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Gengrawr

As long as the Dragon Age gathering isn't on Saturday, expect a Russell from UP! Plus Ellie Badge inspired ribbons for anyone interested :)

Angelx624

So.... I've been talked into bringing Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6

So count me in if I have nothing else going on at the time as Honey Lemon ;n; Casual not hero suit. XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Elster-luv

Im planning on going as Peter Pan's shadow (I was it last year) hoping to see some peters <3

BSaphire

Location changed from last year to G9 the "Fallout Zone" located in the front of the convention center down in the plaza are in front of the building where Registration is.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Angelx624

With finding out my schedule, I should be able to make it!! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Miss Sim-Mione

Are genderbend disney princes invited? If so, I might be there as female Beast from BATB, maybe with a Belle with me :), I'll also be attempting to attend the other disney gathering as a different version of the same costume! Hopefully I can make it!

CaliCali

I'll be there as the Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000!

Bushido

TK-3942
Golden Gate Garrison
501st Legion

ANH - Stormtrooper

OniCourseMusha

Can Totoro show up?  He appeared in Toy Story 3!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

maikiritori

Thank you everyone who showed up to this gathering!! It meant so much to me to see such a huge turnout for my last time organizing this gathering, and subsequently helping to make my last Fanime so incredibly amazing! I hope you all will be as awesome/amazing/spectacular for the next organizer to step up. I will miss these gatherings and all of the friends I have made over the years. Please pull together next year and help each other out as much as possible pre and at con, seeing as the Cosplay Gatherings Department will be going through some major changes. Also, if anyone has a public photo gallery for this gathering, please share it here and in any other appropriate threads. There was no CGD Photography this year.

I will be asking for this thread to be locked after a month, to make the transition to a new organizer as easy as possible.

maikiritori

Also, even though I'm no longer organizing this gathering/returning to FanimeCon next year; I was thinking of putting together an Alice in Wonderland themed mini golf day/photo shoot. This would take place in late fall or early spring,  depending on when would be best for everyone. This isn't technically FanimeCon related, so I'd any of you are interested, please PM me, and we can discuss everything in further detail there.

maikiritori

Rhoswen_Cosplay will be taking over this gathering! Yay! Thank you for stepping up to make sure this gathering will continue to happen!

The link for the new thread is here:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20239.0.html

I will be locking this thread, so please go check out the new one.
Thank you.