Monty Oum gathering 2018

Started by Kite, July 19, 2013, 02:28:11 PM

Kell-chan

It will depend on the day, but at some point I'll be Ozpin [RWBY] with not quite a full faculty/Ozluminati group (Qrow, Glynda, Oobleck, Winter). Would love to stop by if the schedule lines up. Tentatively planning Sunday.

used mattress

Coming in as Yang. Outfit is undecided but probably her alternative one in season two.

Anyone know if there's going to be an RT gathering again this year? Or is it too early to tell? 'Cause I have a FunHaus/GTA V cosplay in the works.
Fanime 2016 line up
Yang Xiao Long - RWBY [? days undecided]
SirLarr's GTA V online character w/giant flag prop - FunHaus [? days undecided]
Ashe or Twisted Fate - League of Legends [? days undecided]

Kite

Updated!!!

And listing is now up. So I need to decide soon what day, time, and location everyone could relatively agree on as I'll be going by majority.

I'll wait about a week or two before submitting the results as I would like to get this done as quickly as possible.

Angelx624

Either Saturday or Monday works for me. Put in a vote for Saturday, though! XD I'll be wearing Rinoa on Saturday and Monday, so yeah!!

(Though I possibly have another gathering on Saturday and will be in a different cosplay for that, and also waiting to hear information about the Final Fantasy gathering, cause I haven't seen anything yet......)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kite

Going to submit time, day, and location tomorrow.

Any other votes?

Angelx624

So, I'm probably gonna leave the gathering early due to having to change for another gathering right after this one. (><)"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kotuea

Ooops, checked the schedule for the gatherings, our gatherings are schedules at the same time.... I host the Touhou gathering.

That means I won't be able to attend. Sorry! I will still be cosplaying Raven later in the the day though!

Kite

No worries.

Time still might change so I can accommodate as many people as I can.

Just wanted to at least have a time slot for now.

Angelx624

That's understandable. Though if it does happen at 11, I'm probably only gonna be there for 20-30 minutes due to another gathering being at 12.... ><
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Alyxiane

I have the League of Legends gathering cutting pretty close to this one so the most I can do is visit but not participating this year. (Though if I'm able to, I was thinking of having a bunch of "Please do nothing to the cook" aprons to pass out to the Rens lol!)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Kite

Quote from: Alyxiane on April 10, 2016, 09:13:27 PM
I have the League of Legends gathering cutting pretty close to this one so the most I can do is visit but not participating this year. (Though if I'm able to, I was thinking of having a bunch of "Please do nothing to the cook" aprons to pass out to the Rens lol!)

Still room to adjust for times. Is there a preferred time you're looking for?

Alyxiane

Quote from: Kite on April 10, 2016, 11:28:59 PM
Quote from: Alyxiane on April 10, 2016, 09:13:27 PM

Still room to adjust for times. Is there a preferred time you're looking for?
Might be a stretch at this point to ask for Sunday instead, otherwise late afternoon on Saturday would be a bit more doable? The League gathering is literally right in the middle of the day (1-2) so it'd be cutting close for my schedule regardless.

Angelx624

If it's Sunday I won't be able to attend since I'm not cosplaying Rinoa that day...... (><)"

I'll be her on Monday, though!! ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kite

Looks like Saturday afternoon is a bust since everyone has other events they like to go too or one the proceeds right after this one.

However there is still time to make changes as I'm open to suggestions as I want to make this work for everyone the best I can.

So possible day/time slots that are still open are:
Saturday at 10am - 11am, 1pm - 2pm, 2pm - 3pm, and etc.
Sunday at 10am - 11am, 1pm - 2pm, and etc

So what day/time can work for you to which I'll take the average of that and go with it.

Angelx624

Saturday at 2 would work. Gives me plenty of time to change after the gathering I'll be at at 12pm. :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Alyxiane

Sunday either the 10am-11am or 1pm-2pm time slots would be ideal for me!

saite

saturday at 11 is still best time slot for me (actually more like the only time slot for me now lol)
day 1 - kenma kozume
day 2 - yang xiao long & touka kirishima
day 3 - touka kirishima
day 4 - noctis lucis caelum & tooru yukimura

Kell-chan

I'm going to be a terrible inconvenience and add to the scheduling conflict. At this point, my group can only do Sunday. Any time on Sunday is fine, however.

FutureJaneCrocker

Hi- sorry for the lateness. I'm Crocker- I've run the RT meetup the past two years. Unfortunately, due to the -extremely- low turnout last year- we dropped from nearly a 100 the previous year to about 10-  and other personal reason, I won't be running it again. If someone else would like to do it, you can message me for all the previous line-ups etc. I set up in years previous. Beyond that, I would reccomend collaborating with Kite- he's a wonderful person to work with and very organized. Have a good con! ♡

mirzers

My vote is for Saturday since the annual Rooster Teeth (RT NorCal) lunch I host is on Sunday and there's no specific end time for that so I may have a chunk of potential cosplayers with me. I would prefer it be in the afternoon on Saturday, but I can make the time it is at work.