The Fast and the Furious 6

Started by allenluo94, July 27, 2013, 12:22:38 AM

allenluo94

If you have seen The Fast and the Furious before, you should like the movie series. Now, the Fast and the Furious 6 is very popular all over the world. Are you still a fan of the movie? 

Lucifargundam

Not really, no. It got old- fast. (get it? fast? lol)

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

PinkHairSasuke

I still watch them but the anticipation for them isn't as high for me as it used to be. I just wonder how long the movies will go on.

Lucifargundam

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on August 06, 2013, 09:18:55 AM
I still watch them but the anticipation for them isn't as high for me as it used to be. I just wonder how long the movies will go on.
I am curious about that last part though... I  might actually bother to rewatch the series backk-to-back just to see if they actually bothered to sew it all together properly.... (crossing fingers).

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Lucifargundam on August 08, 2013, 04:26:20 AM
Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on August 06, 2013, 09:18:55 AM
I am curious about that last part though... I  might actually bother to rewatch the series backk-to-back just to see if they actually bothered to sew it all together properly.... (crossing fingers).
From what I remember, the most recent one tied in things that had occurred in past movies pretty well.

Glitch

So is this guy making multiple accounts just so it doesn't like it's only him making all these pointless movie threads?

echoshadow

Quote from: Glitch on August 17, 2013, 02:03:04 AM
So is this guy making multiple accounts just so it doesn't like it's only him making all these pointless movie threads?
Yep. Typical overseas spammer trying to plug in his link to go to his site.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

G.I.R

He wouldn't be AKA Giantsgiants would he?  Same type of lame topics and same smarmy dialog.

Giantsgiants

Quote from: G.I.R on August 18, 2013, 08:30:11 PM
He wouldn't be AKA Giantsgiants would he?  Same type of lame topics and same smarmy dialog.
I swear that is not me. My name is not Allen.