Any Fallout Cosplayers for Fanime 2014?

Started by Anti Angel, September 09, 2013, 12:58:40 AM

Anti Angel

I'm planning a Legionary cosplay and would love to meet up with some vault dwellers, NCR soldiers, fiends and other wasteland inhabitants!

I know a gaming con will yield better results, but I do love fanime and I go regardless of my cosplay. But the more the merrier!

Imperial

We had 2 fallout vault members last year and I am planning to be a powder ganger for next year, as I forgot mine last year. ill send them a Beep and see.

Rodney_Pheonix

There's a few dwellers around (one of them runs around with a chainmail trenchcoat over the vault-suit)

I usually run around as a wastelander for a day or two, though last year I re-did the anti-material rifle into a grenade rifle. I'm tempted to make a new rifle of some kind for next year.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

BSaphire

I know my vault 13 pleeb will be back since I had sooo much fun running around in it. Let's get this gathering official and my right hand may bring his vault 21 pleeb too.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Valcust

I got a tunnel snake, a talon Merc, and an NCR ranger coming along this year~ :3
Cosplays planned for 2014~:
Aimless Renegade~ 50%
Ja'Sajek the Khajiit~ 25%
Return of P-Body~ 75%

Shii Arisugawa

I'm planning on bringing my Courier (Merc Charmer) costume if I can finish assembling my Pip-Boy 3000 on time, if not I'll bring my Vault Dweller (Vault 13 jumpsuit) costume instead. Maybe I'll bring both, depending on what I can fit in my luggage. :P

that's what shii said | angel hearts
small & slender. if you squeeze her too hard, her bones will break.

sandysaur

My girlfriend and I are planning on bringing two Couriers!

mikasa-san

You guys should host a Fallout gathering! I don't see nearly enough people doing Fallout cosplay. I'm going to try to convince my guy to dress up in SOOOOMETHING for Fanime this year, and I'm hoping maybe he'll be willing to do a Fallout cosplay. (... I did make my New Vegas character look just like him lol.)   ;D ;D
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

TheLordMark

as consuela would say on family guy "no... no... no".  :P
"In soviet russia, system beats you"

Valcust

I'd be all for a fallout gathering~!
..So long as it doesn't become a "bethesda" gathering >.>
oh the woes of having two cosplays from the same gaming company...
...andIreallylikemykittyperson >>

But, er, yeah, how does one go about making such a thing "official"?
I mean, unless you'd all just like to do an impromptu thing :3
Aimless Renegade~ 50%
Return of P-Body~ 75%

mikasa-san

@LordMark - you can't use Consuela in this matter! That's just evil  :P

@Valcust I wonder how to make it official too. I feel like if we got enough people to participate in the gathering perhaps?
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Valcust

Well, maybe an unofficial gathering would still be fun~? Keep in mind, not everyone who attends fanime uses the forums, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see more people there all fallout-ed :3
Aimless Renegade~ 50%
Return of P-Body~ 75%

Imperial

I think, and dont quote me on this, but Fallout is more than welcome to the Old school gathering.

creepy_linguine

My brother and I will be cosplaying a raider and a (probably ghoul) vault dweller. If anyone ends up planning a meet up, let us know!

SerWhiskeyBoots

I'll be there, NCR 1st Recon, beach party :3
FFXIV AAR *Link Removed*
2014 cosplay : NCR First Recon