Monterey County cosplay group (looking for members)

Started by ash, October 03, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

1tactician

My wife, daughter and I do some cosplaying.  I posted a few pics on the Facebook page.  It would be fun to get together and do something as a group.  We all were characters from Team Fortress 2 for Halloween and were planning on doing the same for this years Fanime.

mikasa-san

I'm interested as well though I am not in Monterey County either. I currently live in Morgan Hill but I end up traveling a lot to do various music stuff for work as well as photography so I'm in Monterey or Santa Cruz or that general area pretty often.  ;D
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Shinsengumi

I'm also live in Salinas (Monterey County) awesome that more people from Monterey County showing up to Fanime ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ash

Are any of u going to the comic con thing in salinas this Friday and if so r u cosplaying.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: ash on February 05, 2014, 09:37:40 AM
Are any of u going to the comic con thing in salinas this Friday and if so r u cosplaying.

My sister wants to check it out. So I might be going too but I'm not going to cosplay.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ash

We went. It was awesome, we were cosplaying as master splinter, shredder, and the two old men from the muppets.

Michel831

What's up guys!! I am a noob cosplayer from Salinas CA as well!  I went to Fanime last year my first time ever and am super stoked to go again this year!  We're a bunch of Hartnell guys that run track and field that go for the thrill of being a different character for an entire weekend.  Would be sick to see you there!  (friday all 18 of us are going as ninja/morphsuit people, so you'll know us then  :P)

ash

Hahahaha ur miguel and kates friends hahahaha ya well be hanging out with u I'm pretty sure

Oraia

Well jee, I'm in Salinas too.  Complete noob at cosplay.  I'm hoping to rush a last minute Braum LoL cosplay.  ...Anybody still looking at this thread? ?=

clickclackbang

Dang why can't you people be closer I'm in the Oakland area lol.

ash

Ya we're still working on our costumes right now hahaha waited till last min once again but like always we'll be done in time

deathbringr

Hey guys I live in Seaside. Went to Fanime last year and have a small group going this year. Looking to meet up with some people to go to some of the main events with. Anyone down?

tagginondawal

I'm from Watsonville. I'm always up for cosplay, but I don't always have time to attend cons. But I'd like to be a part of this group.