Newbie reg question for AA

Started by cuove, November 17, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

cuove

Does anyone here know the time frame for AA registration? I've been checking FB/the website for the past few months but there doesn't seem to be any new activity or announcements and I'm getting worried I'll miss the deadline :c

TIA!

dajoo

There haven't been any annoucements yet for AA registration. If you'd like you can always directly contact the department at [email protected].

cuove

Thanks dajoo!

I already did a while back (sept) and they just gave me the same tips (to watch the website/FB). Thanks for the info!

phr34kish

Unfortunately, any word on AA registration has been getting closer and closer to the con in previous years. (Crossing fingers the pattern doesn't continue this year). But what the email from AA told you is pretty much true. Your best bet is to regularly check back on the forums, the AA Facebook page, or on the Fanime Twitter feed for announcements. You can actually set up Twitter to send you a text message whenever a post is made if you'd rather not check the site itself.

Just be sure when the time comes, you have all of your information handy, because once registration opens, it generally sells out pretty quick. Like, in the ballpark of 10 minutes quick.