Suggestions For Shoes (HELP!!!!)

Started by Alic3isBLE3Ding, December 24, 2013, 09:53:20 AM

Alic3isBLE3Ding

I attend the Fanime Black and White Ball every year. I plan this year on using my Cosplay BUT making it FORMAL! Obviously, because the Black and White Ball is a formal event. On a normal basis I cosplay as Rainbow Dash.
So my FORMAL attire is;
a blue dress, blue gloves, and blue tights.

HOWEVER!!!!!!! I am stuck on what to do for shoes. I was looking for Rainbow Heels, but found nothing interesting...

I cant wear stillettos or "Come F--- Me's they hurt too bad. I normally wear chunky heels

ANY SUGGESTIONS?! PLEASE!!!!!!!! O_O

BunofGovt

You might want to check last Fanime's thread on shoes for the Black and White ball for requirements on shoe heels, style.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18047.0.html

If you find some proper-low heeled blue shoes, and then attach a rainbow colored shoelace as a strap across the top? (like ballet slipper style?)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

echoshadow

I don't know much about lady's shoes but like previously said as long as they meet B&W dress code, I would go for a white shoe and just add some ranidow strips. You can have it running along the contour of the sole or wrap it around the heal.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Alic3isBLE3Ding

The majority of white shoes I saw I really didnt like.  And I DO prefer a good heel, because it will give me a VERY good posture and composure whilst walking (I am normally use to wearing heels)

But I did find a pair... And I want opinions! :D Unfortunately they are blue, but I was thinking of white tights, so I dont look like a big blue blob (try saying that 5 times fast)

WHAT DO YOU FELLOW CON GOERS THINK?!

I was also thinking of making or buying some Rainbow clip in hair bows to just put on the shoes somewhere (possibly glue and tack them on for more safety so they dont fall off

BunofGovt

Hopefully those heels (including the platform) are not too high!  You should post this picture in the B&W Ball thread to see if they can advise you.  Pretty, though!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.