Melphina-OC
Evelyn Binder-Cadance
Evelyn Binder's Friend-Shining Armour
MBrieanna Galindo-Fluttershy
Fracina Turner's Daughter-Trixie
Evelyn Binder's Aunt-Granny Smith

CrystalRobot-Sunset Shimmer

Total Cosplayers: 11

Please sign up and let me know if you are interested in joining! I'll be on periodically until it gets closer to Fanime when I am on all the time!

Thanks and see you in 2016!!!!

Legal Stuff-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Picture Order:
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Daiquirizachary

This year my friend is going as princess Cadence and I will be going as genderbent Shining Armor both in wedding dresses
2017 cosplay list:
Nozomi Tojo- Love Live
Hinata - naruto
Team skull grunt- pokemon
Mikan - dangan ronpa 2

vegetable

Hi! I'll be going as The Great and Powerful Trixie.
When Fanime releases more information about scheduling, I'll be able to put in a vote towards when the event will be hosted.

Avairrianna

Quote from: Darlacosplays on January 10, 2014, 08:42:16 PM
This year my friend is going as princess Cadence and I will be going as genderbent Shining Armor both in wedding dresses

Yay! I like this idea!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Quinnton117

I'll be there as my OC: Cyclone Spynn.

Hopefully this happens Friday or Saturday so I don't miss it because of masquerade.

Avairrianna

It most likely will be Friday or Saturday. I also run Valve which gets really big so I have to separate them on different days.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Acey Arisen

I might be able to attend, depending on what day it is (since I also plan on attending the Homestuck gathering, and that takes precedent for me since it's my main fandom).

If I do attend, though, I'll be Rarity! I'm pretty excited...it's my first time cosplaying MLP!
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

K&K4ever

Me and my Boyfriend (Shinsengumi) will most likely attend as Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. And if I can convince her, my Aunt my show up as Granny Smith. So hopefully the Schedule will allow it.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Det.Applejack

PsychicPsycho

I'll definitely try to make it again this year! ;D I'm currently working on 3 separate MLP cosplays (updated Queen Chrysalis, updated Gilda, and Madame Pinkie) so I dunno which I'll wear to the gathering just yet. Gotta see what actually gets finished in time... XD

EDIT: Okay, after reading the comments above and realizing multiple people are planning to be Cadance/Shining Armor, I think I should definitely commit to my updated Queen Chrysalis. It's not complete yet but this is what it looked like when I wore it for Halloween last year:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/307/3/b/her_royal_selfies_by_ilurveninjaman-d6svpvx.png

Avairrianna

Date and Time picked! First post updated!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

DreamHalliwell

I would to Join in on this. I love miss rarity

DreamHalliwell

I would like to be Princess Luna..if there isnt one already

Avairrianna

Quote from: DreamHalliwell on March 14, 2014, 12:09:09 AM
I would like to be Princess Luna..if there isnt one already

Well we don't have many people signed up yet and even then half the people that show up were even signed up here. Last year I think we had 2 or 3 Nightmare Moons but maybe not a Princess Luna...
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

After this weekend's episode I HAVE TO DO MAUD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a geologist and I just have to make those geology jokes at con!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I'm a perfect blend of Maud and Pinkie so it'll be hard to stay in character...
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Kinema

I might make another Pinkie Pie appearance.  Not sure which version though. :/

jingko

I'll be nightmare rarity and my boy friend will be spike: dark general
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

cassiecloud

if i can make it i'll be coming as Rarity!

Mercury_Messenger

Queen Chrysalis! ~ Revamping my cosplay, I'll post photos later. Any photographers available for a quick personal shoot that day? ♡
Alternative modeling on FaceBook @ Mercury Messenger ~ Come say hello. ;3

Foxberry

I'll try to make this. Going to be working on my Wind Whistler cosplay I wanted to do last year but couldn't, for this con year.