My Little Pony cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, December 30, 2013, 11:25:08 AM

Avairrianna

Quote from: Foxberry on April 08, 2014, 11:27:17 AM
I'll try to make this. Going to be working on my Wind Whistler cosplay I wanted to do last year but couldn't, for this con year.

Yay Wind Whistler! I had a friend refuse to watch Friendship is Magic unless Wind Whistler was in it and then I found her as a background pony and forced him into watching ^ ^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Foxberry

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 08, 2014, 04:29:19 PMYay Wind Whistler! I had a friend refuse to watch Friendship is Magic unless Wind Whistler was in it and then I found her as a background pony and forced him into watching ^ ^

XD Haha that is awesome! Did he like the new series after?

ToxicVixen

I am planning on being Princess Celestia. Also, I am going to drag a Genderbent Nightmare moon along.

Cosplay list for current con:
Celestia(mlp)
Hiccup?(httyd2)
castiel?
rainbow dash

ShikiIchijo

Quote from: ToxicVixen on April 10, 2014, 11:25:34 PM
I am planning on being Princess Celestia. Also, I am going to drag a Genderbent Nightmare moon along.
Hello, I am the genderbent Nightmare moon. :D
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Avairrianna

Quote from: Foxberry on April 08, 2014, 06:23:11 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on April 08, 2014, 04:29:19 PMYay Wind Whistler! I had a friend refuse to watch Friendship is Magic unless Wind Whistler was in it and then I found her as a background pony and forced him into watching ^ ^

XD Haha that is awesome! Did he like the new series after?

Ehh... not involved but knows about it.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

PsychicPsycho

I finished my updated Queen Chrysalis last week and managed to get a quick photoshoot in with one of the Fanime staff photographers!
New shots toward the end: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.265064523596708.41844.265057016930792&type=3
WIP/details: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.395482057221620.1073741830.265057016930792&type=3

I'm also a wig away from my updated Gilda!
WIP: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.340294012740425.1073741827.265057016930792&type=3

I'm so looking forward to being silly with all of you next month! ;D

Mercury_Messenger

Quote from: Mercury_Messenger on April 03, 2014, 08:51:16 AM
Queen Chrysalis! ~ Revamping my cosplay, I'll post photos later. Any photographers available for a quick personal shoot that day? ♡

Updated Queen Chrysalis outfit sans the makeup I am planning on!

Alternative modeling on FaceBook @ Mercury Messenger ~ Come say hello. ;3

vegetable

Hey, just a heads up that I can't make it anymore, unfortunately! Hope y'all have fun.

Avairrianna

We're almost a week away!!!!! Who's getting excited!?!?!?!?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Foxberry

I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately with finals- I had to push off making the costume till this week. I should have it done but I've been so busy this semester. I should still be coming however. :)

fz

heyo. ive been to a few cons around cali and last year i was murdershy from the .mov series at Anime LA. Ill be going to fanime this year as Trixie. hope to see you guys there!

Avairrianna

Updated!!!!!

Working on my Equestria Girls Pinkie Pie which I will be wearing on Friday so if you see me come say hi!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Shinsengumi

I'm looking forward to this again. I'll be as Shining Armor. Along with my girlfriend as Princess Cadence (K&K4ever)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

mryekcim

Gonna maybe do a last minute Gender Bent Lil Pip (fallout equestria)

creaturesfivefingers

Heyyyy~ I'll be going as Princess Luna!

Do you guys want me to bring anything?
I might be able to bring a portable stereo/boom box type thingy and play songs from MLP, MLP fan made music/brony music, or a mix of the two.

If you guys want me to bring it, just tell me so and then tell me what types of things you want on the CD, what things you DON'T want on the CD, and maybe even specific songs and stuff and I'll see what I can do.

Stormfalcon

A bit last minute, but I'll be reprising my Big Macintosh for this!
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Avairrianna

Quote from: creaturesfivefingers on May 21, 2014, 01:57:44 AM
Heyyyy~ I'll be going as Princess Luna!

Do you guys want me to bring anything?
I might be able to bring a portable stereo/boom box type thingy and play songs from MLP, MLP fan made music/brony music, or a mix of the two.

If you guys want me to bring it, just tell me so and then tell me what types of things you want on the CD, what things you DON'T want on the CD, and maybe even specific songs and stuff and I'll see what I can do.

I don't mind. My only concern is being 1) too loud for the general public around us and 2) not being able to hear me over the music while directly the gathering. I say it's fine before and after when people are hanging out and waiting but just please be respectful and if someone asks you to turn it off please do so.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Foxberry

And... *wipes sweat* finished the costume within 3 days, many long hours since it had to be pushed aside for dreaded finals. In any case last bits are drying on the cutie mark-pins. :D See you all Sunday~

LeekFish

Hey all! <3

Unfortunately I can't make it to the gathering this year (last year I was Rainbow Dash helping out with one of the Crackle costumes and the year before I was Galloping Gala Pinkie Pie) because I'll be chained to my table in Artist Alley. I love meeting fellow pony fans though so I hope some of you stop by table #416 to say hello! I have lots and lots of pony prints! <3
Promotional Artist for Equestria LA and Everfree Northwest // Head of Art and Design for Sacramento Brony Expo // Deputy Design head of BABSCon

Alicesaur

I'll be going as a humanized Applejack~!