My Little Pony cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, December 30, 2013, 11:25:08 AM

Nonprofitpigeon

Thank you everypony! The gathering was super fun! I wish I could've stayed and meet more! I was the quiet Daring Do, maybe I should've been Flutter Do! ^.^

Avairrianna

Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on May 23, 2015, 07:29:09 PM
Thank you everypony! The gathering was super fun! I wish I could've stayed and meet more! I was the quiet Daring Do, maybe I should've been Flutter Do! ^.^

Aww no you were great! Thank you for coming!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Imperial

PikachuMaster

Hey! I was the Fluttershy with the little bird at the gathering! It was awesome!
I'm looking for the Rainbow Dash with the wings and armor that was also at the gathering. We took cute Flutterdash pictures afterwards and I'd love to see them! If anyone knows her, please let her know about this. Thank you!
Cosplays Confirmed to be worn Fanime:
Daenerys Targaryen (Mhysa dress) - GoT
Fluttershy - MLP
Road Warrior Miss Fortune - LoL

Metasheep

SkylerKarashi

Next year I am planning to do rainbow blitz with my sister as fluttershy. :3 look forward to seeing everyone.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Melphina

Would Love to have my Luna Fursuit done in time. I know there is still a few months but its alot of work to do.

tsukisaurousrex

I will be Rainbow dash again this year, and my boyfriend will be a male version of Daring Do Can't wait to see everypony. It's gonna be awesome.

mryekcim

Working on a Great and Powerful Trixie Cosplay.

Avairrianna

Official application for time and day has been submitted!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Melphina

Sad new i wont have a luna fursuit but I should have an OC half suit if my angel dragon suit does not take all the way up to fanime to finish.

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

CrystalRobot

I'm not sure what my work schedule's gonna be like, but if I make it, I'll be cosplaying Sunset Shimmer.
my deviantART
http://crystalrobot123.deviantart.com/

~I do commissions! Note me at my deviantART page!~

Fanime 2017 Cosplay: TBA

Avairrianna

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that if you don't have anything to do later in the day after the gathering then have I got an event for you! I will be performing along with many other ladys and gents in the second Fanime Drag Show! If you like drag, anime, or just pop culture then you'll love this event!

It will be held Saturday May 28th at 5 pm in the Fairmont Fan Events room!

More details and an event page will be posted soon!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

airyu

I forget if I posted but I'll be there as Pinkie Pie from Over a Barrel!

CherryStrange

Saturday morning I will be doing Rainbow Trash (punk rainbow dash). I would love to join you guys!

mryekcim

Hey it was a really fun gathering this yea. Certainly going to the next one. I was wondering if anyone has photos of the gathering.

airyu

Hi! Has anyone started a gathering for 2017?