SHSL Ask Panel (Dangan Ronpa Ask Panel) [NOW ACCEPTED]

Started by takaomi47, December 31, 2013, 12:19:23 AM

takaomi47

I was thinking of hosting a Danron ask panel since I haven't seen any ask panels since the game/anime came out so I thought I'd take a shot at it!
It's just an idea for now but I think it would be a fun panel to host or for others, to attend!

Date: Sunday
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM

The only requirements for auditioning is to have completely read the LP for the first game and/or finished playing the first game.

THERE WILL BE NO SPOILER RESTRICTIONS FOR THE FIRST GAME (Free Time Events you should be cautious about but are otherwise fair game) AND FOR THE SECOND GAME SPOILERS WILL BE STOPPED PAST CHAPTER FOUR (Free Time Events should still be taken with caution especially if it leads to a potential spoiler/plot device)

Here's the audition application! You can submit it either here by PM or to my tumblr (meilinnobaka.tumblr.com)

Ask the Hope's Peak Students: Audition Application

Name:
Have you finished DR1? If not, how far are you?
Have you finished SDR2? If not, how far are you?
Character you're auditioning for:
Please give me of a picture of you in cosplay. If it's a WIP, show the progress thus far:

-- These questions must be answered IC--

1.Introduce yourself!
2 If you could choose your own SHSL title, would you keep your title,or change it and which one?
3.What do you think of your fellow students?
4.Tell us a little about yourself.
5.What is your one flaw or weakness?
6. What is your one strength?
7.What is your biggest pet peeve?
8.Do you regret any actions you have done since the Mutual Killing began?
9.If a SHSL Genie could give you three wishes, what would they be?
10.Besides yourself, which classmate do you like the most? The least?

List of Characters:

DR1:
Makoto Naegi-Apollo
Sayaka Maizono-Sandy
Leon Kuwata-
Chihiro Fujisaki-Edlyn
Mondo Oowada-
Kiyotaka Ishismaru-Lindsey
Hifumi Yamada-
Celestia Ludenburg-Sarah
Sakura Oogami-Solomon
Mukuro Ikusaba-
Junko Enoshima-Oreo
Kyouko Kirigiri-Rachael
Aoi Asahina-Annie
Yasuhiro Hagakure-
Touko Fukawa/Genocider Syo-Louise
Byakuya Togami-Henry
Monobear-

SDR2:
Hajime Hinata-Lizy
Byakuya Twogami-
Teruteru Hanamura-
Mahiru Koizumi-
Peko Pekoyama-
Ibuki Mioda-Mei
Hiyoko Saionji-Ro
Mikan Tsumiki-Rose
Nekomaru Nidai-
Gundam Tanaka-
Nagito Komaeda-Summer
Chiaki Nanami-Dest
Akane Owari-
Sonia Nevermind-Tia
Kazuichi Souda-
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu-
Usami/Monomi-

Also this is my first time hosting a panel so any advice/help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

largo

Quote from: takaomi47 on December 31, 2013, 12:19:23 AM
I was thinking of hosting a Danron ask panel since I haven't seen any ask panels since the game/anime came out so I thought I'd take a shot at it!
I'm thinking maybe first game only since it seems the main LP people follow is still of chp 2 of the second game, thus the first game is the only one completely translated/finished. But if oren gets any further by march then I'll reconsider.

Actually, the second game is fully translated, just not all by oren.

I'd join in as Komaeda if you plan letting characters from the second game in.

takaomi47

Quote from: largo on January 01, 2014, 10:52:55 PM
Quote from: takaomi47 on December 31, 2013, 12:19:23 AM
I'm thinking maybe first game only since it seems the main LP people follow is still of chp 2 of the second game, thus the first game is the only one completely translated/finished. But if oren gets any further by march then I'll reconsider.

Actually, the second game is fully translated, just not all by oren.

I'd join in as Komaeda if you plan letting characters from the second game in.

Ahh, I understand that but there are a bunch of people who only read oren's, and I don't want to accidentally spoil anybody! I may have to run that risk though...

I'm still thinking about whether to let sdr2 characters in, but if I do I will definitely edit my original post!
Thanks for offering though! If you have a DR1 cosplay, you're welcome to join as them instead!

KawaiiNingyo

I can be Naegi ^^ I just ordered the wig and I am now making the jacket but if u would want to do an 15+ panel (I'm 15) I do Cosplay Maid!Naegi ^^

takaomi47

Quote from: KawaiiNingyo on January 09, 2014, 11:18:16 AM
I can be Naegi ^^ I just ordered the wig and I am now making the jacket but if u would want to do an 15+ panel (I'm 15) I do Cosplay Maid!Naegi ^^

Cool! Just fill out the form and send it to me! (Keep in mind there are other people trying for Naegi so you might not get in.)

I was going to make it a 16+panel bc of the death/executions mentions and bc characters like mondo,celes,and kuzu swear [i dont require them to censor themselves unless they want to]

If you can finish your regular naegi that would be great, but maid!naegi works too.

KawaiiNingyo

Thank you ^^ I forgot to mention that I will be 16 at the con also are the out of character questions the ones I'm supposed to PM you and the in character are the ones I'm supposed to do in a video?

takaomi47

Hmm, well if you're going to fill out the form then it doesn't matter too much but for the video, I would suggest you answer both, but maybe give a small warning that you're going to be IC from then on! Also, may I ask you to record yourself in Naegi's regular clothes for the video? If it's an unwearable wip then you can be Maid!Naegi, but I would like to see the WIP!

Sorry for the wall of text!

KawaiiNingyo

okay and i am going to get the hoodie tomorrow but it wont have the design on it yet but i can assure you that it will be done before fanime since my cosplay group is doing a dangan ronpa photo shoot in mid February which is my deadline for my whole Naegi cosplay 

takaomi47

Quote from: KawaiiNingyo on January 10, 2014, 09:24:22 AM
okay and i am going to get the hoodie tomorrow but it wont have the design on it yet but i can assure you that it will be done before fanime since my cosplay group is doing a dangan ronpa photo shoot in mid February which is my deadline for my whole Naegi cosplay

Alright, that's fine! Just as long as I get a form filled out, then I don't mind if your cosplay isn't finished (unless you aren't done by fanime,that is haha)

KawaiiNingyo

Hello ^^ I just want tell you that I will be turning in my Naegi Audition Friday ^^

takaomi47

I got the first half just now, so thank you for that, and I'll be looking forward to it!

MidnightPrincess94

would you guys be interested in a monobear cosplayer?  ; u ; if not its cool ^^

takaomi47

Yes, that would be awesome!

I'll PM you the form in a minute!

While on the subject, if anybody wants to join as usami/monomi feel free to ask!

MidnightPrincess94

tsukitea

i'm going to do my video for nanami soon(since everything is currently shipping and not here yet, can i send like a screencap of the confirmation emails?)

takaomi47

Yeah, that's fine! You could also screencap/link the items you bought instead.
I can't wait to see it!

Tokio Amarfi

I would like to audition for Komaeda, if you do not have one. I am also running the 18+ Truth or Dare Dangan Ronpa Panel.

Name: Talyssa (I'll message you my full name, if needed)
Best way to contact you?: shsltsunderecritic.tumblr.com
Have you finished DR1? If not, how far are you? Yes.
Have you finished SDR2? If not, how far are you? Yes.
Character you're auditioning for: Komaeda, Nagito
Please give me of a picture of you in cosplay. If it's a WIP, show the progress thus far: Only half body and the jacket isn't completely right. The jacket is my Mastermind jacket. I'm currently working on the actual jacket, but it may not be done by Fanime.

-- These questions must be answered IC--

1.Introduce yourself!
Pleased to meet you. I'm Komaeda Nagito.
2 If you could choose your own SHSL title, would you keep your title,or change it and which one?
I wouldn't change my title. I'm afraid I wouldn't be good at anything else.
3.What do you think of your fellow students?
I like my fellow students. They're all scions of hope.
4.Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a regular high school student with exceptionally good luck. There's nothing really special about me.
5.What is your one flaw or weakness?
My one flaw or weakness? Well, that's simple. People tend to get hurt whenever they are around me.
6. What is your one strength?
My one strength? Let's see. It's my luck, of course.
7.What is your biggest pet peeve?
Noisy people.
8.Do you regret any actions you have done since the Mutual Killing began?
No. It was all for the sake of hope and defeating despair.
9.If a SHSL Genie could give you three wishes, what would they be?
I shouldn't make wishes. Something worse could happen, knowing my luck.
10.Besides yourself, which classmate do you like the most? The least?
Like I said before, I love everyone.

tsukitea

takaomi47

Bumping this up since I added a tentative time and date (Until I get word from Fanime saying something else, I'm going to keep the time and date the same!)

Also,we are so close to filling out the DR1 cast! How we haven't got an Asahina at all is beyond me tbh If you know someone who cosplays any missing characters,please PLEASE direct them here!

takaomi47

Bumping this up again since we have been officially accepted!

If you still wish to apply for any remaining characters,the deadline is the 17th!

Thanks, and see you at Fanime!