Bringing a pet to Fanime?

Started by FangedKitty, January 04, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

FangedKitty

I have a weiner dog and I can't leave her at my house alone. I am going to be booking through the Fanime Housing when it opens and I wasn't quite sure if I would be able to put down that I am bringing my dog. I would like to book at the Marriott because I know they allow pets. She is only 15 pounds which is under Marriott's normal weight limit for dogs. I am also aware that the convention center does not allow dogs in the center which is perfectly fine, I just need to make sure I can keep my dog with me in the hotel room.

Does anyone know if the Marriott would allow me to bring her in addition if I called in advance after booking my room? Money is not a problem at all also so I can pay any deposit fee needed.

Ariel Ningyo

I was doing research on fanime housing from last year and got some information on the Marriott!  :)

https://www.cmrhousing.com/FANI_5A/HotelInfo.aspx?HTCODE=SJMA&CUR=

Under Hotel Features it says pets are allowed as long as you put down a $75 Non-refundable deposit. So you would have to call the hotel in advance once you booked your room and send out the deposit. I'm not part of fanime staff but I've being doing a ton of research on hotels for my school's anime club so I hope this helps!  :D
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

Kyra_Maverick

Please keep in mind that you are not allowed to leave your pet unattended in a hotel room. Someone will always have to be with them.

I would really advise against bringing a pet. Look into kennels if you don't have anyone to watch him.