Fanime 2014 Roommate thread

Started by ewu, January 16, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

ewu

Welcome to 2014 version for this thread. More descriptive and more professional looking post. Do you need roommates? Or do you need a room? This is the place to post up your wanted ads.

Hotels:
+ Hilton (adjacent to convention, has mini fridges)
+ Marriott (adjacent to convention, most of the video rooms are at)
+ Hyatt (a block away, close to Civic Center)
+ Sainte Claire (across from Marriott)
+ Fairmont (across the street from Saint Claire, near restaurants like Johnny Rockets and others)
+ Ramada (free parking and breakfast, but have to walk a bit)
+ Holiday Inn (3 miles from the convention center, on the free shuttle route, free interwebs and free parking)
+ Radisson (3 miles from the convention center, on the free shuttle route, free interwebs and free parking)
+ Double Tree (site of Clockwork Alchemy, 4 miles from the convention center, on the free shuttle route, free interwebs)

What you need to know:
+ Please be respectful to your roommates along with everyone else on the same floor.
+ Please do not try to crowd beyond the maximum occupancy of the hotel since it is a fire hazard.
[If you have any other suggestion, please voice it out.]

Roommates Wanted: (only main leader can post it)
+ Introduction: Introduce yourself. Do you have Facebook or Myspace? Feel free to post it up.
+ Hotel Information: where are you staying at and how long you're staying in.
+ Costs: how much for each person, how to pay, etc...
+ Requirements: what are you looking for, your set rules, etc...
+ Contact: how to get in touch. Please keep all your PMs and/or emails until the day they're check-in.
+ Miscellaneous: anything else you like to add.

Need a room:
+ Introduction: (same as above)
+ Hotel Information: where and how long you're willing to stay
+ Requirements: any restrictions or requests you like to make.
+ Contact: (same as above)
+ Miscellaneous: (same as above)

Once transactions are done, please post in bold and underline words that it is fulfilled. As stated above, don't forget to keep all your PMs and emails of your exchanges.

Thank you.

(adapted from 2011 page)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

MegasX

Still Currently looking for Roomates

+IntroductionWhy Hello Thar, My name is MegasX or you can call me Mark. My freind and I are looking for roomates for fanime, this is going to be our first con so we don't really know how things will turn out(hopefully awesome*). We're looking for about 2-3 people to room with and help us pay the hotel fees. We live in the contra costa area(about an hour away from San Jose). So ya if you are interested add me on skype th3crow89(I made this when I was a teen don't judge me) but ya add me on there so we can talk a little bit more and get to know each other somewhat at least.If you don't want to use skype you can contact me here I guess send me a message I'll be checking like twice a weekish. 

Edit:(ok my format before was really *bad so I made it a lot better)

+Hotel Information: Edit: Didn't get Hyatt so I got Fairmont Hotel (Friday 3:00 check in to Sunday 12 noon check out) 

+Cost: . Edit: Estimated cost for everything is about ~ $268.15 I don't  know if this is the cost for the room it can change trying to get a definite cost asap. This is going to be split up with the 4-5 of us

+Requirements: So my friend and I don't really have standards(well we do but it's not too high). So basically you just gotta be a chill person, be open-minded the people your living with and if you smell we're gonna force you to take a shower for at least 45 mins (we don't like smelly people). I'm gonna require you during our skype conversation or messages to tell us any information about yourself that might be important(aka if you have any medical problems I'm gonna ask you to disclose that information to me so we know how to deal with it just in case we run into the worst case scenario). Also if we take you in as our roommate(s) you guys are required to follow the rules I set cause I'm the leader(aka bossman). I haven't made the rules yet soo if we pick you as our roommate(s) early I will tell you the rules when I have them set but they will be set before Fanime. 

+Contact: Like I said before best way to contact me is probably skype(th3crow89) or on here you can message me but I'm not on everyday so I might get back to you a little late. Email is [email protected]

+Miscellaneous: We're gonna eat a lot of shit sooo yaaaa we're gonna be fat freinds for lyfe h4h4.

mod edit: *language

Glitch

Need a room!

Introduction:
Hey guys. The name is Glitch(used professionally as well) and I am a 31 year old male. In a switch from last year, I'm looking for a room this time around. I host the annual event The Comedy Club at Fanime, and I write articles for the website [Freakin Awesome Network( which includes interviews I do with the guests of honor here at Fanime). I am an outgoing and very friendly person. I always like meeting new people. ^_^

Hotel:
I am spending Friday to Monday at Fanime, and I need a hotel within walking distance of the convention center. My personal preference is either the Hilton or Hyatt but any nearby hotel is fine by me. Since I'm doing press work, it would make things much more convenient for me to not have to use the shuttle.

Requirements:
All I really need is a small space to put my stuff down (I don't bring much) and to sleep. A bed to sleep in would be a bonus but not required (the floor works for me too).Of course a hotel key card for myself since I am likely to go back and forth to the hotel room.  I am fine staying with all age groups, genders and different walks of life.  I am ok with drinkers and smokers(I myself do neither) as long as the room doesn't smell and I don't have to deal with drunks.

Miscellaneous/Bonus:
I am willing to pay up front, and I am ok with most price ranges. I also usually bring some food with me when staying at cons, so I am willing to share. Usually ingredients for hearty sandwiches and fruits/vegetables. I have good hygiene, so no worries about fanboy funk.

I can be reached at the email [email protected]  , and if need be here is my facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/glitch.circuit
My phone number and legal name are available upon request. I don't have a webcam, so sorry, no skype. ^_^;;

Thanks, and I hope Fanime can be fun for all of us.

Chiisai_Kitty

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Roommates Wanted:
+ Introduction: Hello! I hosted a room last year. Unfortunatly, I forgot my login. And was too lazy to deal with it. So I made a new account! ^^ You can find me on facebook under Cat Frances Therese Ford. I am going to be 22 by the time its the convention. And this will be my third year.
+ Hotel Information: I booked a hotel at Hotel Elan. It's about a mile away from the convention. I have the hotel booked from Thursday to Sunday.

The price changes depending on when you pay me.
+ Costs:
(April)-85$
(April 20)=90$
(May 14)-95$
Last minute is 100

So pay asap!

+ Requirements: Well I have two rooms. One for boys and one for girls. I pretty much set the standard rules. I don't care about guys bringing their girl friends into the rooms. But my girls room is a strictly girls only room.
+ Contact: Contact me here. Or at [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: LETS GET READY FOR AN AWESOME FANIME YEAR! ^^/\

As of April 28th, I still have space. :) I had a few people drop out, because they decided not to go to the fanime at all after all.

Sivartius

Need a Room

Introduction:
Hi, you can call me either Sivartius or Travis.  I am a 27 year old male.  This will be my second Fanime.  I tend to be either very quiet and reading all the time, or very energetic when I'm excited.  I generally go to bed early and get up by eight or so, and I don't party.  I love to read and write, and I want to be a professional author.  I love meeting new people, and learning new things.

Hotel Information:
I would prefer to stay at a hotel within walking distance of the convention center.  I plan to be their Thursday through Monday.  I have a car, but I would prefer not to deal with parking every day.

Requirements:
I don't need much space.  I do have a couple cosplays I  plan to do, but I probably will only have one suitcase, with perhaps a bag or backpack.  Last year I roomed with a mixed group of ages and genders, and it won't be a problem.  I can sleep on the floor if need be, but it would be nice if I could have a card key, since I will probably be back earlier, and up earlier.  I do have a problem with staying up late.  I usually try to be in bed by ten, and although I may stay up later, I really would prefer to stay in a room without any loud, late-night parties.  I don't care if you come back late, or if you come back and talk, but please no midnight parties with loud music.

I can be reached by email at [email protected]  My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/travis.rodgers.92 but I'm not on there very much.  Or of course, you could send me a PM.

Miscellaneous:
I plan to bring food, and I don't have any problem sharing.  Mostly it will be things like fruit, veggies, and granola bars.  Like I said, I have a car, and I don't mind using it, especially to pick people up, although I hope I don't have to use it too much, because I'm not super fond of traffic and fighting for parking spots.  I'm ok with paying in advance.
I'm not actually crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.

Lan Moore

+ Introduction: Hello I go by Lan Moore, I'm mostly known as that catguy. I'm just a guy originally from San jose but now live in Las Vegas. Nothing else really to say.
+ Hotel Information: I will be staying at the The Sainte Claire Hotel from Thursday 5/22 and checking out Monday 5/26
+ Costs: I usually like to cut the cost evenly with every person, so currently the cost is $520. so if it's just 2 it'll be 260 for the two of us, if 3 it'll be $173.33, 4 will be $130.
+ Requirements: Just respect other people's privacy and don't go through their stuff, if you're a heavy sleep it's easier because I have a tendency of coming in late and getting up early. Other then that nothing really much else to say just contact me if you have questions. Pleas please please be ready to leave the room by 11am Monday, one time had to hunt down my room mate because they left their stuff in the room and it was almost check out time, not fun.
+ Contact:  pm me, email me, and if things work out I'll give you my number so you can text or call. my email is [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: if you have any one else that need a room it'll help if we have more people how ever I don't want to over fill the room.

FantasticPanda

Introduction: Hello I'm Kristina (26 years old) and this will be my third Fanime. I have been to twelve cons in general and I tend to have a solid group that goes with me. Unfortunately my con group can't make it to Fanime and a few other cons this year which is why I'm posting here. lol 

+Hotel Information: Hilton for Thurs-Mon

+Cost: It will be $176.75 per person for any stay including a Thursday night/Sunday night (Not looking to have a ton of people in my room either). I do require half now as a deposit and you will be promised a room key/bed space. Any payments will be handle via Paypal. If you pay the full amount now, we can work something out price wise.

+Requirements: I don't care about your gender, I prefer 21+ (but I do accept 18 and up) and please be neat/respectful. Technically have common sense. 

+Contact: PM me on here and we will go from there.

+Miscellaneous: If you are able to bring food/drinks to the room, I will knock your hotel fee down (at least by $15-50). I'm all about trying to work with people on price, but don't be cheap. ^^ 

Had three people bail, I now have three spots open again.

xxdaveyxx

Looking for a room! :3

Introduction: Hello everyone, my name is David and I'm 21 years old. This is the second year attending Fanime! I really want to do all the things Fanime has to offer so I bought the full weekend pass but I couldn't get a hotel room to stay at. Generally, I'm really chill, cool and open minded. I'll be spending most of the day at the Con. I just need a place to stay at during the Con so I can rest and sleep. I've never done this before so I'm really excited!

Hotel Information: I prefer staying at a hotel close to the Con, within walking distance, but I can take the shuttles too. I'm staying for the full weekend of the con, from Thursday night or Friday night until Monday.

Requirements: I'd prefer a bed, I really hope I get a bed because I have some back problems. And I'd also prefer no smoking rooms just because the smell is bad but if it comes down to it, I'll take it. I'd also like a hotel key card to get in and out, I'll be quiet though, I'm very quiet. I'm okay with smokers and drinkers, but no druggies ._. I don't smoke or do drugs.

Miscellaneous/Bonus: I can pay upfront, cash, paypal, etc. Just not too expensive please ._. Looking for the general hotel rates set by FanimeCon. I can bring food, drinks, video games. I have good hygiene, I have no strange smells emanating from my body. I'm a good guy, I'm not wild or weird and I'm all around chill and quiet. Let's make this fun! You won't regret it :3

I forgot to mention I'm gay, I'm into dudes. A lot of people have been pretty mean about having a gay roomate...

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dave.ramirezrodriguez
Instagram: xxdaveyxx
Kik: xxravedavexx
Snapchat: xxxravedavexxx
Email: [email protected]
I basically have most social media sites. Lol.

m0nstr0us

Need a room:
Hi! im Dustin, me and my friend are looking for a room (my friend may or may not be joining me, i will no for certain before the con)
i recently turned 20 am living in santa cruz. my hobbies include cooking, gaming, anime, etc. same as many who will be attending the con im sure. if you have any questions for me that i dont answer here please just message me and i will answer post haste!

Hotel Information: i intend to be staying for all three days (day zero as well if anyone is planning to head in on thursday) and any hotel near the convention center will do, preferably the hilton or fairmont

Requirements: no requirements or restrictions, my friend and i are pretty easy going and will probably spend most of our time at the con anyway

Contact: facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dustin.lindgren.5
                number: 916-397-8445

Miscellaneous: i have an xbox i occasionally bring to cons for people to have something to do if they're ever passing time in the room, if you would like me to bring it just let me know and i will make a note of it.

EJAY420

ROOMATES WANTED

ADULTS ONLY. NO KIDS.NO TEENS. Hahahaha, seriously, no brats.

If smoking and drinking  bothers you, then this ad is NOT for you, do not reply.

35 year old FANIME-er is looking for roomates. Been doing this for years. You guys know the rules......

Hotel Name:   The Fairmont San Jose
Hotel is 100% Smoke Free
Hotel Address:    170 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Arrival Date:   Friday, 5/23/2014
Departure Date:   Monday, 5/26/2014
# of Nights:   3
Hotel Early Departure Fee:    $50.00
Room Type:   NON SMOKING DOUBLE/DOUBLE BEDDED ROOM (NO ROLLAWAY BED AVAILABLE)
Occupancy:   Quad - 4 persons
100/person. You will get a keycard. PM if interested.

STILL LOOKING FOR ROOMATES

My name is EJ. Been going to Fanime since my years at CSUH. I got a double bedded room at the FAIRMONT. I will be getting there on FANIME FRIDAY to FANIME MONDAY.  I am looking for about 3 -4  persons.

RULES:  SHOWER IS A MUST. DO NOT BE GOING THROUGH OTHER PEOPLES SHIT. BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS.
I DO NOT MIND DRINKING AND OR SMOKING, BUT REST ASSURE THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY BS.

Price: 100/ PERSON.  This includes your very own keycard. I will also provide some snacks. I will even order sone pizza.

It is getting close to the con. If interested please HMU.

Most Impressive.

kokosatou

Roommates Wanted

+ Introduction: Hi, my name is Chadrick (or my nickname Chidrack), I'm 19 and I've been to Fanime for 4 years with my friends at Brotaku (feel free to visit us at http://burotaku.wordpress.com), the genius minds behind "Tyrone, the Lolicon" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zZjSMED0IE). We hope to advertise our blog in the hopes of getting supporters. As of right now, we're just 2 guys with uncensored opinions on today's Japanese entertainment. We have more "personal" tastes that we think others might enjoy. Our little group of misfits include Boss (prounounced BAUS https://www.facebook.com/MyGloriousDays), and myself, one of the eariler members and assistant to Brotaku matters (https://www.facebook.com/chidrack). We want this Fanime to be a perfect one (as well as the one where we DON'T miss the opening and closing ceremonies). Our main goals for this Fanime are to try to get as much attention for possible supporters and to meet some new faces.

+ Hotel Information:
Marriot
NON-SMOKING CONFIRMED
Suite

+ Costs: The costs will be notified by email to anyone who is interested. Breakfast, lunch and other meals may vary. Total duration of our stay is from Day Zero to the 27th

+ Requirements: Anyone is fine as long as they refrain from touching any merchandise/personal belongings without personal consent

+ Contact: Feel free to contact us through our blog email ([email protected]).

+ Misc.: We hope to enjoy Fanime 2014.

FAQ

- I'm curious to how Brotaku works. Is it okay for me to observe blog activities? Yes and no. Yes being you may observe us work on things like photoshoots, advertisements, etc. But you may not see us work on private matters such as meetings and private shoots.

- I'm under 18, is it still okay for me to go? If you're underage and you wish to room with us you MUST notify your parent/guardian first and provide contact information in order to keep a safe environment. We are not responsible for any and all misinformation and complaints that involve personal matters. For more information, PM Boss on his facebook or email us.

- I have friends who want to room with me as well, are they allowed to come along?
Normally, we'd only allow one roommate at a time, as having too many people in one room could prove to be a hassle. However, if they are able to accommodate themselves it's fine.

- Is there a rule on alcoholic beverages? No, there is no rule against drinking as long as you are responsible for those who drink.

- How will bed arrangements work? It will depends on how the other blog members feel about having an outside party share a bed (Remember that it's a 2 bed room). If possible, try to bring a sleeping bag or air bed if the need arises.

- I'm a girl and I'm not comfortable with staying with guys. What should I do? While we do take into account the personal feelings of other guests, it is not of our concern if someone is comfortable with the residents or not. Rest assured, we are all responsible people and would not do anything that would be considered an invasion of privacy or personal space. Also, please tell us beforehand of any problems or issues so we may not run into any problems during your stay.

- Will there be in-room gaming or anything? We plan on bringing a PS3 with anime related games if that will suffice. We will also have a collection of anime ready to stream if desired. We still want to be able to enjoy the con itself rather than stay in the room the whole time.

Further questions and information on the room may be emailed to us (only emails accepted). We look forward to enjoying Fanime 2014 with everyone and hope for the best!

(Check us out at http://www.youtube.com/user/Burotaku and https://twitter.com/Burotaku!)

RubyYang2013

I need a room for three girls and one boy if anyone needs roommates please email me! Hotels are way to expensive so we wanted to split costs between more people:) if you have the room and want to pay less by having more people please email me at [email protected]
Thanks guys:)
Ps we will be there from day zero May 21st  to May 26th:)

CorsetedDoll

So basically one of my roommates just decided to tell me she can't go and I'm looking to fill her spot in my room! There would be 5 girls the first night and 4 then next 2 nights (I will be going down on the Thursday before).

Hello I'm Kitty/Ailita or just Caitlin. I'm 25 and looking for one or more roommates for Fanime. This will be my first time at Fanime. I will be coming from the Sacramento area on the Thursday before Con. My Skype name is WolfDemonGurl89 (made it in high school lol) if you'd like to get in contact with me. I'm friendly, chill, and very clean.

Hotel: Double Tree, Check In: on Thursday (not sure what time yet), Check Out: before 12 noon Sunday.

Cost: Estimated US$ 314.49 this would be split btwn all of us. It is a room with 2 queen beds so at least 2 roommates can fit in the other bed and 1 with me unless someone doesn't mind bringing a pad to sleep on the floor.

Requirements: We are looking for someone who is chill and nice who will probably have to help me into my costume at some point lol but, basically and easy going person. Roommate(s) must bathe if they become smelly, no exceptions.  If we choose you I would like to know about any medical issues you may have such as food allergies and the like in case of something going wrong and also I will need an emergency contact name and number. There will be rules that my friend and I will make and we will go over them before Fanime.

Contact: You may message me on Skype or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I check my e-mail once a day usually when I wake up in the afternoon (I'm a night owl/vampire lol).

Miscellaneous: We intend to party a bit so expect to stay up fairly late (past midnight) unless otherwise told that we are going to bed early.

Well hope to hear from someone soon! See you all at Con!

MrAsian

In need of room!

Since all the hotels are so booked I'm in desperate need of a room for 2 guys preferably within walking distance like the Fairmont or Marriot. If you have a room in these hotels please message or email me! email is [email protected]

We have no medical conditions and are respectful of other peoples privacy/space. We just need a place to sleep and shower!

DreamHalliwell

Roommate wanted

I have a room with a spare bed at Motel 6 in downtown San Jose. The motel is only 1 mile away from the convention center. If you can drive that's plus for me and there will  be no charge for the room it's paid in full already.I just want to meet new people, this will be my second con by the way. if you want to contact me send then send me a message on here and I will give you my Skype information.

JosephSateriale

My name is Joe and I've been looking for a room. I'm not sure if I fit your criteria, but I'm 18 and a male. Funny thing is I'm from Massachusetts but flying over to the con to staff for my photography business you can check out here,
https://www.flickr.com/photos/118252493@N07/
However, I am looking for a room, and I am very willing to share one and sleep on the floor. I am very hygienic and I'm well kept, and quiet. Please let me know what you think! I'll be there Thursday-Monday. I'm also willing to do a split, if you're only staying until Sunday. Thanks!
Joe
SaterialeProductions @ flickr

ShockbladeZed

Need a room!!!:

+ Introduction: Hi, my name's Deo Floremonte, I mostly go by "D" "Reii" or "Zed". I am 18 and a male, for my age I'd say I'm pretty mature, I'm totally fine whoever my roommate is going to be, I'd sleep on the floor of the room if need be. This is going to be my second year of attending fanime and I wish to experience the full event without missing many bits of it. I'll be happy to split the hotel fee, maybe even give out extra. I know well not to touch roommate's stuff without permission, people can see/look at whatever merchandise I may have brought/bought as long as it's handled with care. I can also bring an xbox 360/laptop for people to use during the night or rest time. I am also pretty clean and hygienic too so no problems from me there.

+ Hotel Information: Anywhere close to walking distance of the event to be honest.

+ Requirements: I'm fine with smoking but prefer if non. Drinking is fine as well prefer if non too.

+ Contact: Skype - SurikizuHD, [email protected] or Facebook.com/NikInsider.

+ Miscellaneous: For example; if I have to pay let's say 115, I'd happily give you 130/140 instead. Please contact me, I'm available most of the time!
I'll also be cosplaying too!

I can also stay out of the room for a bit while as long as I'm informed if you have some stuff to do or don't want someone seeing you wear a costume/putting on clothes.

Have a great day everyone.
14' - Shockblade Zed
15' - ODST from Halo 3 ODST
Soon - Rx-93 Nu Gundam [Hiatus]
Soon - Dark AetherWing genderbend Kayle [Hiatus]

beastboytitans

+ Intro: Hey. How's it going? My name is James Y, I'm 20 (will be 21 on May 6th). Male. The only convention I've been to is SacAnime, which is a pretty small local con. I''ve been itching to go to a bigger con such as Comic Con or Anime Expo, but yikes!! They're super booked, and the cost to get down to LA/San Diago...ouch. I'm fine with any rooming arrangements, such as sleeping on floor, yadda yadda. I'm very respectful of whoever I'm staying with. Just lay down any rules and I'll adhere to them, (we're all at these cons to have fun, drama isn't needed yo lol) I do smoke cigarettes, and probably will drink a little bit, but if however, you have any problem with those whatsoever, I will completely be respectful to that, as it is I who is the guest in your room. I am a Sacramento local, so if you are driving and you have room (or if my car is big enough for all of us) I will help to pay gas and cut down the costs further. I will pay for my own badge, food, yadda yadda. I am not picky on the bathroom/showering situation, and I clean after myself very much so. I do wish to stay up pretty late, but if you don't that's fine, again your rules! I realize that, let's say you're all females, I know some people get concerned in this area, but for last SacAnime I roomed with my frinds I met over summer, Sabrina and Stephanie. I beleive this kind of thing should be a worry, because again we're only at the convention to have fun!

+ Hotel: IDC, as long as it's close to the con!

+Requirements: that would be up to whoever the room's under! I'm fine with whatever you guys are!

+Contact: you can message me at [email protected] this is the best way to reach me as I check my email constantly throughout the day. I will give you my personal number and/or skype if we get to talking!

+Misc: You need not worry about me flaking, My roomie for SacAnime flaked recently, and ugh! I know what that's like :\ lol I hope to go from the thursday before, until the sunday it ends. I will happily chip in for the gas (if you're driving and wish to carpool) both ways!

The only thing I'd personally ask, is some skyping, you know chit chatting about each other, cause I know (unfortunatly) there's some sketchy peeps out there :\

Anyway, please hit me up if you have room and want to cut down the costs of your stay!

Also friends are always welcome,
should you ONLY want me to stay to cut down your costs, that's totally fine!
but I know some peeps like myself get really shy, especially when there's thousands of people there!

Thank you :)

Edit: I forgot to mention I'm a photographer, (not professional, but enthusiast) I'm doing photoshoots at SacAnime, And I can offer some at Fanime. Also I just started playing Ukulele, so you will have free waikiki hawaiian tunes :)

xsoifonx

Roommates Wanted:
+ Introduction: Hi my name is Ashley.  I'm 22 and a college student.  I'll be having at least three people staying with me, but more than likely there will be more than that.  Me and my friends are well.. Weird so you must be open minded, but were not crazy or anything.. At least in a creepy bad kinda crazy way ;D. 
+ Hotel Information: We are staying at Hotel De Anza, which isn't on the list., but it's in walking distance. They got all booked in like less then a day so yeah.. I went hunting.  We'll be staying there from Thursday the 22nd to Monday the 26th.
+ Costs: 100 per person in cash.  If we can get more people the price may go down, but no promises.
+ Requirements: We like to party so if you're uncomfortable with smoking and/or drinking then it's probably not the room for you.  Also, no one under 18.  I don't want to be responsible if something happens to you and were gonna be drinking so yeah.. 18 is the age limit please.  My friend is trying to throw a lingerie party too so if that makes you uncomfortable then it probably wouldn't be good.  You don't have to wear some corset, but they're gonna want to.  It's also a co ed room. 
+ Contact: Email me at [email protected] or facebook message me(You have to add me in order for the message to go through) https://www.facebook.com/Blithe.Delirium
+ Miscellaneous: Not really. o.o  I mean.. I'm super broke so I need help with the hotel in order to go and I've been looking forward to fanime since last year. ;~; I work two jobs and hardly ever do anything fun so I hope that a few people won't mind putting up with me for a room we can all afford. :P
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

tiz

Room Needed!!

Introduction::
My name is Junie! I'm 16 and in high school atm. I'm pretty quiet and kept to myself irl. If I do talk, I tend to get my words jumbled up, so I apologize for that. I'm not sure there's much more to do than that.....

Hotel Info::
I don't mind as long as the hotel is within walking distance! As for sleeping, I don't mind if I have to sleep on the floor, but I will need to have some kind of light on while I sleep since I still have a fear of the dark. I also may bring 2-3 bags with me but I'll try my best to keep it somewhere so it's not in the way of others. I'm planning to stay Thursday-Sunday!

Requirements::
(Pretty much from above.) Just need somewhere to leave my stuff and need a light on while sleeping.

I have tumblr, twitter, and gmail for contact if need be! I don't check gmail as often as I should, so I apologize for any late replies! (I'll PM my email to you if you need me to!)

Misc::
I'd like some kind of outlet for at least me phone (since i use it a lot and preferred I keep it with me at all times since. It's a con and it's best to be safe) and that's about it!
Thank you for reading!
(Also you may get a late response if you PM me due to family problems at the moment! I apologize!)
fanime 2016 plans
umi sonoda (fairy)
kotori minami (victorian)
rin hoshizora (cyber)
rin hoshizora (marine)