Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

hakurei

@Angelx624: Just making sure! :D Let me know if you get accepted so I can put your info on the front page~

@Captain Marvelous: That sounds dangerous... Maybe I should have a "belts off" rule before I make people scramble for them.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Angelx624

Of course! ^^

And oh my, I agree to the belts off rule. Though if I'm still the only Baron cosplayer by then I don't think I'll have any competition....... 8DD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

envedges

Most of the Gaim roles are taken. Since I don't see Lock Dealer Sid on the list, I'll just choose Sid.

hakurei

Quote from: envedges on March 23, 2014, 07:41:26 PM
Most of the Gaim roles are taken. Since I don't see Lock Dealer Sid on the list, I'll just choose Sid.

I would love it if we had a Sid at the gathering but you don't have to cosplay someone who isn't taken if you'd rather cosplay someone else!  :) We already have some duplicate Koutas so duplicates are a-ok. Let me know if you want to change your character!

@Angelx624: DUDE I would love to cosplay Peco with you sometime but ahhh I have so many costumes as it is... T__T The shiny black jackets are very very compelling though.
tumblr | facebook

envedges

Just put me down as Sid. I did want to go as Ryoma, but I'm just going to go cosplay as him for Cherry Blossom instead.  On the bright side it gives me a little more variety instead relying entirely on the same character.

hakurei

Quote from: envedges on March 23, 2014, 08:29:34 PM
Just put me down as Sid. I did want to go as Ryoma, but I'm just going to go cosplay as him for Cherry Blossom instead.  On the bright side it gives me a little more variety instead relying entirely on the same character.

Front page is updated! :D Can't wait to see your Sid at the gathering - and Ryoma at CBF! What day(s) are you going?
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

Sweet, we have a Sid, now!!

And yeees, Peco. XDD <3 He's quite an..... interesting character.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

hakurei

Hi all! :) Our Tessai has asked me if he+his friend could make a cosplay video of this gathering (and possibly the Gaim one). I have no personal objections to it but I'm posting here to let you all know. They will be asking for permission to film each of the cosplayers, so please let them know if you don't wish to be filmed and step out of the shots when they are filming! If anyone has a very strong objection to this, please let me know now! They will (probably!) be posting the link here when it's all done and uploaded.
tumblr | facebook

effektdmentality

I'l be going as TyrannoRanger/MMPR Red! Possibly Armored, depends on how I'm feeling, lol.

Be sure to check out my cosplay page for more!

http://facebook.com/EffektdCosplay/

Angelx624

^ Ah yes, I remember you from Norcal Spring. Look forward to seeing you again at the toku gathering! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

limDsage

Quote from: effektdmentality on April 04, 2014, 11:57:46 PM
I'l be going as TyrannoRanger/MMPR Red! Possibly Armored, depends on how I'm feeling, lol.

Be sure to check out my cosplay page for more!

http://facebook.com/EffektdCosplay/

Very nice! See you at the gathering!

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

renalcul

Due to becoming super busy, i don't think i'm going to be able to cosplay this year, hopefully next year.

hakurei

@effektdmentality: I saw you at Norcal Spring! Your costume looked great. Added you to the front page! :D

@renalcul: Aww, sorry to hear :( I've removed you from the list but hope to see you next year! Will you still be at the gathering?
tumblr | facebook

Zekke

You have no idea how badly I wish I had an outfit for this gathering.

Angelx624

Quote from: Zekke on April 09, 2014, 11:09:49 AM
Your sig is so beautiful *u*
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Zekke

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 09, 2014, 07:12:49 PM
Quote from: Zekke on April 09, 2014, 11:09:49 AM
Your sig is so beautiful *u*
Thanks! I also have one of them all rider kicking towards the viewer, I'll message the links to you when I get home.

lolchaos

hey sorry for not being to update; me and a friend will be showing up as kouta and kaito. as for the gaim gathering i can change to zach if needed.

i was orignally going to cosplay zach all day but since his lock seed set doesnt come out till early sep. its out the door

hakurei

Quote from: lolchaos on April 12, 2014, 10:45:58 PM
hey sorry for not being to update; me and a friend will be showing up as kouta and kaito. as for the gaim gathering i can change to zach if needed.

i was orignally going to cosplay zach all day but since his lock seed set doesnt come out till early sep. its out the door

Updated the front page! :) Can't wait to see you two there!

I'm sure if you cosplayed Zach to the Gaim gathering our Kaito would love it, aha. Really, the set isn't coming out for that long?? You'd think they'd try to get them on the shelves right away since it's already shown up in the show...
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

Quote from: hakurei on April 14, 2014, 11:55:05 AM

I'm sure if you cosplayed Zach to the Gaim gathering our Kaito would love it, aha. Really, the set isn't coming out for that long?? You'd think they'd try to get them on the shelves right away since it's already shown up in the show...
Indeed I would!! I'd love to have a Zach! :D Even if you don't have his lock seed, it's fine. Sucks that his isn't coming out til later though. :(
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RedGxHenshin

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 14, 2014, 08:44:16 PM
Quote from: hakurei on April 14, 2014, 11:55:05 AM

Indeed I would!! I'd love to have a Zach! :D Even if you don't have his lock seed, it's fine. Sucks that his isn't coming out til later though. :(

http://shukuenshinobi.com/cool-guy-lists/kamen-rider-gimmick-lists/lock-seed-list/
According to ShukuenShinobi's list, Lockseed Candy Set 06 has Kurumi (Walnut) Lockseed and should be out this week. Keep an eye out for that. Yeah the Knuckle Faceplate wont be out til after Fanime but at least you'll have the Lockseed in your hands.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)