Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

RedGxHenshin

Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

KawaiiMess

Quote from: hakurei on March 23, 2014, 08:38:06 PM
Quote from: envedges on March 23, 2014, 08:29:34 PM
Just put me down as Sid. I did want to go as Ryoma, but I'm just going to go cosplay as him for Cherry Blossom instead.  On the bright side it gives me a little more variety instead relying entirely on the same character.

Front page is updated! :D Can't wait to see your Sid at the gathering - and Ryoma at CBF! What day(s) are you going?

I'll be doing Minato Yoko at SFCBF tomorrow, if there's going to be any gaim peeps there!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

hakurei

Quote from: KawaiiMess on April 19, 2014, 08:30:20 PM
I'll be doing Minato Yoko at SFCBF tomorrow, if there's going to be any gaim peeps there!

Nooo, I still don't have my Micchy stuff in ;__; Are you walking the parade? I'm organizing the contest so I'll be there all morning. Maybe I'll bring my belt and Kouta's jacket with me just for fun.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Angelx624

I am pleased to say that my Super Sentai panel was accepted! ^^ It'll be on Saturday from 10-11pm in Panels 4! :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Char350

Toku Gathering, Gaim Gathering, Sentai Panel all on 1 day.... not fond of having to change cosplay so many times on a single day but will have to make do...
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

Angelx624

Quote from: Char350 on April 27, 2014, 10:52:00 PM
Toku Gathering, Gaim Gathering, Sentai Panel all on 1 day.... not fond of having to change cosplay so many times on a single day but will have to make do...
Indeed. It's why I've already dubbed Saturday as toku day for me. Least until midnight.

But you can do it!! We believe in you!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Zyudenchi

I'm bringing civilian Nossan and femme!R-Urataros too so if the main meet has too much Gaim to handle, I may switch to one of these. I'll alert in time so the list can be updated! But I'll be at Gaim Gathering as Kouta, no doubt! ^o^

Also, YES! SS Panel! Are you gonna need help with it or are you all set there? Either way, I will be there! Probably as Nossan XD
Fanime 2014 Costumes:
Kazuraba Kouta | Kazuraba Kouta (Femme) | Hanaki Guriko | Kotobuki Reiji (& its not changing anymore!)
Cosplay Photographer | http://facebook.com/teamtoubun
Free Shoots @ Fanime: http://zyudenchi.tumblr.com/post/85994397330/slots-sti

summerchristmas838

Oh hey! I somehow actually finished my Samurai Flamenco cosplay, so I'll be showing up in that (Samumenco is tokusatsu, right?)

Angelx624

Quote from: Zyudenchi on April 29, 2014, 12:35:22 PM
I'm bringing civilian Nossan and femme!R-Urataros too so if the main meet has too much Gaim to handle, I may switch to one of these. I'll alert in time so the list can be updated! But I'll be at Gaim Gathering as Kouta, no doubt! ^o^

Also, YES! SS Panel! Are you gonna need help with it or are you all set there? Either way, I will be there! Probably as Nossan XD
Ahh, I think we're all set on the panel, but yes please attend!! ^^ This goes for everyone else, too! <3 If we get a good sized audience(as we did with the Sentai vs PR panel last year) we'll bring it back next year, most likely!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

KOU

花道オンステイジ!!

HELLO! KOU here, and I'll be attending as, you guessed it, Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms.

Can't wait!

phanguy

My friend and I will be there. We'll be there as Faiz and Kaixa since there seem to be plenty of Gaim and not much of anyone else. So we'll be there to keep it fresh!

pantsu

picked up the last major thing for oren: $3 purple pants from the thrift store!  got my durian lock seed, so i just need some sunglasses.  gonna troll you beat riders SO HARD.

now here's hoping i can get malshina done...
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Char350

Also a heads up that there is also another Tokusatsu Panel from 11am to 12pm on Saturday

https://www.facebook.com/events/1434529186805475

It will end a half hour before the toku gathering, so I think it's reasonable to be able to attend the panel before heading out to the gathering =)

Saturday will be a very Toku Day!
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

Angelx624

So, is there a set time for the Gaim gathering yet? I think 4pm would be a great time for it, but that's just me. Since I don't really care when to line up for Music Fest, I'm all good for it being around 4. XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RedGxHenshin

Depending on what time the Gaim gathering is, most of us in our Kyoryuger group might be late because we're doing a group photoshoot right after the toku gathering.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Tony_p02

Im coming as green mmpr and a buddy of mine is coming as armored red mmpr!

Fashwiing

4 would be nice for the Gaim shoot. That way I can still do Gaim-related activities without feeling bad that I'm missing the episode stream.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

pantsu

yes, i think 4PM for Gaim would be perfect.

UGH i don't think i can get malshina done (and wtf my hat base still hasn't gotten here)....i have a grant proposal due tomorrow afternoon, so i've spent the weekend working on that instead of sewing.  so i'll either be in Oren Pierre or might throw on Capt. Marvelous again for the toku meet.  more likely Oren since it means less changing clothes.
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

Angelx624

Aww, pantsu, you're not the only one having cosplay problems. I've pretty much given up on Baron coats at this point due to not having/being able to find enough buttons for them. x__x" But nonetheless, casual Team Baron shall still be at the Gaim gathering(and with cards to toss at you other groups..... yeah.......)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)