Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

GreatLeader

Hey guys, what day and time will it be at? I'm glad it's before 4pm this year, as my League team needs me at the tourney!
Once again, I will be going as Minami Kotaro (RX version), but next year I will be coming as a completely armored Kamen Rider Black RX, I never got a chance to get the armor built due to illness in Spring Break, so FanimeCon '16, brace yourselves as the Child of the Sun arrives!

Char350

11:30am on Saturday (Day 2).  See first post for more details on location, etc =)
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

limDsage

Quote from: exploding-goats on May 14, 2015, 09:47:50 AM
I am going to cosplay brain from drive. Where he is wearing a suit and being sneeky. Might bring cookies to lure Gou into the dark side. Definatly need to bring an ipad.

I...I can't say no to cookies! D:

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

pantsu

Quote from: Fashwiing on May 20, 2015, 08:44:35 PM
Yes but consider for a moment... 4:30??? The best of both worlds.

works for me!!!!!  up late finishing my vest for starnin! 

can't wait to see all you classy folks on saturday! <3
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

GreatLeader

How long will the gathering be?

Also, we must have Pirates Vs. Ninjas! I've seen several Gokaigers and Ninningers yesterday!

Char350

Hi there, I was the Chase with the Mashin Chaser mask and Umemori Genta from the gathering!

Thank you for another awesome gathering and second informal gathering hang-out on Saturday!  I really enjoyed not only being able to see awesome toku cosplays (from the first gathering, but also setting some time aside to chill and enjoy each others' company (from the second gathering/hangout).

Will have my pictures up sometime in the upcoming week.  Please post yours as well!
Fanime 2015 Plans:

Angelx624

The gathering was great!! Til a lot of you migrated elsewhere to do the Ninninger dance. Seriously not cool, guys. D: And we only had like, 10 minutes left!!

But other than that, it was fun. ^^ Now to figure out what I wanna do for next year's gathering........... xDDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Char350

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 26, 2015, 12:26:45 AM
The gathering was great!! Til a lot of you migrated elsewhere to do the Ninninger dance. Seriously not cool, guys. D: And we only had like, 10 minutes left!!

Though I can't speak for the entire group, I was told by someone near the end that the people filming the dance were in time constraint to get it done so I thought I could just go and do it quickly before they had to leave, and come right back back. 

But then it turned out there were a ton of practices AND needed to do a second take after there were recording issues (to which at that point I did not want to continue to take part of since it took way too long and the gathering was split because of it)

Regardless, I want to individually apologize for being part of situation.
Fanime 2015 Plans:

KawaiiMess

Hello, I was movie ver. Yoko Minato!

I want to also apologize for being late (ran from Fairmont and wasn't there early enough to help delegate)--this year we probably weren't as organized as before, but big ups to Fashwiing's megaphone because that helped a lot!

I think probably being clearer about doing extra stuff and times/places when to do them (like ninnin dance, second gathering) would help, since it did feel like we were rushing to clear out that space for the next gathering.

Aside from that, it was very good to see yall again, sorry I had to take off early because of panels! D: We had a lot of people this time though, so next year let's make it even better!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

Angelx624

Quote from: Char350 on May 26, 2015, 10:49:48 AM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 26, 2015, 12:26:45 AM

Though I can't speak for the entire group, I was told by someone near the end that the people filming the dance were in time constraint to get it done so I thought I could just go and do it quickly before they had to leave, and come right back back. 

But then it turned out there were a ton of practices AND needed to do a second take after there were recording issues (to which at that point I did not want to continue to take part of since it took way too long and the gathering was split because of it)

Regardless, I want to individually apologize for being part of situation.
Yeah, I can understand that. Hopefully next time if there's a dance being filmed, it can wait til the gathering's over.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)