Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

If I have my DJ Sagara done by then, I'll be down for the Gaim gathering too, but I'm looking forward to having our whole Kyoryuger group together at Fanime, it's gonna be even more epic with 10 of us now.
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

hakurei

I'll be in the area on Sunday so I'll try to scout out some neat areas to meet up at! The new front plaza looks really great from photos I've seen though. I put the day down as Saturday for now and I'll put up a poll for times once we get some scheduling info up for the con and people start planning.

I can drag along a photographer for the Gaim mini meetup! A few hours after the big gathering sounds good, that gives everyone time to take a break and change if they're not in their Gaim costumes already. I'll try to scrape out a Micchy or a Mai costume for that too! (CherryGeri, are you doing normal Mai or weird blonde hair future Mai? We should take photos together!)
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Char350

Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

CherryGeri

Quote from: hakurei on January 23, 2014, 04:54:14 PM
... (CherryGeri, are you doing normal Mai or weird blonde hair future Mai? We should take photos together!)

I'm doing normal Mai (not that i've decided which outfit yet haha)! :D might also have a friend doing alternative Mai but not 100% sure on that ^^; anyway YES we should take photos together, whoever you end up cosplaying *u*
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

RedGxHenshin

Quote from: hakurei on January 23, 2014, 04:54:14 PM
I'll be in the area on Sunday so I'll try to scout out some neat areas to meet up at! The new front plaza looks really great from photos I've seen though. I put the day down as Saturday for now and I'll put up a poll for times once we get some scheduling info up for the con and people start planning.

I can drag along a photographer for the Gaim mini meetup! A few hours after the big gathering sounds good, that gives everyone time to take a break and change if they're not in their Gaim costumes already. I'll try to scrape out a Micchy or a Mai costume for that too! (CherryGeri, are you doing normal Mai or weird blonde hair future Mai? We should take photos together!)

Yeah it will be awesome to have a Gaim meet up sometime that weekend. Some of us in the Kyoryuger Group have Gaim cosplays planned as well. Of course we can't do Gaim for the toku gathering because the group is doing Kyoruger but I wanna do the Gaim group sometime during Fanime. I'm actually getting Kouta's jacket pretty soon so I'll have Kouta ready by then when we have our Gaim meet up.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Angelx624

I'd actually LOVE a Gaim meetup!! *u* If that happened, then I'd probly just bring Ian to the toku gathering. XDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

hakurei

Went ahead and updated the front post with a thing about the Gaim meetup! :D We can all agree on a time and location once that info goes up, but I'm pretty sure there's a fountain area down the block that looks pretty similar to Raid Wild/Baron's stage from episode 12-13... Also I will try to bring fruit snack packs from Costco unless everyone despises them for some reason. 

I convinced my friend to come out and cosplay as a Masquerade dude from W + help me yell out the names of the series so I guess Wakana (or some other W cosplay) is pretty much confirmed for me \o/
tumblr | facebook

KawaiiMess

Put me tentatively down for the Gaim meetup as a Team POP-UP member, too!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

Fashwiing

I actually forgot to mention, but there's a slim chance that my Rian (also from YamiTera) might make it to the gathering with me. Now we just need someone to show up as Ryuga and we'll be set for YamiTera Knights lol

I'm also really tempted to go to the Gaim meetup now too ;~; guys don't let me do it I'd end up coming as Hase
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

Pokemon Ranger

Quote from: Fashwiing on January 23, 2014, 09:52:23 PM
I actually forgot to mention, but there's a slim chance that my Rian (also from YamiTera) might make it to the gathering with me. Now we just need someone to show up as Ryuga and we'll be set for YamiTera Knights lol

I'm also really tempted to go to the Gaim meetup now too ;~; guys don't let me do it I'd end up coming as Hase
Why did you have to say Hase :'( But ya I'd love to go to a Gaim meetup!

hakurei

Quote from: Fashwiing on January 23, 2014, 09:52:23 PM

PLEEEASE DO IT!! ;o; Hase is my favorite goofball...

Pokemon Ranger, adding you to the list as well!
tumblr | facebook

limDsage

I can also attend the mini Gaim gathering. Will be doing Takatora Kureshima. :D

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Angelx624

Oh yes, Takatora. *u* (Even though I kinda hate him but he's still pretty as heck)

And I'm excited for the Gaim meetup! :'D Just hope I have enough time to change after MusicFest(if I end up going to that again this year) before the meetup. ^^" Shouldn't be much of a problem, though. xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

renalcul

Quote from: Angelx624 on January 24, 2014, 08:29:38 PM
Oh yes, Takatora. *u* (Even though I kinda hate him but he's still pretty as heck)

>Hating Based Takatora.
get out.

Also, they should've given him the last name Batta.

Because reasons.

limDsage

Quote from: renalcul on January 24, 2014, 09:51:00 PM

>Hating Based Takatora.
get out.

Because reasons.

I see what you did there.

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

The Crypt

Its the 21st century CURE!!

SilverRanger501

just letting everyone one know, ill be at the gaim mini meet up too as Hase Ryoji team raid wild's leader. 

Angelx624

Quote from: renalcul on January 24, 2014, 09:51:00 PM

>Hating Based Takatora.
get out.

Because reasons.
Nope, I'm stickin' around. :D I have Team Baron to lead tyvm.

But on a completely different note, SilverRanger and I are looking for a couple female rider/ranger characters for a skit we're planning. If anyone's interested, PM me! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

KawaiiMess

....So I mmmmight have been leaned on by a few people, and now I think I'm going to try going to the Gaim meetup as Kamen Rider Marika from Gaim instead of a POP-UP girl. That's a big ole maybe, though. We'll see.
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

hakurei

The front post is updated! It was nice meeting some of you at AOD too :D Hopefully I'll get to meet more of you at Norcal gatherings or CBF before Fanime!

I went to check out the renovated con center on Sunday and the new front plaza looks amaaazing. Lots of stairs and concrete everywhere and it's pretty much perfect for a toku setting. It actually looks really nice for the Gaim meetup too! I was talking to RedGxHenshin about it this weekend and he suggested that we make posters for all the teams and post them on the walls for photos so I can look into local print shops to get that done too~
tumblr | facebook