Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

Angelx624

No worries! It should be painless(hopefully).

And yes, 12:30 is excellent! :D Also maybe 3 for the Gaim meetup, or 3:30? :O
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

hakurei

Quote from: KawaiiMess on March 13, 2014, 11:43:41 PM
I've got the wig and the lockseed for Yoko, next on the list is getting some business fashion and heels I can kick in.

Also if the person who's debating to go as KR Fourze does go with Fourze, I'll be Yuuki at the first meetup! Let's get more KRC members!

;_; DUDE... I want to cosplay from Fourze like burning... I've been trying to buy the P-Bandai version of the uniform but no dice. Why can't I just cosplay from every series at the same time. I want to cosplay from ToQger too ahhHGKJDKGKD STOP HAVING NICE CLOTHES TOEI

@Angelx624: I want to make sure everyone has enough time to go back and change into Gaim costumes so I am a little worried about 3pm depending on how long the main gathering takes... then again I might be overestimating the time people need to go back and throw on a hoodie and jeans, haha. I'll wait for a few more people to reply before finalizing the time :)
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Captain Marvelous

I just have one thing missing, and that's the green handkerchief I need for Takatora (and losing ten pounds, but that's what he gym is for...), my main problem now is getting Arabian Rin done before Fanime.
Next Con
????

Angelx624

I want to cosplay from TOQGer, too, but that probly won't be til next year. XDD;; Also really wanna cosplay Philip from W As well. *u*

And yes, good point. :O I'm guessing the gathering will last for a good hour, at least(maybe hour and a half). 3:30 or 4pm should be fine, though, for the Gaim gathering.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

hakurei

Quote from: Angelx624 on March 15, 2014, 12:38:15 AM
I want to cosplay from TOQGer, too, but that probly won't be til next year. XDD;; Also really wanna cosplay Philip from W As well. *u*

And yes, good point. :O I'm guessing the gathering will last for a good hour, at least(maybe hour and a half). 3:30 or 4pm should be fine, though, for the Gaim gathering.

Ooooh who do you want to cosplay from ToQger?! I want to cosplay as Kagura and I'm probably going to make a Crow outfit for my friend if we end up doing it together, haha. Also ahhh, Philip would be amazing ;_;

I'm leaning more on the 4pm side atm but I know people are still waiting on confirmation for hotel rooms... x__x I'm still waiting to see if I'll be at Fairmont/Hilton or Doubletree myself.
tumblr | facebook

RedGxHenshin

Quote from: hakurei on March 15, 2014, 11:19:51 PM
Quote from: Angelx624 on March 15, 2014, 12:38:15 AM
I'm leaning more on the 4pm side atm but I know people are still waiting on confirmation for hotel rooms... x__x I'm still waiting to see if I'll be at Fairmont/Hilton or Doubletree myself.

Yeah I'm down for either time but I think 4pm is good because I still wanna be cosplaying as Daigo with the Kyoryuger group for about an hour or 2 after the toku gathering.
Also hakurei, are you still planning on cosplaying Miichy? My friend in my Kyoryuger, who was planning to be Miichy, isn't able to cosplay Miichy anymore and I want a Miichy, along with Mai (and also Rica, Rat, and Chucky if there are any) with me to represent Team Gaim.
Also are we still down for making posters (8x11 are good enough) for our Teams? We needa own the stage!
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

pantsu

found the PERFECT oren shirt on ebay (which is the hardest part other than the LS), so you can put me down officially as oren pierre alfonso for the gaim meet!

plan to make some ridic faces and troll you beat riders :)
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

Angelx624

I plan to cosplay Kagura, as well, actually. 8D

And if it's 4pm, that's ok. :O Just I might leave the gathering a bit early to line up for Musicfest, depending on who they get. ;w; Meaning if they get someone I've been dying to see. D: But I'll be there for most of it!! >w<
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Captain Marvelous

Next Con
????

hakurei

@RedGxHenshin: Yes! My hoodie and lock seed are already on order and I just got my driver like, two days ago, so I will be all set to cosplay him as soon as that stuff comes in! :D

Also I am still up for getting posters done! If someone with more free time than I do can get the team logos vectored, I can probably go to a print shop and print them unless someone else closer to Fanime can go ahead and do it (which would be amazing btw and I will buy you boba). I can print them out if no one else wants to but I will have a lot of stuff to pack for Fanime and I'm worried about them getting dented since I have to drive in from around 2 hours away...

@pantsu: Added you to the list!! Wow, can't wait for your Oren cosplay! 

@Angelx624: Kagura is so cuteeee... ;_; You should cosplay her normal version and convince a bunch of people to cosplay her different outfits during her super girl moments. Complete with foam bricks to smash open. Also what time is Musicfest usually? I think the Gaim gathering will mostly be wandering around and food after we get some photos, so I don't think you'll miss much if it's later than 5!

@Captain Marvelous: LOL. Are you cosplaying Right for Fanime? I want to sneak in a ToQGer costume realllly bad but toku toys are expensive...
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

I believe it starts around 7? :O Though depending on who they get idk how crazy lines are gonna be. ><

And that would be fun to do!! XD And yes she is cute.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Captain Marvelous

Hakurei: I really would like to, and I already have the "Right" clothes picked out. *insert Nossan pose here* but I have way too many costumes for fanime already and not enough time or money to make it work. The next month's disposable income is going into Arabian Rin and my Gokai Red costume.
Next Con
????

Fashwiing

Quote from: hakurei on March 16, 2014, 11:04:21 PM
Also I am still up for getting posters done! If someone with more free time than I do can get the team logos vectored, I can probably go to a print shop and print them unless someone else closer to Fanime can go ahead and do it (which would be amazing btw and I will buy you boba). I can print them out if no one else wants to but I will have a lot of stuff to pack for Fanime and I'm worried about them getting dented since I have to drive in from around 2 hours away...

http://malunis.deviantart.com/gallery/45943876

This guy already vectored just about all the team logos and is apparently totally okay with people using them for whatever.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

hakurei

@Angelx624: Oooh okay! We can always wait for them to announce their guests and make plans from that. For all we know, people from the Gaim gathering might want to go too (including me)!

@Captain Marvelous: *clip of Tokatti falling down* I will probably be cosplaying from ToQ for AX so it would be nice to see other ToQ cosplayers!  :D We should probably save that discussion for the AX Toku gathering thread though... Whenever one goes up.

@Fashwiing: Wow, thanks! I actually remembered that I have a friend whose family owns a copy shop... And she's a huge fan of toku too so she might give me a discount... I'll report back when I find out the rates!

EDIT: OK so I asked about the rates and she said $1 for each 11"x17" poster on crappy paper (which should be ok since they're just for photos). $1!!! I can pay for these so don't worry about giving me money unless you really really want to. I also asked about printing a banner for Yggdrasil but it shouldn't be too much more. Also I have nothing to do with these posters so if any of you want one, feel free to take one home after the gathering! First come first serve. :)
tumblr | facebook

RedGxHenshin

Quote from: hakurei on March 17, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

Also I have nothing to do with these posters so if any of you want one, feel free to take one home after the gathering! First come first serve. :)

I was thinking we can (temporarily some on the walls like we're setting up and taking the stage). They don't even have to be in color if it costs a lot.

I always thought of the poster idea to be like this in the background. It doesn't have to be too detailed either.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4bLocA1psKo/UjWSpOqPdII/AAAAAAABD6o/xfDkIBz_Xms/s1600/team_gaim2.jpg
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

hakurei

Quote from: RedGxHenshin on March 17, 2014, 10:47:34 PM
I was thinking we can (temporarily some on the walls like we're setting up and taking the stage). They don't even have to be in color if it costs a lot.

I always thought of the poster idea to be like this in the background. It doesn't have to be too detailed either.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4bLocA1psKo/UjWSpOqPdII/AAAAAAABD6o/xfDkIBz_Xms/s1600/team_gaim2.jpg

It sounds like it'll be really cheap so I'll let you guys know when I get it done! :) I'll try to do something fancy with the designs too so we don't have just plain posters with the logo but I'll save that project for spring break.
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

Ooh yes, we should go to Musicfest together, then! For those who want to go, anyway....... :P

And yay, posters!! 8D I might want one of the Baron ones after the gathering....... ^^;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

hakurei

Quote from: Angelx624 on March 18, 2014, 02:17:40 AM
Ooh yes, we should go to Musicfest together, then! For those who want to go, anyway....... :P

And yay, posters!! 8D I might want one of the Baron ones after the gathering....... ^^;;

Yes definitely!! I wish Fanime would announce their guests (or liiike... put their website up since it's already halfway thru March) so that we could start planning this stuff already. BTW, panelist applications went up if you didn't see! If you're still planning on submitting your Sentai panel, at least.

I'm thinking I'll just put them all out on the ground and have everyone else fight for them haha... If enough people want them at least.
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

Ya, I wish they would, too. ;___;

And I've already submitted it. ^^; Just waiting for it to be accepted. ><
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Captain Marvelous

If you make us fight for them I know for a fact someone's going to end up with a bruised henshin device.
Next Con
????