Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

hakurei

Hi everyone!! :) The thread for 2015 is now up and running so let us know what you're planning on wearing next year (if you already know, that is)! For now I put myself down as Kiriko from Drive, but I'm tempted to do Mayuri from Garo or one of the Honoo no Kokuin characters instead (don't look at me)...

If there's enough interest for a separate Drive/ToQger gathering like last year then I'll put up a sub category for it on the front page as well! If not, would anyone be up for general Toku hangout sort of thing aside from the gathering at a tea shop/restaurant in the area? Apparently Hydration has closed down so we'll need to find another venue, but please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions!

(Also @Fashwiing and KawaiiMess: Do either of you want to be tall and loud for me again? ;__; I'm wayyyy too short and quiet to actually yell anything out during the gathering, lol)
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Char350

Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

Fashwiing

I've finally bullied my Rian into having her cosplay finished by ALA, so I ought to be making an appearance in Aguri again (and she had better join me lol). It'll be great since Ryuga's getting a movie and everything! 

I can certainly try to be tall and loud again, but I'm kinda sick of nobody listening to me no matter how loud I tell :\ oh well, someone's gotta do it tho lol
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

Angelx624

Awww no, sad to hear about Hydration. T_T

Anyway!! I'll most likely attend as Kitaoka Shuuichi from Kamen Rider Ryuki, if not then U-Ryotaro from Kamen Rider Den-O. ^u^ Either way I should have a group with me for both. :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

CherryGeri

I was just in San Jose during Halloween and the Hydration location is still a boba place actually, it's called Boba Bar now! Just fyi :)

Aaaaaand I have no idea who to be yet, but as long as I don't have any other commitments I'll definitely be at the gathering!
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

SilverRanger501

Put me down as Shinnosuke for Drive and Chiaki from shinkenger. Gonna have to figure out a way to switch out super fast in between photos XD

KawaiiMess

I'll be here again and will lend my super-kawaii screech to help with Fashiiwing's yellin', haha.

Put me down for Candelira (human disguise ver!)
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

exploding-goats

So I might be Heart or Brain or Chase from Drive but I'm not sure. If I can't then I will go back to Kintaros.

limDsage

I'll be joining the gathering again!

Going to be as Ryu Terui from KR W.

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Char350

Either Chase (Drive), Takeru (Garo), or Genta (Shinkenger)

But if there's going to be a mini-Drive gathering like we did with Gaim last year I might save Chase for that.
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

exploding-goats

I think I am going to do Aikawa Hajime (Blade), and if there is a a sub gathering then I will do Heart (drive).

Angelx624

@SilverRanger - So.... we're not doing Ryuki or Den-O for the gathering? :/
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

dexchu100

I'm cosplaying as the full armor of Kamen Rider Gaim Kiwami Arm. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the tokusatsu gathering  ;)

SilverRanger501

(a) Angelx624 I already have to do drive and chiaki so If we do den-o and ryuki I need a way to switch from drive to shinkenger to den-o to ryuki.  :(

Angelx624

Quote from: SilverRanger501 on December 11, 2014, 12:08:15 PM
(a) Angelx624 I already have to do drive and chiaki so If we do den-o and ryuki I need a way to switch from drive to shinkenger to den-o to ryuki.  :(
Ah, ok. XD;;

So seems like it's settled that I'll be doing U-Ryotaro for the gathering. :O
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Alright, so I may end up coming as Yoko from Go-Busters if my Den-O and Ryuki groups decide to do those cosplays for other times during the con. xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

limDsage

Quick change, I might do Gou Shijima/Mach instead!

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

KawaiiMess

Hi! I'm officially changing my cosplay from Candelira to fem!Takeshi Hongo/Kamen Rider 1.

I'm bringing some Showa realness to this Heisei party!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

Angelx624

Yeah, things have changed for me, as well. Coming as Kitaoka Shuuichi/Kamen Rider Zolda from Ryuki, now. XDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

hakurei

Hey y'all, I'm back and I finally updated the front page! Sorry for disappearing for a while, I figured I'd wait until people had their plans more settled and then I let it sit for a while...

Can I get a roll call for how many people are planning/want to do current season toku (Drive, Ninninger, etc...) costumes for Fanime as well? Since it looks like a lot of people have multiple costumes they want to wear, we can have another meetup like last year so everyone can represent their older series at the main gathering but still get photos. And we can head out to Boba Bar or Quickly's or something else afterwards again since it seems like everyone had fun last time, as long as someone besides me decides :P
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara