Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

Angelx624

So, change in plans. Since it doesn't look like our Ryuki group's doing Ryuki for Fanime, I'm gonna wait to do Kitaoka. ><

Instead, hoping to have Yoko Usami from Go-Busters for Fanime! ^^ So most likely will be coming as her to the gathering. :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

pantsu

I'll be at the gathering for sure (though not sure in what costume yet, lol)....even if I can only come up to Fanime for the day. 

Oren Pierre might have to make a return appearance, since I finally got my hands on a sengoku driver.  We'll see.
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

exploding-goats

hakurei

@pantsu - Oh please let me know if you do! I got the bakamon lock seed a while ago so I've been looking for an excuse to use it somewhere...

@exploding-goats - I'm not sure if there's enough interest yet to have a gathering since not a lot of people have replied but if we do a milk tea/food meetup like last year after the big gathering then I see no reason why you can't wear Drive there since I'm sure most people will be in miscellaneous toku cosplays :D
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

SilverRanger501

Hey put me down to be kamen rider #3 from the new movie as well. Im planning to switch from drive to him since they wear the same thing essentially.  :)

Fashwiing

So the shell compartment for my car that I usually use to transport large props to/from fanime is busted, so I might not bring Aguri after all. It's still up in the air. I'm throwing around a couple other ideas as backup, specifically Magiranger ones, so that might be a thing unless it isn't lol
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

Gekired

I'm trying to make an overlord kouta cosplay. If I can't then I will do team gaim kouta again. If there is a Drive gathering I may need to come up with something.
KUUGA,AGITO,RYUKI,FAIZ,BLADE,HIBIKI,KABUTO,DEN-O,KIVA!!!!
FINAL FORM RIDE...DECADE!!!!!

Pokemon Ranger

I'm trying to make an overlord kouta cosplay. If I can't then I will do team gaim kouta again. If there is a Drive gathering I may need to come up with something. (sorry last post was on old account)

hakurei

Looks like signups for time slots is opening up soon, what time is good for everyone? I'm thinking sometime around noon again on either Saturday or Sunday and then we can meet up again in the afternoon to cosplay Drive/our secondary costumes and hang out and get snacks. I'll be requesting the same area again as well unless anyone is strongly opposed to it  :)
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

I'm ok with Saturday at noon. ^^ Sadly I won't be doing any Drive cosplays, but if I'm not busy I can still meet up with everyone again later for food adventures! :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

KawaiiMess

Saturday at noon should be fine for me, or morning--Can't do sunday, as I'm going to Cafe V at 4 PM ish and I have panels to help run/a panel to run at night.
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

dexchu100

Saturday at noon will definitely be the best time for me and sadly i don't have time to make a kamen rider mach cosplay for the secondary meet so i hope u guys don't mind having a fruit god there instead  :D

Animegeek86

So what times are we looking for the gathering?

hakurei

I just sent in a request for Saturday at noon! I'll update the front page once I get a reply from the staff that confirms our time slot.
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Animegeek86

So what's the status?  Are we at noon or at a different time?

hakurei

Quote from: Animegeek86 on April 08, 2015, 09:51:37 PM
So what's the status?  Are we at noon or at a different time?

I haven't gotten an email from the gathering staff yet so I have no idea! If you're really curious you can check the main thread to see if they've updated it yet: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19895.0.html but it looks like they haven't gotten around to it.
tumblr | facebook

Angelx624

Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear about a gathering I'm planning to host, as well, but it looks like they're getting back to adding more, so hopefully soon!!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RedGxHenshin

I will plan to borrow my friend's KyoyruRed/DinoChargeRed suit for the gathering.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

phanguy

my friend and i will be there with ooo and birth belts and weapons. my niece will be coming as mach! should be fun.

edit: i may show up with just the drive belt along with my niece instead. friday i'll be with my friend as ooo/birth.