Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu Gathering 2015

Started by hakurei, January 22, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

Fashwiing

I have a shoot at 3 too but that costume involves some heavy makeup so if I show up to a second meet it might just be in something cute/involving my Gaim gear/not snakeskin lol I'd vote 5 though
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

KawaiiMess

Takeshi Hongo ain't happening, so it's gonna be Yoko Minato again from Kamen Rider Gaim!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

Angelx624

Quote from: Fashwiing on May 12, 2015, 08:55:44 AM
I have a shoot at 3 too but that costume involves some heavy makeup so if I show up to a second meet it might just be in something cute/involving my Gaim gear/not snakeskin lol I'd vote 5 though
Not snakeskin aw ok ;u;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Fashwiing

If you want heavy 80's makeup and false eyelashes Asakura at a rider meet I'll do it. You won't like it, but I'll do it.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

pantsu

I'm down for a second meet....leaning towards having StarNinger (whose name i keep forgetting) for the 1st meet and throwing on Oren Pierre for the unofficial meet.

upgraded star burger shipping to EMS....hoping it gets here in time for the con with a 5/16 release date.
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

Angelx624

I just died from trying to picture Asakura with heavy makeup/false eyelashes........ I get your point. XDD

@Pantsu - Hope it makes it in time!! ;u; My Go-Busters camera/Ichigan Buster came in yesterday when I feared it wouldn't make it til after the con, so I have hope for you!! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Char350

Quote from: pantsu on May 13, 2015, 01:40:27 AM
I'm down for a second meet....leaning towards having StarNinger (whose name i keep forgetting) for the 1st meet and throwing on Oren Pierre for the unofficial meet.

upgraded star burger shipping to EMS....hoping it gets here in time for the con with a 5/16 release date.

Thank you based Oren
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

KawaiiMess

OREN RIDES AGAIN, BLESS. I'm going to probably not do the second meet though since I have a panel I need to prep for (5-7PM, it's on Japanese pro wrestling, check it out if y'like!) but I'll help w/corralling and yellin' with Fashwiing as per usual!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

exploding-goats

I am going to cosplay brain from drive. Where he is wearing a suit and being sneeky. Might bring cookies to lure Gou into the dark side. Definatly need to bring an ipad.

Char350

Just a reminder, we have a photog who wants to film the gathering doing the Ninninger ending dance. Here's the one he did for Sakuracon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5zLzlt4Ww

Hakurei, he'll make sure that it wouldn't conflict with the actual flow of the gathering, so we'll leave it up to you when we can start doing the dance (probably near the end of the gathering?)
Fanime 2015 Plans:

Angelx624

Quote from: Char350 on May 18, 2015, 01:01:19 PM
Just a reminder, we have a photog who wants to film the gathering doing the Ninninger ending dance. Here's the one he did for Sakuracon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5zLzlt4Ww

Hakurei, he'll make sure that it wouldn't conflict with the actual flow of the gathering, so we'll leave it up to you when we can start doing the dance (probably near the end of the gathering?)
If possible, could we also do the Go-Busters ending dance? :) Or would anyone want to at least join me in it? XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

pantsu

Quote from: Char350 on May 13, 2015, 04:41:09 PM
Thank you based Oren

PARDON????  <3

(i'll bring my baka donguri lock along....still need to see how i can fit into this sengoku driver belt!)
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

exploding-goats

I cant find a blazer or suit coat for brain so I might ditch the suit coat.

pantsu

Star Burger arrived today!!!  ZA CHANGE!  so, def kinji takigawa (starninger) for the 1st meet, then Oren for the 2nd.

Di we ever decide on a time for the unofficial 2nd meet?  i have that whole afternoon free, so anytime works for me.
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle

Char350

Quote from: pantsu on May 20, 2015, 10:29:18 AM
Star Burger arrived today!!!  ZA CHANGE!  so, def kinji takigawa (starninger) for the 1st meet, then Oren for the 2nd.

Di we ever decide on a time for the unofficial 2nd meet?  i have that whole afternoon free, so anytime works for me.

You have a burger changer. I'll have a sushi changer. There will be plenty of shenanigans at the gathering!
Fanime 2015 Plans:

Angelx624

Quote from: pantsu on May 20, 2015, 10:29:18 AM

YAY so glad it came!!! <3

And idk if there really is a set time for the 2nd one, I'm ok with 4 or 5(though if it's 5 I'll be cutting it really close for Musicfest but that's ok ;w; )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Fashwiing

Yes but consider for a moment... 4:30??? The best of both worlds.

Char350

Quote from: Fashwiing on May 20, 2015, 08:44:35 PM
Yes but consider for a moment... 4:30??? The best of both worlds.
I'm cool with that
Fanime 2015 Plans:

Char350

Fanime 2015 Plans: