Group Registration

Started by Alic3isBLE3Ding, January 23, 2014, 01:26:17 PM

kongrave

This is I want to register with a group to make the pickup process easier as one of my friends can't be there to pick it up on Thursday. With the minimum number of people for a group being increased this is pretty much my only option to pick up badges early. I'm just hesitant about giving the leader info, maybe I can pay them back later or something.

Xeluu

The one comment I have on group registration is that I hope badges won't be processed in the same manner as last year. Last year I had three people in my group, and all of our names started with K or L. This year I'll have names in my group from all over the alphabet and would prefer not to stand in multiple lines after labels have been printed and affixed to badges.

And I also remember back when you needed 10 people for a group. I still think 5 is doable, and would hopefully encourage more people to group in larger sets to help relieve a tiny bit of congestion. (Or have a separate pick up area for group registration to help really encourage people to group reg! XD  )
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

abcbadcat

Quote from: Xeluu on January 31, 2014, 11:45:37 PM
I still think 5 is doable, and would hopefully encourage more people to group in larger sets to help relieve a tiny bit of congestion. (Or have a separate pick up area for group registration to help really encourage people to group reg! XD)

This is such a good idea. I cannot express how much of a good idea this is.

Can someone please make this a thing?!?

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: abcbadcat on February 01, 2014, 12:49:08 AM
Quote from: Xeluu on January 31, 2014, 11:45:37 PM
I still think 5 is doable, and would hopefully encourage more people to group in larger sets to help relieve a tiny bit of congestion. (Or have a separate pick up area for group registration to help really encourage people to group reg! XD)

This is such a good idea. I cannot express how much of a good idea this is.

Can someone please make this a thing?!?

Well ewu did mention on the first page of this thread that the minimum group size will likely be 4 or 5, so looks like it is being made a thing, provided the admins didn't change their mind.  It's a little unfortunate for those of us who have smaller groups, but if it helps line congestion then I'm not going to argue.