Danganronpa Gathering 2014

Started by togamkunai, January 24, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

hakurei

@Lady Tanuki: (since I'm assuming that comment was at me) I have a Celes costume, actually! ;) It's here if you want to see -> [link] Her alternate dress is a simple one-piece so I'm pretty confident I can make it in a day, and it's been on my to-make list for half a year now. Plus she doesn't wear her curls with it which is why I want to wear it in the first place.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Lady Tanuki

@Reimu Hakurei: Neat!  Yeah, I figured that costume would be easier, especially considering the curls are the really tricky part.  However, the link you provided doesn't work.
At Fanime 2016 I will be cosplaying as:

Friday: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
Saturday: Purrloin (Pokemon)
Sunday: Hilda (LoZ: A Link Between Worlds)
Monday: Lucca (Chrono Trigger)

hakurei

Quote from: Lady Tanuki on May 22, 2014, 07:29:59 PM
@Reimu Hakurei: Neat!  Yeah, I figured that costume would be easier, especially considering the curls are the really tricky part.  However, the link you provided doesn't work.

Oops, fixed it  :) The wig is defn very time consuming, that's for sure.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

SephyChu

Hey guys, I'll be cosplaying as Junko!

Btw, I was wondering how long this process will take..since I have work right after. :(

SaitoRaito

Hihi DR cosplayers, I missed the meet and was unable to get pictures this year D: Was wondering if anyone is willing to share some publicly? ( ・ㅂ・) Or if not, perhaps message me? Please and thank you!

Leutheria

Quote from: SaitoRaito on May 26, 2014, 02:21:07 PM
Hihi DR cosplayers, I missed the meet and was unable to get pictures this year D: Was wondering if anyone is willing to share some publicly? ( ・ㅂ・) Or if not, perhaps message me? Please and thank you!
There's a bunch of photos [here]. You kind of have to sift through them, but I'm pretty sure most shots of the gathering are covered here.

Freeden

Was a great gathering. Here's some pictures I took of it. Feel free to tag if you find yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152145079116725.1073741845.738591724&type=1&l=96bd8add6b

SaitoRaito

Thank you so much you guys :D

togamkunai

Hello again, everyone! It was great seeing you all on Sunday, and thank you for attending! We couldn't have had this gathering without all of you. I hope that everyone had fun!

I was going to post the link to the pictures the Fanime photographers took, but it looks like that's already been done! Unfortunately, they don't seem to be as organized as they were last year, but maybe they'll get around to sorting everything later. If not, everything should still be there anyway. And if anyone else has any more pictures that they would like to share, please do so! I'm sure that we would all be happy to see them!
fanime 2014: togami byakuya, owari akane, yamada hifumi, shannon, mankanshoku mako