Badge pick up question.

Started by Assassin, February 02, 2014, 06:59:56 PM

Assassin

I'm possibly going to be part of the quiz show staff this year, so I might get a staff badge, but does this disallow me from being group leader for my friends to pick up their pre-reg badges if we did group registration? Would I still have to pay for the initial badge?

ewu

Quote from: Assassin on February 02, 2014, 06:59:56 PM
I'm possibly going to be part of the quiz show staff this year, so I might get a staff badge, but does this disallow me from being group leader for my friends to pick up their pre-reg badges if we did group registration? Would I still have to pay for the initial badge?

Staff may not also be registered members. Because you cannot be a member, you would not be a part of a group or the leader of the group.

HOWEVER, if you are not staff but a volunteer it is different. You are staff if you are issued a staff badge. Alternatively, volunteers pay for a membership and after volunteering for a verified number of hours, then you are reimbursed for the appropriate amount. If you are a volunteer, then yes you may be the group leader, and you will also need to pay for the membership. You will be reimbursed once you have completed the requisite hours.

Have more questions? Feel free to email registrationATfanimeDOTcom. Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

davidnguyen408

Where is Fanime badge pick up this year?

ewu

Quote from: davidnguyen408 on February 03, 2014, 08:31:02 AM
Where is Fanime badge pick up this year?

Please expect the location to be released along with the FAQ and the opening of registration
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SkylerKarashi

I wanted to be able to get mine and my girlfriends badges at the same time, but with it only being a group of five or more, i cant do that anymore. Do you know about how long it would take to pick up her pre reg badge on friday? Or cpuld she somehow give permission for me to get her badge on thursday?
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

SOawesomeness

Quote from: gary925 on February 03, 2014, 01:23:44 PM
I wanted to be able to get mine and my girlfriends badges at the same time, but with it only being a group of five or more, i cant do that anymore. Do you know about how long it would take to pick up her pre reg badge on friday? Or cpuld she somehow give permission for me to get her badge on thursday?
We are currently discussing this!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook