How do I pay online?

Started by panicgal, February 03, 2014, 01:59:49 PM

panicgal

I have signed up for the pre registration and I have been sent my confirmation email but I dont see anywhere for me to pay for it. Do I pay for when I buy my hotel or is am I just blind?  :-\

Lucifargundam

you wouldn't have been able to register without paying at the end. did you skip a step? lol

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

SOawesomeness

I'm sorry- did you register through the cmrus link? To complete a registration, you must enter your credit card information and complete the purchase then.

https://www2.cmrreg.com/fan_6a/register.aspx

You should have gone through a Payment Summary before clicking Accept Conditions and Submit Payment.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

SweetNiar

"Q: What forms of payment do you accept for online registration?

A: We take major credit cards through PayPal. You do not need an account to use PayPal, just a debit/credit card. "

There is no option to use paypal at all!  Even if there was, I should have the choice to use my account or a card.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: SOawesomeness on February 03, 2014, 02:49:37 PM
I'm sorry- did you register through the cmrus link? To complete a registration, you must enter your credit card information and complete the purchase then.

You should have gone through a Payment Summary before clicking Accept Conditions and Submit Payment.
I have registered, but I wasn't given to the Payment Summary of where to input my payment. I registered under a group registration so do I have to wait until I get the minimum requirement to pay?

Thank you.

kookiekween99

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 05, 2014, 10:33:42 AM

I have registered, but I wasn't given to the Payment Summary of where to input my payment. I registered under a group registration so do I have to wait until I get the minimum requirement to pay?

Thank you.

From my experience, you need to hit the group minimum before you can pay for any of them.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

SOawesomeness

Quote from: kookiekween99 on February 05, 2014, 11:42:54 AM

Thank you.

From my experience, you need to hit the group minimum before you can pay for any of them.
Yes, that is true.

Quote from: SweetNiar on February 04, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

A: We take major credit cards through PayPal. You do not need an account to use PayPal, just a debit/credit card. "

There is no option to use paypal at all!  Even if there was, I should have the choice to use my account or a card.
Ahhh thank you for catching that error.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

SweetNiar

Quote from: SweetNiar on February 04, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

Ahhh thank you for catching that error.
[/quote]

Will that payment option be available before Monday?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: SweetNiar on February 05, 2014, 04:24:06 PM
The payment option that is currently available is the only payment method available on CMR.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

KyraEnsui

Thank you.

Thank you. I got my response in an email too. This is quite a new experience since I was able to register as a group without the require minimum before 2013 to pay.

kookiekween99

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 05, 2014, 06:53:21 PM

Thank you.

Thank you. I got my response in an email too. This is quite a new experience since I was able to register as a group without the require minimum before 2013 to pay.

There was no minimum before 2013.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

SweetNiar

Quote from: SOawesomeness on February 05, 2014, 05:26:26 PM
Quote from: SweetNiar on February 05, 2014, 04:24:06 PM
The payment option that is currently available is the only payment method available on CMR.

Why did you guys get rid of Paypal?  I had no idea you were going to do this, now my money for registration is stuck there because i relied on it like i have for so many years.  If I knew before hand I wouldnt have made assumptions based on good service you had in the past and put my money there.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: SweetNiar on February 05, 2014, 07:52:37 PM
Why did you guys get rid of Paypal?  I had no idea you were going to do this, now my money for registration is stuck there because i relied on it like i have for so many years.  If I knew before hand I wouldnt have made assumptions based on good service you had in the past and put my money there.
As we are with a new service for Registration this year, many other things had to change as well. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have posed.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

bart41

I'm hoping this will be answered,

Earlier today I received this error message.

"Failed merchant rule check"

I noticed the payment form is very lackluster, due to the fact that it's asking for "Street Address" & Zipcode with no City, State/Providence, & Country portions of the form. I've tried various ways in the address to see if it's on my part but no luck. No format is given for what exactly is needed in that portion of the form.

I've contacted my bank to see if they blocked my account and they show "no record of any attempts of my card being used" and I asked what about suspicious activity (due to me having a large group order being used at the moment) and my bank said "We don't see any suspicious attempts as well. The account is open and nothing has occurred on my bank's part.

Can you please assist?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: bart41 on February 07, 2014, 10:35:09 AM
I'm hoping this will be answered,

Earlier today I received this error message.

"Failed merchant rule check"

I noticed the payment form is very lackluster, due to the fact that it's asking for "Street Address" & Zipcode with no City, State/Providence, & Country portions of the form. I've tried various ways in the address to see if it's on my part but no luck. No format is given for what exactly is needed in that portion of the form.

I've contacted my bank to see if they blocked my account and they show "no record of any attempts of my card being used" and I asked what about suspicious activity (due to me having a large group order being used at the moment) and my bank said "We don't see any suspicious attempts as well. The account is open and nothing has occurred on my bank's part.

Can you please assist?
Please e-mail [email protected] for assistance.

For all inquiries that may expose personal information or requires in-depth help, please e-mail [email protected] for further assistance!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration