Gamzee's Game Cafe: Homestuck Ask Pane(ACCEPTED)l for 2014 and 18+(ACCEPTED!)

Started by Hakoshi, February 04, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

Hakoshi

As of today I have sent out all the applications that have been asked for! If I missed you for wahatever reason or somethign went wrong, let me know as soon as possible. Thanks all!

squiddlelover121

I asked for a form a bit late and I never received one; I am auditioning for Jadesprite (unless you don't want her in which case I could do Feferi or Vriska) for the all ages panel. Am I too late? I just read the thread on the form because I didn't get a reply to my email. Thanks!

kit rose

I just sent an email for an audition application! Hope it's not too late. :3
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

Isho-gakari

I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind:

1. Is it too late to receive an application? I'm very interested in this panel, and I'd love to audition for it.

2.Are there any guidelines for your cosplay, must they appear like they do at a specific point in canon (Such asGod Tier Vriska/Normal Vriska/Dead Vriska), and can you do a fanon interpretation of their outfit, by chance?
A new fandom every day.

Hakoshi

Quote from: simbaserket on March 30, 2014, 08:19:08 PM
I just sent an email for an audition application! Hope it's not too late. :3
Quote from: squiddlelover121 on March 30, 2014, 08:27:56 AM
I asked for a form a bit late and I never received one; I am auditioning for Jadesprite (unless you don't want her in which case I could do Feferi or Vriska) for the all ages panel. Am I too late? I just read the thread on the form because I didn't get a reply to my email. Thanks!
Quote from: Isho-gakari on March 31, 2014, 12:21:12 AM
I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind:

1. Is it too late to receive an application? I'm very interested in this panel, and I'd love to audition for it.

2.Are there any guidelines for your cosplay, must they appear like they do at a specific point in canon (Such asGod Tier Vriska/Normal Vriska/Dead Vriska), and can you do a fanon interpretation of their outfit, by chance?

No it is not to late to send in an app. The dealine is a month before the con. Also just to clarify there will be no final.decisions or app grading until this panel is accepted.

As for the second question, no fanon costume. What you cospkay as is your Canon point and please write the application as you are from that Canon point.

Isho-gakari

Ah, thanks for letting me know.

As an aside note, is it possible to get a copy of the questionnaire through any other way than through e-mail?
A new fandom every day.

Hakoshi

Quote from: Isho-gakari on March 31, 2014, 10:46:34 PM
Ah, thanks for letting me know.

As an aside note, is it possible to get a copy of the questionnaire through any other way than through e-mail?

Ummm if you have skype I can try and send it to you that way? My skype is hakoshi.meo

kit rose

Do you know when you're going to send out applications again? If you've sent them to everyone already, you may not have gotten my email.
@sugarespecter

Isho-gakari

Hmm, I'm sorry to trouble you again, but I sent you an email, And I was wondering when you'll be sending out the applications.
A new fandom every day.

Acey Arisen

I don't think I ever got my application? I remember sending a request for one a while back...my email is aceyarisen at hotmail dot com. NEVER MIND, found it! It just got buried under other things, haha. :D
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

Redfield

Acey Arisen

My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

kit rose

You still haven't send me the app forms, nor have you let me know whether you got my email requesting them or not. I'm a bit concerned.
So, since time is running out, I had someone who already had the forms send them to me to fill out, so I hope that was okay. I'll send my completed apps when they're done.
@sugarespecter

Hakoshi

Quote from: simbaserket on April 13, 2014, 11:43:06 AM
You still haven't send me the app forms, nor have you let me know whether you got my email requesting them or not. I'm a bit concerned.
So, since time is running out, I had someone who already had the forms send them to me to fill out, so I hope that was okay. I'll send my completed apps when they're done.

Thanks and sorry. I'm glad you managed to get the forms regardless. Have you submitted the apps or are you still writing them?

kit rose

Quote from: Hakoshi on April 15, 2014, 11:15:20 AM

Thanks and sorry. I'm glad you managed to get the forms regardless. Have you submitted the apps or are you still writing them?

I'm still writing them! I should have them done this weekend, since classes are a bit hectic.
@sugarespecter

Isho-gakari

Do you mind me asking whether or not you sent out the forums yet? I don't see them anywhere in my inbox, so I'm a bit concerned......Thanks :3
A new fandom every day.

Hakoshi

Quote from: Isho-gakari on April 16, 2014, 11:49:47 AM
Do you mind me asking whether or not you sent out the forums yet? I don't see them anywhere in my inbox, so I'm a bit concerned......Thanks :3

Um I should have snet out all the forms. Go ahead and resend your email to [email protected]

Robbel

Seeing as there's an "other" category, I'm wondering if you'd be interested in letting me audition for Bro Strider, especially on the 18+ (I tend to swear pretty often as Bro). I'd try out for Vriska but my cosplay is in a state of great disrepair. I realize it's a bit unorthodox, but I feel like he has a lot of implied character through his actions and through Dave and Dirk... Enough to merit clear characterization on a panel.

Acey Arisen

So it's looking like I might be able to audition for Aradia as well. The only caveat is that I'd only be willing to do her for the all-ages panel (long story), but I can still work on my audition for ya. :)
My Tumblr

kit rose

I'll get my audition in this weekend, I promise! Midterms have been kicking my butt. :I
@sugarespecter