Gamzee's Game Cafe: Homestuck Ask Pane(ACCEPTED)l for 2014 and 18+(ACCEPTED!)

Started by Hakoshi, February 04, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

Hakoshi

LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR FIRST ROUND OF APP CYCLE IS APRIL 25TH!

UPDATE: The app forms are written. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE USE the email down below(I promise it works now) in order to email me and I will send the doc to you. If you cannot receive docx format let me know in your email. Also in your email let me know what panel you are auditioning for in your subject matter and the character(s) you are applying for.

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME! I am a full time college student in art school and get REALLY REALLY BUSY, do not pester me over my email with 'where is this and where is that.' It will not make me respond faster and if anything take longer to respond to you. It's nothing personal it's simply how I work. I will get back to you as soon as I can. AGAIN the email to address me if below. Thank you for your time!

So here I am again, Beans running these panels! Yes me and my lovely (now) girlfriend will be bringing back these panels once again for 2014. The last few years have been simply fantastic and wwe enjoy bringing new and exciting ideas to our panels. Okay yes this is totally sappy, but hey I love running these things and meeting new people and making it a fun experience for everyone. THAT BEING SAID Let me go over what is to be expected for this year!

For both panels I will try my best to get the BIGGEST room possible.

FIRST: Homestuck Ask Panel: All Ages

Time: 9AM - 11AM
Date: SUNDAY

From the people who brought you Hetalia Budget Cooking and if you don't like hetalia don't fret. WE plan to have an ask homestuck panel. There will be Faygo and horns and maybe Gamzee sneaking about? Who knows it's homestuck and trolls are weird. Come ask your favorite trolls and kids questions. With possible a raffle and prizes to be won. It will be a blast!

A couple of differences this year, I will be stepping back into the shoes of Karkat and John will be my assistant. TBH this will be the last year we will eb running the Homestuck panels due to the comic ending and me focusing my time on school and artist alley. I WILL still be running panels. My pokemon panel which will become my constant. More Info on that here if you are interested.

With that said due to recent events I am opening the floor to the Dancestor trolls. Though, I wish to fill the Main 12 and Main 4 kids FIRST. If you were in the panel last year and still wish to participate for the same character again, you are more then welcome to. Simply send me a notification through one of the following contacts below.

Same format as follows last year. There will be a questionnaire to fill out that you will answer in character and the possibility that you may audition over webcam as well to prove that you can be IC on command, on a needed basis!

List

TROLLS

Tavros Nitram: Cadence 
Karkat Vantas: Taken
Gamzee Makara: Bailey
Aradia Megido:
Sollux Captor:
Nepeta Leijon:
Kanaya Maryam:
Terezi Pyrope:
Vriska Serket:
Equius Zahhak: Vou
Eridan Ampora:
Feferi Pexies:

MAIN!KIDS

John Egbert: Crownkind
Dave Strider:
Rose Lalonde:
Jade Harley:

ALPHA!KIDS

Jane Crocker:
Roxy Lalonde:
Dirk Strider:
Jake English:

Alpha/Dancestor Trolls

Rufioh Nitram:
Kankri Vantas:
Kurloz Makara:
Damara Megido:
Mituna Captor:
Meulin Leijon:
Porrim Maryam:
Latula Pyrope:
Arenea Serket:
Horuss Zahhak:
Cronus Ampora:
Meenah:

OTHER

As needed will be placed here.

SECOND:Homestuck Ask Panel: 18+

Time: 9pm - 11pm
Date: Saturday

Yes it was lovely and we are doing it again, but I decided to do a different version this time around. An 18+ version for those of you allowed after dark. It will be a splendorific event with honks, blood doused upon the walls and the feeling of dread behind every corner that some crazy mother fucker will come out and club your head in, or just want to sell you some sweet magical mirth in the form of a potion. That said, come out and play!

It will be hosted by myself as Karkat Vantas and yes there will be talk of quadrants, cussing will be allowed and just about anything else. I mean come on, 18 PLUS PANEL MAN. I will be auditioning the same way as my other panel in the past. With a contact to me and the applicant must fill out a questionnaire in character. In addition a possible webcam audition might be asked for. Below are the list of applicable characters.

Due to recent updates I am opening the floor to the Dancestor trolls. Though, I wish to fill the Main 12 and Main 4 kids FIRST. Simply send me a notification through one of the following contacts below.

List

TROLLS

Tavros Nitram:
Karkat Vantas: Beans
Gamzee Makara:
Aradia Megido:
Sollux Captor:
Nepeta Leijon:
Kanaya Maryam:
Terezi Pyrope:
Vriska Serket:
Equius Zahhak: Vou
Eridan Ampora:
Feferi Pexies:

MAIN!KIDS

John Egbert: Crown
Dave Strider:
Rose Lalonde:
Jade Harley:

ALPHA!KIDS

Jane Crocker:
Roxy Lalonde:
Dirk Strider:
Jake English:

Alpha/Dancestor Trolls

Rufio Nitram:
Kankri Vantas:
Kurloz Makara:
Damara Megido:
Mituna Captor:
Meulin Leijon:
Porrim Maryam:
Latula Pyrope:
Arenea Serket:
Horuss Zahhak:
Cronus Ampora:
Meenah:

OTHER

Hakoshi-09.deviantart.com
adragonwithablog.tumblr.com
Beans Meo on Facebook
AIM: dragonssnare
Or you can reply here[/b]

IMPORTANT: Please send me an email to [email protected] in order to audition. This is where I will give you the audition application/form. It will also help me maintain an organized cast. Since I suspect there will be a lot of auditioning for characters. With this said please make it clear what character you wish to apply for.

Also please note that I ma running two homestuck panels with THE SAME CAST OF CHARACTERS. Please PLEASE specify which panel you are submitting for. Since the 18+ panel will have a few different OOC questions on the application.

Acey Arisen

I'd love to audition for Damara and Meenah! I could also probably do a Jane audition if you need one. :) And this is for both the regular and 18+ panels.
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

kit rose

I'd love love LOVE to audition for Nepeta for both panels!! :33
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

Hakoshi

Quote from: Acey Arisen on February 04, 2014, 05:43:37 PM
I'd love to audition for Damara and Meenah! I could also probably do a Jane audition if you need one. :) And this is for both the regular and 18+ panels.

Quote from: simbaserket on February 04, 2014, 10:31:40 PM
I'd love love LOVE to audition for Nepeta for both panels!! :33

Sure thing! I'll go ahead and get the note that you have an interest and take note. I won't have the audition form up for a while but yes INTEREST NOTED.

Acey Arisen

Eeeeexcellent. *tents fingers, Mr. Burns-style*

Also, out of curiosity, are pics of costumes required? None of mine are completed yet...
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

Xaara

hello. i would like to try out for Jake English on both panels please
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

Xaara

Hello, I would like to say that my friend is interested in auditioning for the part of Karkat or Dave. They currently are having trouble posting on the forums and I will send you their E-mail in order to contact them. Thank You.  :)
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

natalierose413

It would be amazing if I could try out for Jade Harley in the all ages panel :B

Hakoshi

Quote from: Acey Arisen on February 05, 2014, 08:35:05 AM
Eeeeexcellent. *tents fingers, Mr. Burns-style*

Also, out of curiosity, are pics of costumes required? None of mine are completed yet...

Yes they are, but as long as they are shown to me about a month before the panel date it will be fine.

Quote from: Xaara on February 06, 2014, 02:50:36 PM
Hello, I would like to say that my friend is interested in auditioning for the part of Karkat or Dave. They currently are having trouble posting on the forums and I will send you their E-mail in order to contact them. Thank You.  :)

Hi! Karkat is currently takenf or both panels but Dave would be a great audition.

Quote from: Xaara on February 06, 2014, 01:07:38 AM
hello. i would like to try out for Jake English on both panels please

Alright I will note you have interest and when I have written the auditon sheet I will send it to you.

Harpaw8

:33< I would LOVE to audition for Nepeta in the all ages panel! I sent you an email as well~

Acey Arisen

I should note that I won't be able to be Damara anymore, probably. However, I can still audition for Meenah, and I can audition for Jane as well. :)
My Tumblr

octoberesque

応募用紙が要って。おっぱいのうちで。くれてなさい。でんわしてよ。;)

Hakoshi

Quote from: octoberesque on March 07, 2014, 11:10:49 AM
応募用紙が要って。おっぱいのうちで。くれてなさい。でんわしてよ。;)

Shut up.

octoberesque

undeath

Hello! This is Vivi, the Jade from the 2012 panel! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for the 2013 panel, I ended up getting pretty badly sick when Fanime came around. I'd love to audition for Jade and Aradia!

octoberesque

BEANS I DEMAND YOU ACQUIESCE TO TINYJADE IMMEDIATELY (good person, best jade)

(and by that I mean hello tinyjade, you were my favorite, I hope you get picked again)

Hakoshi

Quote from: octoberesque on March 16, 2014, 11:49:19 AM
BEANS I DEMAND YOU ACQUIESCE TO TINYJADE IMMEDIATELY (good person, best jade)

(and by that I mean hello tinyjade, you were my favorite, I hope you get picked again)
Quote from: Acey Arisen on March 02, 2014, 01:02:35 PM
I should note that I won't be able to be Damara anymore, probably. However, I can still audition for Meenah, and I can audition for Jane as well. :)
Quote from: Harpaw8 on February 27, 2014, 09:48:01 AM
:33< I would LOVE to audition for Nepeta in the all ages panel! I sent you an email as well~
Quote from: undeath on March 16, 2014, 03:43:20 AM
Hello! This is Vivi, the Jade from the 2012 panel! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for the 2013 panel, I ended up getting pretty badly sick when Fanime came around. I'd love to audition for Jade and Aradia!

ALL OF YOU! Please send me a new email to the [email protected] account. This will make it easier and faster for me to send you the now DONE app. Thanks!

octoberesque

Redfield

Hiya! I've never really done a panel before, but once my wig is all styled up, I think I'd like to audition for Dirk Strider on one or both of the panels.
If inexperience is an issue, I completely understand.

Hakoshi

Quote from: Redfield on March 21, 2014, 04:32:30 PM
Hiya! I've never really done a panel before, but once my wig is all styled up, I think I'd like to audition for Dirk Strider on one or both of the panels.
If inexperience is an issue, I completely understand.

Inexperience is not an issue at all! In previous years we have had those who it was their first time in front of an audience and it was fun for them and heck they even still audition today. I full encourage you to auditon, if you haven't already!