electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2021 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gamzee's Game Cafe: Homestuck Ask Pane(ACCEPTED)l for 2014 and 18+(ACCEPTED!)  (Read 16775 times)

thrdplanet

• Full Metal Post
  • f/stop drop and roll
    • View Profile

Are you still accepting applications for the 18+ panel?
Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

kit rose

• Pretty Setter
  • Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile

Hi, I just wanna make sure my auditions have gotten to your email. Could you please let me know if you received them? I signed the email as Simba.
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

Acey Arisen

• General Nuisance
  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • slow descent into actually being damara megido
    • View Profile

Hi, I just wanna make sure my auditions have gotten to your email. Could you please let me know if you received them? I signed the email as Simba.
Same here. I remember last year those who didn't get in got an email saying they weren't accepted, but I haven't received anything either way, so I'm kind of in limbo here.
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

Redfield

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile

cricket noises

octoberesque

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile

As I post every year, please be patient while the organizers organize and we wait to see who got in and who is going to have a second audition, etc., etc.

They are in school and very busy, and while the panel is (I'm sure) A priority, it is not their ONLY priority. :)

draxLfly2

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile

Was the ask panel really accepted? I don't see it anywhere on here except for a Rompous one: http://www.fanime.com/panels/panel-listing/category/?category=Entertainment%2FShow#176

chivibii

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • ♚ -【Kal】- ♚
    • View Profile

Was the ask panel really accepted? I don't see it anywhere on here except for a Rompous one: http://www.fanime.com/panels/panel-listing/category/?category=Entertainment%2FShow#176

Uhh this panel was in 2014 just to let you know.
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2019 Lineup [TENTATIVE]
Friday - Rem?
Saturday - Ibuki Mioda?
Sunday - Junko Enoshima
Monday - Himiko Toga
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 36 queries.