Shin Megami Tensei / Persona Gathering 2014!

Started by heeroyuy135, February 07, 2014, 10:10:02 AM

ScarletAssassinXer

I'll be going as Narukami, of course I'll be bringing along some very nice arcana cards~ And I'll be there for the kings game! ^^ Photocap of me with RuKira and Raiphin cosplay~ https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1381699_642739719081827_1592823309_n.jpg
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

nateb39007

I'll probably be there for the midnight gathering. Sucks that graduation has to be on Saturday of Fanime :(

Cosplaying as Ken Amada from Persona 3 :D
Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

Angelx624

Ah yes, the midnight gathering! I'll probly be able to make that one, at least. ^^;; As Aigis, of course, with my P3 group, hopefully!! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Inai

I'm not too sure what my schedule will be looking like that day but I'll try to revive my Elizabeth from last year and make it.

Rinv4

Hi, I'm going to try to make it as Rise. I'll be attending the Pokemon gathering right before so I might be a little late. \(' w ' ; )/

I'm not sure about the King's game, but I might drop by to watch as Rise again if I feel up for it.
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

heeroyuy135

Everyone's been updated to this point on the list!
Less than 60 days to go! Yay!!!!

Angelx624

Whoohoo! Can't wait! This time I'll definitely make the midnight gathering. <33
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

tsukitea

i don't think i'll be able to make daytime gathering, but maybe i'll drop by the midnight one as mitsuru!

bochero

I'll try and make it to both gatherings as Adachi from P4.

MayonakaBaka

I'll feel lame being the only non-persona coplay. lol but i'll try to come to the midnight gathering as Vincent Brooks (Catherine).

heeroyuy135

Now I wait for someone to show up as Rise with a mic and a stand

Kaichousama

Fanime 2014:
Itsuka - Sekai Seifuku
Scheherazade - Magi

SilverRanger501

Hi, ill be going as Yosuke for the midnight king's game though i wont have the wig in time so ill just put on the rest of the cosplay if thats ok?

heeroyuy135

Quote from: SilverRanger501 on May 02, 2014, 05:31:44 PM
Hi, ill be going as Yosuke for the midnight king's game though i wont have the wig in time so ill just put on the rest of the cosplay if thats ok?
That shouldn't be a problem! We're all friendly around here :)

heeroyuy135

Bump for info on the (Sort of) Midnight King's Game

Angelx624

Since the midnight gathering isn't really at midnight, idk if I can make it, now. D: I have a panel to run at 10pm that night. But depending on when Music Fest ends I can see about making it for the first hour or two! :O
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

heeroyuy135

I just realized that when I was adding more stuff to my schedule and adjusting the (Sort Of) Midnight King's Game. I alerted G to the situation.

G-Force

I apologize for not getting the room at a later time as that's what Fanime gave me. A bit of context, the reason why I requested a room this year was that while the huge 90+ person King's Game was amazingly due to the acoustics and amount of people it just totally did a number on my voice and body. Having King's Game in a smaller venue will allow a wider variety of acts to be seen and appreciated as we'll be using the same formula as AX 2013.

With that said, Saturday has turned out to be a hectic time for me as there is a chance that I might not be seen at both events so you make sure you all have a beary good time in my place if this happens.

Angelx624

Ahh, a smaller venue for it makes sense. :O So don't worry about the time! I should still be able to make it, cept I'll have to leave around 9ish to get ready for my panel at 10. ;n;"

But it should be fun!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

linefaced

Sorry for the delay in checking in, planning for this con has been pretty weird this year.

Anyway, my friend and I will either be showing up as Raidou and Victor from Devil Summoner, or Sho and Shadow Souji from P4U2.  Haven't decided yet, I guess we'll see...