Having fun at Fanime WITHOUT cosplaying?

Started by naisukachi, February 09, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

eralston

I've been to every Fanime since I was 9 years old in 1999 and have not cosplayed once at Fanime.
Evan Ralston

Assistant Director of Guest Relations

EJAY420

Ive been to ever fanime since 1996. I started cosplaying in 2001. :-)    been cosplaying ever since. :-)
Most Impressive.

SkaiRa1n

I've been going to Fanime since 2010 and never cosplayed.  I still had a lot of fun with all the events such as B&W ball, and going to music fest and stuff. I grew out my hair to have Anime hair, so I didn't feel so left out.

However, this year I will finally cosplay!  I have 4 cosplays prepared already.  Prior to this fanime, I went to AOD, the norcal cosplay gathering, and cherry blossom festival parade.  So I am prepared to get stopped and have people take pictures of me and such, and practiced my poses with my companion too!

TC X0 Lt 0X

You really dont need to Cosplay to enjoy Con. There are so many events which dont require cosplay.

Granted you may have a 'more' fun cosplaying, but it is really not required.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

DangerHeart

I'm not cosplaying this year but I'm not worried about it. I just moved so I don't have the extra money to spend on all the stuff. I could break out my one from last year but I decided just to have a relaxing fun con this time around.