Housing Page - Service Unavailable?

Started by Lucifargundam, February 10, 2014, 10:12:39 AM

Lucifargundam

Quote from: Avairrianna on February 10, 2014, 10:51:48 AM
OMG that was crazy! Got a reservation for at least my 2 backups but had to waitlist for Thursday night! Hope it comes up! (Maybe I should have gone with staff housing jeez!)
where's the waitinglist?!!

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

mlarad

I have not received my confirmation email. Is anyone having the same issue?

Avairrianna

Quote from: Lucifargundam on February 10, 2014, 10:53:03 AM
OMG that was crazy! Got a reservation for at least my 2 backups but had to waitlist for Thursday night! Hope it comes up! (Maybe I should have gone with staff housing jeez!)

You HAVE to call Fanime Housing to get on waitlists. I booked online while I was on hold on the phone. Once I got through I already had my confirmation numbers to give them.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Lucifargundam

Quote from: Avairrianna on February 10, 2014, 10:58:23 AM

You HAVE to call Fanime Housing to get on waitlists. I booked online while I was on hold on the phone. Once I got through I already had my confirmation numbers to give them.
I probably shoulda just called from the get-go to make a reservation...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Avairrianna on February 10, 2014, 10:58:23 AM

I have email Housing before to be on the waitlist and they do let you know if you have it or not.

blacklolita

Hey guys dont give up look for the rooms on other sites like orbitz and kayak.com cause i saw some room on there for fanime. And you always keep looking or calling for rooms that people drop because they cant go anymore, thats what my friend does because he waits closer to fanime when people start dropping rooms

limDsage

I suppose I got lucky; it took roughly 10 minutes for me to get in the website. Got a room at Holiday Inn at Airport. Kind of a little bit farther from the convention, but hey take what you can get right?

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Mr Lex

I got booted out after selecting a room at the Marriot and then again when trying to get one at the Sainte Claire (the Hilton and Marriot got booked out in those few minutes).

After half an hour I got a room at the DoubleTree, and I have to say, I'm not very happy right now.

Here's hoping waitlists go well.

Hachimitsu

Quote from: mlarad on February 10, 2014, 10:55:16 AM

I prt src my window but I only receive ONE confirmation out of 2 so im still waiting for the other O_O!!!!

is anyone else having the same problem as I do?

Mr Lex

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on February 10, 2014, 02:47:49 PM
Quote from: mlarad on February 10, 2014, 10:55:16 AM

I prt src my window but I only receive ONE confirmation out of 2 so im still waiting for the other O_O!!!!

is anyone else having the same problem as I do?

I would call to make sure it went through.